If I looked inside your car - what would I think of you?

Options

Replies

• DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    That I have kids and they don't pick up after themselves! (unless you catch me expecting to give a ride you're think I'm a clean freak;)
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My car - you would think that I was an OCD clean freak because there is nothing in there.

My wife's car - you would understand that it drives me nuts (with my OCD) because she lives out of that car... and our beautiful 15 month old daughter definitely doesn't help keep it clean!! :ohwell: they are my life!!
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    girls-room-girls-car.jpg
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Probably that i am gloomy - which isn't true...You'd only see my CD's, and my Eeyore (hence the gloomy) backpack i use for my Zumba clothes :bigsmile:

(you can see by my profile pic how gloomy i am :laugh: )
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Kia Sorrento

I would think.. Damn this girl must like the ocean and all things water related..and she is a dirty girl.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    You mean the passenger side floorboard is NOT a trash can?
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    You'd be curious what the bedsheet covering my backseat is for (to keep bike gunk off the seats) and assume I have an affinity for purses (I never completely emptied out my car after my move and before my trip out of the country).

Oh and that even in the Georgia heat I must be very cold all the time because I believe I have three or four sweaters in my trunk (again, didn't empty the car out).

ETA - this post made me realize I should finally clean out my car. Task for the weekend!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Clean Freak!!! My car is always shotless on the inside...a little harder to keep the outside looking like that though!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    girls-room-girls-car.jpg

Lmao..typical.
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    this chick has waaaayyyyy too many kids, lol
  • poshcouture
    Options
    You'd think I was a complete neat freak - my car is absolutely spotless except for my ipod and a Japanese porcelain bunny on the dash and my grandma's Cubs cap. Then there's the trunk - my Nike gym bag, leashes, a bag of dog treats and two pairs of running shoes.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    If I had a car - OCD clean freak like the above. I keep nothing in my car, and I clean it monthly, if not more frequently.
  • cakeordeath
    cakeordeath Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I normally have a very clean car, but my husband took it to work for a week, and now something smells awful and i can't see the floor boards anymore... he's lucky i love him, lol.
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    You'd think, "I never realized you could fit 3 m!dgets, a beanbag chair and a dead hooker in the cab of a Dodge Ram 1500. Good to know."
  • LuLuSUPER
    Options
    You'd think I was angry because I'd be yelling at you to get the hell away from my ride.
    hahahahaha

^^^this^^^^^^:glasses:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    That I have children and live by the beach. Beach toys and TONS of sand in my mom-mobile right now :)
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    2011 Honda CRV- Just cords for chargers, ipods etc. and a carseat for my grandson.
    Occasionally a set of drums in their cases for husband.
    No trash though.

2013 Honda FIT- Not a darn thing because it is brand new yesterday, but it will carry the drums mostly.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    You would think I have OCD because the car is very clean all the time.

You might find an iPod or phone. Some chargers plugged in.

Maybe a pair of sneakers in the back.

Air freshner hanging on the mirror.

:P My family eats at mcdonalds a lot and if you looked in their van you would see trash and happy meal toys.
  • tanyaslosingit
    tanyaslosingit Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    LOL, You would think I was a neurotic neat freak! I'm actually an indifferent housekeeper; but when it comes to the car, I keep it pristine! No eating or smoking in the car; car wash (including vacuuming out the interior) after every road trip and; a protective liner in the back for the dogs :-)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    You would think that I'm a neat freak, because my SUV is completely clean & fresh smelling, and that I have kids, because of the 2 car seats :)