If I looked inside your car - what would I think of you?

Options

Replies

• fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    You would think that I robbed a library because I have text books all over the seats.
  • davepavone
    Options
    I have Catering pans and cutting boards as well as two flats or water
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    2011 Honda CRV- Just cords for chargers, ipods etc. and a carseat for my grandson.
    Occasionally a set of drums in their cases for husband.
    No trash though.

2013 Honda FIT- Not a darn thing because it is brand new yesterday, but it will carry the drums mostly.

2008 Honda CRV- 2 beach chairs and a beach bag in the trunk. A dog cover on the back seat to protect it, with a little bit of sand on it. Other than that, looks like new.
    2013 Honda FIT- Brand spanking new this week.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My car is always super clean. The only issue now is my son has spilled some drinks on the back seat/floor that need cleaned but I vacuum the crap out it weekly.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You would think...OMG! A clean freak! And then you would run the other way! LOL! No dust. No dirt. No stains anywhere in my 2001 pickup! Yep! I like my vehicle clean! :laugh:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    the sickle on the passenger floor may make people wonder.
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    You'd think "Holy crap, her dog sheds." Then you'd probably wipe off your grubby hands after writing, "Wash Me!" on the windows. LoL
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    The only things inside my car are a jacket and a small vehicle trash can. The trunk has a laundry basket, basketball and reusable bags for the grocery store. So, not sure what you'd make of that?
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    that I get lost....a LOT and very easily...

the only thing in my car are dozens of printed google map directions....
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    Sunglasses and a few receipts:) Now that I stay home and not work, I don't have to live in my car all day.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    1....That I'm a slob. I'm not, but my car seems to be the exception of that rule when everyone just throws their trash on the floor instead of in the plastic trash bag that I keep in there.

2....That I have 2 children who seem to vomit toys all over the back seat.

3....That I have at least one dog that leaves nose prints all over the inside of the windows.

^^^^Whoa she borrewed my car!!!!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I drive a beater.

It looks like a New Jersey crime scene that has stopped at Dunkin Donuts everyday for a month. Judge freely....:flowerforyou:
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    That I must be totally boring....because my car is extremely clean! No trash, no cd's, nuttin...just clean!
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wow...that could be a clean car if I look pass all the sales papers and shoes and cloths...lol..yeah I don't know how my cloths end up in my car!
  • kinsellae
    kinsellae Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I am - a mom! You'll find football helmet and pads, toys, water bottles, shoes, extra kids clothes... I swear it looks like we live in there! I NEED to clean it out today!
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    2003 Carolla. You'd think I'm a complete slob, and you'd only be partially right. I almost never drive my car, as my husband insists he needs it, so it's unclean nature is mostly his fault at this point. Back when I drove it, you'd think I lived in diet soda and cliff bars--you wouldn't have been that far off.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    1997 Cavalier: You would think that I am anal about organisation. My glove box has the owners manual, a flashlight (crank operated), and a leatherman. The trunk has a bag with the soft Kayak carrier stuff, a small air pump, and an umbrella.

2001 Suburban: It looks like it is ready for a cross country trip at any given moment.
    A case of water, more clothing then I can count (shoes included) and CD's/DVD's all over the place.

1937 Chevrolet: Clean except the truck which has a tool box and a few chairs.
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Front seat: Clean and organized girl!
    Backseat: Dog person (fur plastered).
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    That I drink freakish amounts of water... and that I love my dog (why yes I do have a doggy bed in my back seat!).
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    You would never know I tote around 3 kids, clip coupons when waiting on said kids or that we are always on the go. You would think I am organized and clutter-free.

But that's not true. My car is actually the only space I have that is totally clear of clutter.:ohwell: