One thing you refuse to give up...

Options

Replies

• Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Not given anything up really and would recommend that advise to everyone.

As long as the baddies are in moderation then I eat what I want.

My biggest vice is probably white bread! I love the stuff. I like cookies too! I haven't had a cookie for 40+ days easily...... and I have 5-6 pack in the cupboard that are untouched (I've not even licked or sniffed the packet). I was out for my dinner last night and one was on the desert menu and I had a huge warm cookie with ice cream! IT WAS GREAT!!!!

Do I regret it ......................NOT A CHANCE! Back in the gym this morning. I work hard in the gym and watching what I eat so when I want a treat.....................I have one!

I say eat what you want but within reason!
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Chinese! I know how high in calories it can be, but I LOVE it. I ate it at least once a week throughout my whole pregancy. So every now and then I'll have to as a cheat meal. AND I'm still losing weight. I know if I had to just give up Chinese it would defeat me. Haha.
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Mine is very silly...and a double whammy since not only does it have a lot of fat, but it also has High Fructose Corn Syrup in it which I avoid in everything else very strictly.

I confess, I will not cut out MIRACLE WHIP. :love:

I'll slather a teeny bit on a turkey sandwich or mix a small amount with tuna. It's just not worth it to me to lose weight any faster if I can't enjoy something I love once in a while.
  • pshearer7777
    pshearer7777 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke. I drink it like it is going out of style. I've lost over 86 lbs in the last 11.5 months, so if it is "slowing my loss", I'm okay with that. I've never smoked, I don't even drink alcohol 4x a year, I don't drink coffee, so you can pry my Diet Coke out of my cold, dead hand ;-)
  • Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke. I drink it like it is going out of style. I've lost over 86 lbs in the last 11.5 months, so if it is "slowing my loss", I'm okay with that. I've never smoked, I don't even drink alcohol 4x a year, I don't drink coffee, so you can pry my Diet Coke out of my cold, dead hand ;-)

Sounds good to me! 86lb in 11 months is a great job! Diet coke all round! keep it up!!
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I dont cut anything out at all. However, IF I did I would definetly not cut out my chocholate!! Never in a million years!! :embarassed:
  • tranquilpaths
    tranquilpaths Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Chips and salsa from Mestaurants (in moderation of course)

I've given up almost all processed sugar, other forms of potato chips, corn chips and all manner of junk foods. But I will NOT give up warm tortilla chips with authentic salsa.
  • TheSink
    TheSink Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Beer, beer and....oh yeah. Beer.

29073082.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options

29073082.png

MMmmmmm...gonna have me some of that this weekend. Got some of the great autumn brews at a local liquor place...along with some pumpkin woodchuck. Heck yes! Only thing to drink when you're watching football, really.
  • EricaRuns27
    EricaRuns27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Baked goods.

Granted I don't indulge in them all the time, but I do use moderation when I bake them. I try and "lighten" up the recipe when I bake. I could never stick to eating good if I didn't get my occasional sweet!!! 
  • TheSink
    TheSink Posts: 97 Member
    Options

29073082.png

MMmmmmm...gonna have me some of that this weekend. Got some of the great autumn brews at a local liquor place...along with some pumpkin woodchuck. Heck yes! Only thing to drink when you're watching football, really.

SO TRUE. I tried rum & diet coke, gin & diet tonic, etc. While delicious....definitely not football drinks!

29073082.png
  • mnstrpc
    mnstrpc Posts: 109
    Options
    Not given anything up really and would recommend that advise to everyone.

^^This! Everything in moderation. I often say, "I run so I can eat what I want." :) Well, I also run just because I love it.

Basically the only thing I changed in my diet to lose the weight I wanted was to watch portion control, and swap out some of my carb-y snacks (chips, crackers, etc.) for fruit. I still eat carbs at meal times, but try not to snack on them quite so much.

My other "vices" are:
    Dark chocolate
    Coca-Cola - have just one every morning, and not the Diet stuff, either! :)
    Wine/beer
    Chips! - though as noted, just try to watch the portions on those kinds of snacks

I could never live with / maintain a "diet." I'm too stubborn about what I will/won't eat. For me it's just been about watching portions, trying to fit in more fruits/veggies, and working out.
  • raynalisa
    raynalisa Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmm Hefe....
  • cocoacannelle
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies... They're staying... Forever...
  • mshea89
    mshea89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Two things...Starbucks and sushi
  • AlyssaNorth
    AlyssaNorth Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    frozen yogurt. oh how i love going to the frozen yogurt bar =]
  • kayfrog
    kayfrog Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My full fat milk. Drinking skim is like drinking water. Frozen yogurt. I can eat everything in moderation and know the cut off... however I found a food that wrecks my willpower...

Strawberry twizzlers. I just can't eat the serving size of 4. So I had to hide them :(
  • toque88
    toque88 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Pizza.
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Diet Mt. Dew. The caffeine is a food group onto itself.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. I have it every night. It's my reward for surviving the day.....do NOT Make me give up my ice cream!