HOT MOM CHECK-IN

Options

Replies

• Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I get a mothers day card every year from my daughter.....I was both mom and dad. Will provide the rest of the story tomorrow.... Being a single parent is one of the toughest jobs in the world. Would prefer a partner, however, after 8 years on my own I have it pretty well figured out :-)

There are so many amazing single Father's out there...it sounds like you are doing a great job! :smile:
  • You look great at 52! I would say you fit in perfectly as a hot mom! : )
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I don't see any hot moms on this thread, it is funny how people lie.

Stop being a hater, go away if you have nothing nice to say.
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Dad here. Boom!
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    mom here :)

to a beautiful 4 year old girl :)
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'll check in my wife since she's not here, Her picture is the one my ticker..

EDIT: I guess I should add, she's mom to 3 children.. 20, 19 and 16yrs of age.
  • LastChance4Change
    Options
    Mommy here to twin boys ;)
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Oh I would love to be a part of this. I gained a lot of weight during my first pregnancy, and almost three years and two fitness instructor certifications later, its finally gone. I lost the weight by working my *kitten* off at the gym (literally). :drinker: Now, my husband wants another child. I am nervous about doing it all again.
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Not sure I classify as the "hot" mom, but I am a mom...My husband and I have a beautiful 3 year old little boy---150 mph unless he's sleeping. I work full time and go to school part time. I try to get my workouts in at lunch or as soon as I get home. I work out 2 days a week with a trainer and run (try to) at least 3 times per week. I've thought about trying to log "chasing after very active child" in my fitness log! lol
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 41... not sure if I'm hot, I'll let you lot decide.

But if you think I am thank you.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Totally my goal-to be that hot momma!
    I have 3 kids, 11 yr old , 4 year old, and 20 month old. I love to work out at home. My husband joins me and we knda keep each other motivated and not quit. I work full time 3rd shift and he works during the day so we work out as soon as he gets home in the evenings before I leave.
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a 24 year old single mom to a beautiful 4 year old daughter! I work full time and I have my daughter 98% of the time (only with her father 1 night a week and every other weekend). I find it so hard to find any time to workout. I love going to the gym, I feel more motivated to push then! But I can't get there very often. I do run around with her outside when the weather is nice, and we go for walks.. she occasionally "worksout" with me (she'll use her ponies as weights when I have an exercise DVD on) but the dvds are so repetitious that I just get bored with them!!

I do have encouragement from my family. They are all happy I'm working to get fit, my mom (and daughter ;)) especially. I just feel I'm hitting a wall because I just don't have motivation after work right now to do the videos, and I am far from a morning person, so getting up any earlier than I already do, 530am, would probably be impossible for me! Any help or motivation would be sooooo appreciative! I'll return the favor too!!! <3
  • stacdjen
    stacdjen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm working on being a hot momma! I'm a mom to 3 kids, a 16, 7, & 4 year old. My oldest one goes to the gym with me and the little ones like to do the videos with me when they can. I have an amazing, supportive husband that helps with the kids so I can workout and always giving me amazing compliments on how my body is transforming. During the week I workout after I put the kids to bed. As for meals, most of the changes I have made haven't been too major and the whole family loves the more fruit and vegetables being served. Although the kids haven't been too thrilled with all the seafood I've been serving but I hope just by introducing them to it they will change their minds.
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Im only 21 but my boy is about to turn 3, it has been an absolute goal of mine for people to not be able I have a kid when looking at me... well youre hot for a mom.... like no... youre freaking hot... you have a kid? There is still a slight crease in my lower stomach but the stretch marks are gone, the fat likes to go into a roll sometimes... and he trashed my boobs but for now push up bras do ok.

I went to gyno day before yesterday and she so eloquently described how having a child leads to the walls "collapsing" so I asked so essentially my vagina has given up? Well.....yes..... it can be as tight as you want, but they collapsed some

What can be done, well, it will never be the same... so my dirty secret, I have a mom vagina and boobs which my bf argues look fine
  • ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    OK, here is the rest of the story. I was divorced from my daughter’s mother in 1991 after returning from Korea and found out she had been making her rounds while I was away for a year serving my country. About a year after we divorced she willingly gave me my daughter so she could have fun and enjoy her freedom. My daughter at that time was just starting Kindergarten. To be perfectly honest I was not ready to be a single parent and almost gave her back to her mother.....I came to the conclusion that if I ever did that I would never be able to look my little girl in the eye knowing I had the chance to give her a better life but I was too selfish. The only stipulations from my daughters mom was I would not make her pay child support...I agreed. I was remarried 2 1/2 years later to my son’s mom (1995). My daughter’s mother got in trouble with the law, spent some time in jail and has not talked too or had anything to do with my daughter since she was 11 (she is now 25). Now you know why I get a mother’s day cards every year….

Now part two of the story..... It starts in 2003, my sons mom decides she wants her freedom and no longer wishes to be married. We divorce and she receives custody. Five months later, my son who had just turned 8 told me he wanted to live with me not his mom (we lived 450 miles away from each other). I told him I would love for him to live with me, however I cannot just keep him; his mom would have to agree. He called his mom and asked to stay and she told me he could as long as she did not have to pay child support and I paid all legal fees. So now I have two kids at home.....one is a junior in HS and the other is 3rd grade.

Fast forward to today, My daughter is now 25 graduated from HS with honors, graduated from college with honors, landed a teachers job where in her 2nd year they made her the lead for all 1st grade teachers and was even nominated for teacher of the year. She is now married and has my first grandchild, a wonderful baby boy who is now 7 months old. We talk almost every day and have since she went off to college in 2005. My son is now 16 and a junior in high school.....I won’t lie, he has been more of a challenge then my daughter but all in all he is a good kid. I am so blessed to have been married twice, divorced twice and had the opportunity to raise my children.....for this I thank God.

So to answer your questions, I would work out during my lunch hour and still do to this day. I run with a group on Tuesdays after work and Saturday mornings and go to the gym right after work every day but Tuesday and weekends. I feel guilty sometimes for the time I am away, however to be a good dad I have to take care of myself as well. And since my son is older he just doesn’t need or want dad around too much.

I look up to all the single parents out there.....working full time, taking care of kids, and being a sole provider is not easy. But with a little work, will power and mental fortitude you can do anything.

Sorry for the book :-)
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    OK, here is the rest of the story. I was divorced from my daughter’s mother in 1991 after returning from Korea and found out she had been making her rounds while I was away for a year serving my country. About a year after we divorced she willingly gave me my daughter so she could have fun and enjoy her freedom. My daughter at that time was just starting Kindergarten. To be perfectly honest I was not ready to be a single parent and almost gave her back to her mother.....I came to the conclusion that if I ever did that I would never be able to look my little girl in the eye knowing I had the chance to give her a better life but I was too selfish. The only stipulations from my daughters mom was I would not make her pay child support...I agreed. I was remarried 2 1/2 years later to my son’s mom (1995). My daughter’s mother got in trouble with the law, spent some time in jail and has not talked too or had anything to do with my daughter since she was 11 (she is now 25). Now you know why I get a mother’s day cards every year….

Now part two of the story..... It starts in 2003, my sons mom decides she wants her freedom and no longer wishes to be married. We divorce and she receives custody. Five months later, my son who had just turned 8 told me he wanted to live with me not his mom (we lived 450 miles away from each other). I told him I would love for him to live with me, however I cannot just keep him; his mom would have to agree. He called his mom and asked to stay and she told me he could as long as she did not have to pay child support and I paid all legal fees. So now I have two kids at home.....one is a junior in HS and the other is 3rd grade.

Fast forward to today, My daughter is now 25 graduated from HS with honors, graduated from college with honors, landed a teachers job where in her 2nd year they made her the lead for all 1st grade teachers and was even nominated for teacher of the year. She is now married and has my first grandchild, a wonderful baby boy who is now 7 months old. We talk almost every day and have since she went off to college in 2005. My son is now 16 and a junior in high school.....I won’t lie, he has been more of a challenge then my daughter but all in all he is a good kid. I am so blessed to have been married twice, divorced twice and had the opportunity to raise my children.....for this I thank God.

So to answer your questions, I would work out during my lunch hour and still do to this day. I run with a group on Tuesdays after work and Saturday mornings and go to the gym right after work every day but Tuesday and weekends. I feel guilty sometimes for the time I am away, however to be a good dad I have to take care of myself as well. And since my son is older he just doesn’t need or want dad around too much.

I look up to all the single parents out there.....working full time, taking care of kids, and being a sole provider is not easy. But with a little work, will power and mental fortitude you can do anything.

Sorry for the book :-)

This here is very inspirational.. thanks for sharing!
  • LLaceFace
    LLaceFace Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I don't see any hot moms on this thread, it is funny how people lie.

Stop being a hater, go away if you have nothing nice to say.

why can't I say the truth?
    I didn't disrespect anyone, did I?

No, I'm not offended at all. I know I have worked my *kitten* off to get to this point and the opinion of a scronny *kitten* hole isn't going to bring down my confidence any!

Negativity is so unattractive!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    A Dad, Grandad, and I love & respect all Moms. Everyone of you are hot and have the most important job in the world! :drinker:
  • Danardeener
    Options
    Well, I'm 41... not sure if I'm hot, I'll let you lot decide.

But if you think I am thank you.

You are a hottie!
  • Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    <<<<
    A mom

<<<<
    Sooooo NOT hot. LOL