HOT MOM CHECK-IN

Options
167891012»

Replies

• ktb1962
    ktb1962 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Single mom to 2 wonderful kids - 15 year old girl & 11 year old boy

Will be 50 in two weeks and am a work in progress :)
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Can this tanned tiger guy not be kicked off somehow? How much does your life suck, that you come online to start ****? Get a life loser
  • BikinimomE
    BikinimomE Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Mother to four girls ages 20, nearly 19, 17 1/2 and soon-to-be 16. Just turned 45 and yes, I am SMOKING HOT. :bigsmile:
  • Fitness4Paul
    Fitness4Paul Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I got called a MILF for the first time ever, just a few days ago.

That might qualify as an NSV........depending on the source.

My mom (at 56) still gets called a milf. If only they knew she is actually a grandma and about to have her second grandchild :)

Hey, now that's you're a mom guess what! That makes you a .....hmmm. I'll leave it at that! Hope things are going great with the baby. :)
  • ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    OK, here is the rest of the story. I was divorced from my daughter’s mother in 1991 after returning from Korea and found out she had been making her rounds while I was away for a year serving my country. About a year after we divorced she willingly gave me my daughter so she could have fun and enjoy her freedom. My daughter at that time was just starting Kindergarten. To be perfectly honest I was not ready to be a single parent and almost gave her back to her mother.....I came to the conclusion that if I ever did that I would never be able to look my little girl in the eye knowing I had the chance to give her a better life but I was too selfish. The only stipulations from my daughters mom was I would not make her pay child support...I agreed. I was remarried 2 1/2 years later to my son’s mom (1995). My daughter’s mother got in trouble with the law, spent some time in jail and has not talked too or had anything to do with my daughter since she was 11 (she is now 25). Now you know why I get a mother’s day cards every year….

Now part two of the story..... It starts in 2003, my sons mom decides she wants her freedom and no longer wishes to be married. We divorce and she receives custody. Five months later, my son who had just turned 8 told me he wanted to live with me not his mom (we lived 450 miles away from each other). I told him I would love for him to live with me, however I cannot just keep him; his mom would have to agree. He called his mom and asked to stay and she told me he could as long as she did not have to pay child support and I paid all legal fees. So now I have two kids at home.....one is a junior in HS and the other is 3rd grade.

Fast forward to today, My daughter is now 25 graduated from HS with honors, graduated from college with honors, landed a teachers job where in her 2nd year they made her the lead for all 1st grade teachers and was even nominated for teacher of the year. She is now married and has my first grandchild, a wonderful baby boy who is now 7 months old. We talk almost every day and have since she went off to college in 2005. My son is now 16 and a junior in high school.....I won’t lie, he has been more of a challenge then my daughter but all in all he is a good kid. I am so blessed to have been married twice, divorced twice and had the opportunity to raise my children.....for this I thank God.

So to answer your questions, I would work out during my lunch hour and still do to this day. I run with a group on Tuesdays after work and Saturday mornings and go to the gym right after work every day but Tuesday and weekends. I feel guilty sometimes for the time I am away, however to be a good dad I have to take care of myself as well. And since my son is older he just doesn’t need or want dad around too much.

I look up to all the single parents out there.....working full time, taking care of kids, and being a sole provider is not easy. But with a little work, will power and mental fortitude you can do anything.

Sorry for the book :-)

It brings tears to my Eyeeees, your sacrifice..

No sacrifice.....it is a blessing that I am so fortunite to have. My children did not ask to come in this world I brought them and taking care of them is job 1. Everything else is 2nd......one day they will have to take care of me....LOL
  • LLaceFace
    LLaceFace Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to start an "even hotter mom check-in" here soon because everyone keeps getting sexier :P
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Yes, you are :)
  • HOLLEE85
    Options
    Unfortunately I am unemployed and having a hard time finding a job......Where I'm living we have the highest unemployment rate in the province. So I don't really have a hard time finding time to work out. I work out as soon as my daughter gets on the bus to go to school. BUT I do get so busy it seems hard to find time.
  • 4Maxine6
    4Maxine6 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have four with my ex- husband trying to exercise and manage can be exhausting. All my friends on fitness pal have quit but I'm still trying to hang on for summer. As a newly single mother I want I want to learn what a bikini feels like again. Lol
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options
    BEST.THREAD.EVER

feel free to add me hot moms!! :)