Chicks that drive stick

Options
123457»

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to drive a stick. I still think I'm hot.
  • RiversideBabe
    RiversideBabe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This girl can drive a stick! I prefer it actually... I now have caddy with automatic and I crave the manual. I ask people with sticks if I can drive their car haha. Guys would be impressed when they found out I knew how. I dont think the skill is a matter of hotness but knowing how to do it makes you BA (aka BAD *kitten*)
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I also know how to ride a motorcycle, and how to handle a gun.

Skills everyone should know in my opinion. :wink:

AGREED. Thank you for adding that. :D

Ooh third on that. My dad had a collection of guns and taught us how to shoot them all. All respect for firearms.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    This girl can drive a stick! I prefer it actually... I now have caddy with automatic and I crave the manual. I ask people with sticks if I can drive their car haha. Guys would be impressed when they found out I knew how. I dont think the skill is a matter of hotness but knowing how to do it makes you BA (aka BAD *kitten*)

Word.
  • skuldaki
    skuldaki Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I drive stick. Have been for three years. I learned manual on my dirt bike. I had to move my sisters car the other day which is automatic and it felt so strange. Plus I save on gas I love it!
  • skuldaki
    skuldaki Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have my collection of firearms as well.. I do know how to ride a motorcycle, work on my car, drive manual, and I used to leg press 800lbs.. I can handle my own. I'm preparing for zombie apocalypse! Lol
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    I have my collection of firearms as well.. I do know how to ride a motorcycle, work on my car, drive manual, and I used to leg press 800lbs.. I can handle my own. I'm preparing for zombie apocalypse! Lol

I want you on my team.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I don't have my license yet but I have been learning stick!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I drove a stick for so long I have no idea how to correctly use "over-drive" in an automatic.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    I drove a stick for so long I have no idea how to correctly use "over-drive" in an automatic.

Lol! Awesome.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

Lol! Awesome.

I thought of another one. I also often forget to put it into park (I use the E-brake) and then wonder why I can't get the keys out.
  • sailinjen
    sailinjen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My awesome hubby bought me a mini cooper for my 40th b day. He asked if I wanted a stick and Im like HELL YES!!!! So much fun to drive and my kids think I drive it way better than him!!!!! And I only drive topless!!!! Thats right, top down or go home!!!:bigsmile: