The Science Behind "Nice" People

1101112131416»

Replies

• Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Just amused, that men still need to portray themselves as gorillas and throw some crap credentials out there to feel accepted, loved, listened to....
    yeah, I'm mean now...not mean actually, just judging you as not worthy of my time.. I gain nothing from you. Have fun! Kiss!

Oh, Gorilla PLEASE tell me you dodged that kiss! I prefer you mean, scary, and STD-free.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Just amused, that men still need to portray themselves as gorillas and throw some crap credentials out there to feel accepted, loved, listened to....
    yeah, I'm mean now...not mean actually, just judging you as not worthy of my time.. I gain nothing from you. Have fun! Kiss!

Oh, Gorilla PLEASE tell me you dodged that kiss! I prefer you mean, scary, and STD-free.

hahaha! I am the purest of all. Not interested in gorillas, too far beneath me. :P
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Ad hominem attack! I choose you!
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member

hahaha! I am the purest of all. Not interested in gorillas, too far beneath me. :P
    Clearly. The fact that you are better than me is made most obvious by the way you constantly try to convince everyone.

And no matter what anyone here says, their is absolutely nothing creepy about you claiming to be a 100 year old woman, with pirated pictures of random females, and two webcam photos of a male.

You do your thing.
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    I personally like this gorilla scene, since it also features my husband VegesaurusRex:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYWSOzFMZjg

Edit: Okay, so I went back and watched it to the end, and I have to say 'Never minddddddd'.
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    I personally like this gorilla scene, since it also features my husband VegesaurusRex:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYWSOzFMZjg

Edit: Okay, so I went back and watched it to the end, and I have to say 'Never minddddddd'.
    I feel bad for ending him. I had no idea it was being filmed. ;)
This discussion has been closed.