Weight and attraction

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Cassie8877
    Options
    men with great arms and a great upper body is to die for! nothing better! yum
  • sapthat
    Options
    honestly and im sure a lot of guys say it but dont mean it , weight isnt a prob for me its the personaility , granted i just like any other guy find my self drawn to women who happen to be in better shape =/
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    <---- equal opportunity dater ........ as long as you cute/fine.....I am good :D
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Never had a preference either way. Cliche, but im attracted to personality. :)
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I much prefer bigger dudes. I like to feel protected :)

also, There's nothing that's worse than a guy that makes me feel fat. I like a dude who can eat :D
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    Tone and fit with long legs
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Generally prefer someone who is as active and healthy as myself, whatever that might be!
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    This is a difficult topic! My first boyfriend was overweight, and I didn't like it all that much, but then again he was a complete douche-bag who talked down to be and other things I will not get into on a public forum, lol. My boyfriend now is pretty skinny, but then again I'm in love with him and he has a wonderful personality, plus his English accent is kinda icing on the cake. :)

I've never been much of a dater, so I can't really say. It just depends on the person I suppose?
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    attracted to guys who are lean/muscular and not over built:smooched: :smooched: :flowerforyou: They don't even need the 6 pack...
  • chloesaraic
    Options
    i like big boys . plain and simple.
    DREAM BOY- 6 ft +, blue &/o green eyes, soft firm lips, chubby but strong, hair long enough to pull;) but short enough to look classy... just sexy through and through. lol

girls- im straight but i loveeeee voluptuous women, so long as they are properly proportioned.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I prefer taller men, and for some reason most of the men I have dated have been blonde. My husband is 6 foot tall, blonde haired and blue eyed. I'm 5'6" so 6 foot is tall in comparison to me! I don't like men to be fat, but I don't like skinny either, nor do I like too many muscles.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I prefer larger women but ultimately body shape/size does not matter to me much.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    perfection
  • allenthegirl
    Options
    I don't find people attractive. It's weird. I just can't look at someone and go "They're hot". I just think "Their face looks symmetrical" and that's as close as I can get.

I find my boyfriend attractive but I only started thinking that way after knowing him for over a year and so far he's the only guy I've felt this way about. So I guess I'm attracted to personalities. Haha.
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    I don't really prefer a guy who is skinner than me, but I did go out on a date with one once but it didn't last because he still had feelings for his ex and I wasn't finding him interesting.

Never dated anyone obese before, but yes to chubby....for me, body comes after face and personality.
  • phee
    phee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am a hypocrit because I am fat but I'm attracted to a strong, muscular man with broad shoulders, but not too overdone. But of course personality is important. I don't like show-offs and over-confident types. I like my man quietly confident, and capable, and I love a sexy voice. No jockeys for me (lol). I really don't like too much hairiness either. I am actually quite fussy, (the cheek of me, lol).

As for women, I am recently drawn to strong built figures. I also still like a natural curvy woman with a great shape like Halle Berry. I don't find thin, bony women attractive.

This has been the most entertaining thread I have read. :)
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i like the more taller built guys, cause i know the can protect me..but, on top of that he's gotta have some kind of skills...
    MUST LIKE TO DANCE or atleast know how to stand there and look pretty while i do my thing.lol,keep me entertained,deal with my goofiness,he's gotta know how to talk back in conversations,embrase the country side of me and isnt afraid to be hisself with me,cause i promise i will be myself.

well, its also not hard to find taller guys then me, 6th graders are taller than me.lol
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    i DONT like skinny or fat ... i do like a lady with curves