So much for people NOT watching.

Options
167891012»

Replies

• duckymoo
    Options
    As a lot of people have said, prove them wrong. Sometimes it can be the biggest thing spurring you on. I know sometimes I probably mutter to myself in the gym a bit - but I just work out all the stress and all the things that have got to me, particularly comments about my weight. So now I look a bit mental as well, but it keeps me going :P Keep running, and best of luck xx
  • Weight_less
    Weight_less Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That jerks are everywhere. This is a challenge!

A week ago I was at the post office, trying to send my mail out. One old man stood still next to me and said loud 'A Cow'. He was looking at me like he scorned me! But I don't ask myself 'Why?' any longer. I know people like this are poor stupid human beings, which are incapable to understand simple human things. They are to teach us, to make us stronger.

In addition to above, I should tell that I had been losing weight the last 1.5 years, until I hit the plateau. The plateau lasted for 4 months! I felt like it was the end of the world. And then my weight started desperately increasing. And now, after all, I am meeting that jerk. How about that? This is life. Life, full of challenges...

No matter what, stay strong.

*And I apologize for my bad English.