What if your daughter's boyfriend did this?

Options

Replies

• jennieth
    Options
    Wow!!! I'd say since he was using your computer to do it he's probably to darn stupid to actually pull it off.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    They'd be dragging me off the bloody mess I made of him.

^^^THIS^^^
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Just cuz I think moose knuckles are funny and sometimes google them to make myself laugh, doesn't mean I wanna rock one!!! Just means I'm fuggin weird.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Come on kid, it's called Incognito.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    another interesting fact is what meth does to people. I could also see him looking up people that have doen meth and sowing the effects over a short period of time. If you haven't seen it, look it up. Amazing.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Ever looked up two girls one cup? I've watched it, but that doesn't mean i'll do it.

Damn. I liked where you were going for a min.

Do you think I should be more open minded about this foreplay Jac?

Im just saying you don't want to necessarily rule anything out.....
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    So,.. only eachers can google about drugs? I could be mis-reading, i am sleepy.
    I'm assuming my daughter's boyfriend is a teenager, although I don't know that the OP ever said so. A teenage boy dating my daughter and being curious about how to make meth is different in my mind than a teacher who may Google it for gaining knowledge on what to look for in students. If I found out her teacher was actually making meth, then I'd go to administration. These are different issues.

I never said I googled it because I was "it for gaining knowledge on what to look for in students" that would be an entirely false claim. I have googled this and similar topics because I am *curious*. Without further evidence that this young man is doing anything wrong, I can't see turning him into some sort of hoodlum. The truth is, lots of kids look up stuff like that, including a lot of *good* kids who have done nothing wrong--this kid just forgot to clear the search history.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    another interesting fact is what meth does to people. I could also see him looking up people that have doen meth and sowing the effects over a short period of time. If you haven't seen it, look it up. Amazing.

If I google it at work, I may get fired. rawful.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    OK. Too many close-minded people here. Gotta leave this place before I lose my mind. Later. Have at it conservatives.
  • areufnkiddingme
    areufnkiddingme Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Meth is a huge epidemic in this country or anywhere for that matter , it is not a joke even though some on here think it is. Anyone looking that crap up isnt doing it for fun they are doing it so they can find out how to make it so be extra suspicious of his future actions. Watch what he buys etc. If it even looks like he is going to be making meth call the cops, dont care who he is to you, if he makes it in your house.garage etc it has a huge risk of explosion, its common knowledge that meth labs are extremely dangerous.

Are you kidding me? I think like 17 people on here just replied that they look this sort of thing up for fun all the time. I have, too. Am I making meth? **** NO I don't want to be a creepy *kitten* meth head. Do I find it fascinating that you can combine several household items and blow up a persons psyche? Absolutely, but I'm not researching it because I plan on doing it. I just want to know how it works.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    If he wanted to hide the fact that he searched for it he would've.
    Kids know a lot more about computers than adults.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Wow. Special. I am/was curious about stuff like that. And you know what, I think I turned out okay. I don't use illegal drugs, I have a Ph.D., and a good career--but you wouldn't want people like me around your daughter.
    You totally changed this answer,and you're twisting my words. I don't want a teenage boy who is curious about how to make meth dating my daughter. Sorry that this bothers you, but she's my baby girl, and this is my honest answer.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Just cuz I think moose knuckles are funny and sometimes google them to make myself laugh, doesn't mean I wanna rock one!!! Just means I'm fuggin weird.

I dont think you could rock a moose knuckle. Camel Toe maybe......Moose Knuckle....no.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    OK. Too many close-minded people here. Gotta leave this place before I lose my mind. Later. Have at it conservatives.

OH NO I was with you until you got all political!
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options

I'm with you. The utter lack of reason in so many of the responses on this thread is, quite frankly, terrifying.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Yeah, because Brett is one of the most closed-minded, conservative people I know, and he said he'd make the kid a bloody mess. Whatever.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options

I dont think you could rock a moose knuckle. Camel Toe maybe......Moose Knuckle....no.

Damn, there goes my dream.
  • christimw
    christimw Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow. Special. I am/was curious about stuff like that. And you know what, I think I turned out okay. I don't use illegal drugs, I have a Ph.D., and a good career--but you wouldn't want people like me around your daughter.
    You totally changed this answer,and you're twisting my words. I don't want a teenage boy who is curious about how to make meth dating my daughter. Sorry that this bothers you, but she's my baby girl, and this is my honest answer.

If you don't want her around stuff like that, you better pull her out of school and lock her in a bubble without any friends. Kids at school say/do way worse things than googling how to make meth.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    How do you know it was your daughter's boyfriend and not your daughter looking it up?
  • areufnkiddingme
    areufnkiddingme Posts: 99 Member
    Options

OH NO I was with you until you got all political!

Being conservative doesn't limit you to being POLITICALLY conservative...