• mschelle
    mschelle Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    L3D9 DONE!!!
  • mschelle
    Options
    Hi Guys,
    WOW, i think my arms and legs are about to fall off, they are soooo sore after my 1st day of level one!!
    But its a good thing, as i know its doing me some good!

Hehe...we all know how you feel! :laugh:
    All I can say is keep at it! Even the next day, when you think you can't move. If you do it again, the soreness actually starts to subside afterwards.
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I did L3D1 today. I found a lot of the moves very confusing. My hubby is having surgery Wednesday and will be in the hospital for about 3 days so I'm not sure when I'll get to try it again. I hope I like it better when I'm more familiar with the moves. I'm not sore at all today and I feel like I didn't get a good workout from it, probably because I spent too much time trying to figure out what I was doing:laugh:
  • mschelle
    Options
    L3D10 done! AKA D30 DONE DONE DONE!!!! YIPPPEEE!!!! I am ready to move on to something else....and just in time, my Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism DVD came today!
  • pz5wjj
    pz5wjj Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    L3D10 done! AKA D30 DONE DONE DONE!!!! YIPPPEEE!!!! I am ready to move on to something else....and just in time, my Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism DVD came today!

congratulations Michelle! I'm going to finish off this week on L3 just to keep the routine and finish the week out! Next week I start my "new" program!

Woo hoo! So proud of you!
  • pz5wjj
    pz5wjj Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Day 30! Done done done done!!!!
  • mschelle
    Options
    YAY!!!! Feels good, doesn't it?
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You guys inspire me!!! :drinker:
  • cristina47454
    Options
    Just wanted to encourage all of you. I started doing the Shred in preparation for my 40th bday trip to Cancun. It is an AWESOME workout. I have three little kids, and although I used to be very fit pre-kids, it's been 8 years since I felt like I had any kind of fitness regime - and even back then I had all sorts of hangups about my body.

Let me tell you, 30-Day Shred is AWESOME. I sported a bikini with confidence for the first time in my life. I have ab definition. I have all over muscle definition, actually. My friends commented on it...complete strangers commented on it. It feels good to be 40 and in the best shape of my life (and I have run a marathon, but never felt this body confident before). So stick with it!

My question is...what next?