Sugar is not your friend January Challenge

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,988 Member
    Options
    Ok, you guys. So you'd think I just started on MFP. When I started this thread, I didn't know if anyone would stick with me or not. And where the heck is Marla anyway *scratches head* ?

So now.....since I put "January" in the title, do I let it roll over or start a new one?
    doh.gif
  • kaytbognar
    Options
    Fresh month, fresh thread, I say.

January is a crumby month anyway, out with the old IN WITH THE NEW! (Pant size, that is...smaller, if you please!)
  • tamarads
    Options
    Pettmybunny your popcorn, cocoa concoction sounds fabulous, will have to try that!

Kaytbognar I too drove to Capri for Limoncello, brought back a bottle so I'll wait for that gelato recipe from Gabrielle...:wink:

I'm in for a new thread, new month...
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: Still here-glad weekend is over. New week!!

New Thread!
  • cmriverside
    Options
    :happy: Happy first day of the shortest month!

Okay, guys. New thread it shall be.

I have to leave for the pool in 40 minutes, and I'll spend my lap-time contemplating what I've learned from all you amazing people this past month. Then I'll post it later this afternoon. It's a busy busy day for me, so I might do it late tonight or even tomorrow morning.

I'll leave a link here to the new thread. (Unless someone else has something they want to start a new thread with - please go ahead and start one if you want!)

Have a great day everyone.
    cmr
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I don't go 'out there' very often. Did a new thread get started? I don't want to lose you guys.

I've been MIA.... which sorta means I was in a dark alley 'using'. :wink: At one point I sucked down an entire large Chick Fil-A vanilla milkshake. Liquid crack.

Yesterday was back on track and good. I had also been avoiding the scale, which I never do cause I'm a scale junkie, had an eye opener when I stepped on yesterday.

Isn't this healthy eating and maintaining weight loss thing fun? :bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Ok, you guys. So you'd think I just started on MFP. When I started this thread, I didn't know if anyone would stick with me or not. And where the heck is Marla anyway *scratches head* ?

So now.....since I put "January" in the title, do I let it roll over or start a new one?
    doh.gif

I'm here-- I'm here-- lurking. Doing okay with sugar-- just not posting as much--

I'd start a new thread for February, if I were you, and post the link--

But, that's just me-- ;)

Later--
  • cmriverside
    Options
    I'll be back in a few to start a new thread.

Don't go eating a bunch of Twinkies while I'm gone.
    Well, go ahead, it's your tummy ache.

I'll post the new link here within the hour.
  • tamarads
    Options
    We're all perched on the edge of our computer chairs...... :bigsmile:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    :flowerforyou: new.gif

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/79671-sugar-is-not-your-friend-part-2

NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See everyone there! Thanks for all the great ideas this past month