GIRLS! Question! Guys can

Options

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    i cant put my penis in your college degree
    You can if you roll it up into a tube. I mean, not my college degree specifically, you keep your penis away from that, but in general, you can definitely put your penis into a tube shaped piece of paper if you've rolled it to the appropriate size.

gingerjen is the most awesome human being ever. ha!!
    Sweet! I'm going to print this out, frame it, and hang it on the wall next to my college degree.
    *unzips*
  • Solisci
    Solisci Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and I used to have "relations" (at work so trying to not give IT too much to talk about). I got back into church and until I get into another committed relationship, I do not plan on having "relations" again. AND if I get into the committed relationship, then I may just wait until marriage. It's the point that the RIGHT guy will RESPECT this. As you can tell, some of these guys don't respect that decision... and that's ok.... they just aren't for you. I wrote this, this morning:

"Just listened to the radio and heard a woman call in and explain on a segment that she went a year of dating without receiving or sending texts with potential people she dated. I love this concept! It is so easy for people to be lazy in dating.

Ladies and gentlemen, we get what we expect for ourselves. If you want higher caliber of people to date, THEN EXPECT MORE! You DESERVE the best! You ARE the best you! Even with your weight loss, and where you are RIGHT NOW, makes you the BEST YOU! The RIGHT person will see that!

If you want phone calls instead of texts, then demand it! If you want someone who opens doors for you, then demand it! If you want actual courting and not just flings, then demand it! If you are looking for the RIGHT person, and not just A person, then expect more from potential datees, and enjoy the ride;... but cut the ride short, if it's not what you want. Everyone has a different path... this is my path at this time. I demand more! I deserve more! :)"

You're not going to be the neighborhood cat lady. Don't let people get you down. At the end of the day, you have to live with yourself and no one else. Do what is right for you!

Truth. There's only one way to get what you want. Anyone who suggests that you lower your standards is simply seeking company in their misery.

AGREE!!!!!
  • emnk5308
    Options
    My guy waited for me :heart:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I think that it's great that you wait to be married! I'm like that to! My soon to be husband knows it's a good thing!
    Proverb 18:22 He who finds a good wife who nurtures his soul finds a good thing and favor in the eyes of the Lord! I AM THAT GOOD THING! :D
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I'd be okay with that 20 years ago. Now I'm pushing 40 and don't have time to wait around to see if the woman would like making-the-sexy with me.

If things fit (no pun intended) just let things go as fast as they go (no pun intended). None of this "I'm saving myself' stuff...great in highschool. Not good at this stage.

Yep, even more imperitive after 40...
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Why do you care if you're being overlooked by men who don't share your core values?
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I'd be okay with that 20 years ago. Now I'm pushing 40 and don't have time to wait around to see if the woman would like making-the-sexy with me.

If things fit (no pun intended) just let things go as fast as they go (no pun intended). None of this "I'm saving myself' stuff...great in highschool. Not good at this stage.

Could not disagree with this more.How dare you infer that morality is for high schoolers only? Having morals does not have an "expiration date". High standards do not suddenly become less acceptable after high school.

Boy am I glad I'm already married so I don't have to weed out the men who act like farm animals, and only want women for one thing.
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    You're not being overlooked. You're being rejected as a potential partner because your core values differ from those of the guy in question. He was saving you both a lot of time and frustration. You are now both free to pursue relationships with other people whose values are in sync with your own.

THIS.
    1000 times over.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    My advice.. just stop posting topics forever.

PLEASE.

Purdy Plz.
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that you get overlooked because of that. I say good for you - stick to your convictions!

i agree stick to convictions i let mine down and only to find out the guy only wanted a one night fling i dont want that i want the real deal like u do long term
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Why don't you have sex? The problem isn't that guys can't wait until you are in a committed relationship. The issue is if you got married, would it be bad or boring sex? Once a month? Never allowed to see you naked? Too risky. I could wait for a month or three but after that, its time to put out or find someone new.

I'm so glad there are enough skanky women out there for people like you. I, however, waited until I found a real man, with strong enough convictions and enough respect for me to keep it in his pants until we were married.
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options

Could not disagree with this more.How dare you infer that morality is for high schoolers only? Having morals does not have an "expiration date". High standards do not suddenly become less acceptable after high school.

Boy am I glad I'm already married so I don't have to weed out the men who act like farm animals, and only want women for one thing.

How dare you assume a false moral high ground.

I'm saying your defining of morals based on your paradigm is great - it's FINE. Has nothing to do what with morality really is because morality is defined by how folks see themselves in relation to their beliefs and perhaps their God.

I'm saying sex outside of marriage is nobody's business - between the couple. But for my future beloved; she and I will either struggle to resist for whatever reason, OR we'll consumate the relationship in a way true to our feelings.

I'm saying for somebody who is a grown adult - between consenting adults - 'waiting for something' - a ritual? a legal document? whatever it is - that's silly from my perspective.

Morality is this: Let each find their path. I'm too old to play the waiting game SIMPLY for the sake of the game.

edit - re-read your post.

YOU my dear get an A+ at SELECTIVE READING. Ready my reply and try to figure out if I want a woman 'for just one thing'. If you are confused try www.hop.com
  • DetroitDarin
    Options
    Why don't you have sex? The problem isn't that guys can't wait until you are in a committed relationship. The issue is if you got married, would it be bad or boring sex? Once a month? Never allowed to see you naked? Too risky. I could wait for a month or three but after that, its time to put out or find someone new.

I'm so glad there are enough skanky women out there for people like you. I, however, waited until I found a real man, with strong enough convictions and enough respect for me to keep it in his pants until we were married.

Honey are you religious? If so, you're being a real prick to people with whom you disagree. Terrible TERRIBLE arrogance (which is the opposite of LOVE). If you don't agree with folks try to use your people skills...talk to people and encourage them in love - not with your incessant berated.

You sound like one of the pharisee - "Keepers of the Law' whom Christ hated.
  • eyestylemom
    eyestylemom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey! :huh: My man is a real man...so much so that he got me in bed a full 2 years before we married! :devil:

And I only get skanky when he waggles his eyebrows at me. :tongue:
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy, I suppose. I was with someone before I met my wife, but she was waiting for marriage. I was happy to wait for her. :wink:
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

^^same in the 30s.
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options

Aren't you that same idiot that posted a pic in another thread of a burned-to-death dog, with laughter?
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

It's not 'one thing', it's one of a number of things that some people highly value in a relationship. How is it immoral to enjoy sex - something that humans have been doing for thousands of years and that has been a part of the natural order of nature since before man ever conceived the notion of marriage?
  • DetroitDarin
    Options

It's not 'one thing', it's one of a number of things that some people highly value in a relationship. How is it immoral to enjoy sex - something that humans have been doing for thousands of years and that has been a part of the natural order of nature since before man ever conceived the notion of marriage?

Brother, don't try logic. She's hysterical.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

I've enjoyed PLENTY of real men before I was married. Skanks of the world unite.

ETA -- I left all of them. None of them got bored with sex with me.
This discussion has been closed.