GIRLS! Question! Guys can

Options
1234568»

Replies

• _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I'd be okay with that 20 years ago. Now I'm pushing 40 and don't have time to wait around to see if the woman would like making-the-sexy with me.

If things fit (no pun intended) just let things go as fast as they go (no pun intended). None of this "I'm saving myself' stuff...great in highschool. Not good at this stage.

Could not disagree with this more.How dare you infer that morality is for high schoolers only? Having morals does not have an "expiration date". High standards do not suddenly become less acceptable after high school.

Boy am I glad I'm already married so I don't have to weed out the men who act like farm animals, and only want women for one thing.
    It's not 'one thing', it's one of a number of things that some people highly value in a relationship. How is it immoral to enjoy sex - something that humans have been doing for thousands of years and that has been a part of the natural order of nature since before man ever conceived the notion of marriage?

Brother, don't try logic. She's hysterical.

She preaches from her high moral horse, but her profile quote states "10 pounds to MILF status". :noway:
  • wolfpack77
    Options
    Maybe us guys should start sanctioning affection, spending quality time, security, emotional support, financial support and everything else you demand of a "real man" until marriage. Afterall, if you really love and respect us you can wait right :laugh:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Maybe us guys should start sanctioning affection, spending quality time, security, emotional support, financial support and everything else you demand of a "real man" until marriage. Afterall, if you really love and respect us you can wait right :laugh:

^ WINNING!
  • MonkRocker
    Options
    I'd be okay with that 20 years ago. Now I'm pushing 40 and don't have time to wait around to see if the woman would like making-the-sexy with me.

If things fit (no pun intended) just let things go as fast as they go (no pun intended). None of this "I'm saving myself' stuff...great in highschool. Not good at this stage.

Could not disagree with this more.How dare you infer that morality is for high schoolers only? Having morals does not have an "expiration date". High standards do not suddenly become less acceptable after high school.

Boy am I glad I'm already married so I don't have to weed out the men who act like farm animals, and only want women for one thing.
    It's not 'one thing', it's one of a number of things that some people highly value in a relationship. How is it immoral to enjoy sex - something that humans have been doing for thousands of years and that has been a part of the natural order of nature since before man ever conceived the notion of marriage?

Brother, don't try logic. She's hysterical.

She preaches from her high moral horse, but her profile quote states "10 pounds to MILF status". :noway:

Oh hi. You must be new to MFP. :laugh:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Wow..Troll Topic ftw..lmao!
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and have never had sex once. I have men flock to me. I don't know what you are doing wrong OP.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    the way the world is now, id say yes. sad but true.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and have never had sex once. I have men flock to me. I don't know what you are doing wrong OP.

well, she's contemplating dating a guy who has full custody and the ex is a methhead.. sooo... no telling
  • sizzle92
    Options

well, she's contemplating dating a guy who has full custody and the ex is a methhead.. sooo... no telling

I change my mind. She knows what she is doing.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    That was fun pretending for a second there I am a virgin. :laugh: :tongue: (but it ended up being more boring than fun so I'M BACK!!!!!!!)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    i think intentions depend a lot on how you carry yourself as well... meaning, first impressions are super important. if you look like you're easy well....

Yeah your profile pic is not helping out either,
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    That was fun pretending for a second there I am a virgin. :laugh: :tongue: (but it ended up being more boring than fun so I'M BACK!!!!!!!)

Does that mean you are going to put out???
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    This post has been locked due to numerous guideline violations.
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

Please keep our guidelines in mind when posting and remember that these post can accessed by people even from work computers. Let's keep the forums PG for everyone.

Cheers,
    Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.