485734_3188856939965_1799373428_n.jpg

rsz_cooltext764704302.jpg
    17427511.png

Haha, THIS.

RIP Dime, you guitar god, you legend of metal! \m/
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I like the more hard rock like FFDP, Killswitch Engage, Two Weeks and Mudvayne. Gotta support my boys from IL!!!!! \m/
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I grew up listening to metallica and AC DC.

Best concert of my life was Rammstein this year. Their fire show is amazing.

I also listen to Avenged sevenfold, Slayer and not too heavy : Coheed and Cambria and Breaking Benjamin
  • rhvandan
    Options
    I'm in.

I personally prefer the puffy pink cotton candy metal... I'm kidding.

Make it black and bruised and beat it hard! Oh yeah baby!

Only my kids wear pink.
  • tritepoet
    Options
    What does everybody like to work out to??
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Nothing specific. I have a workout playlist thats all metal and heavy stuff. Pushes me through quite well!
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

Whatever they happen to be playing at the gym. I'm too lazy to set up a playlist. Today I remember hearing Madonna.
  • Dancerten
    Dancerten Posts: 237 Member
    Options

Whatever they happen to be playing at the gym. I'm too lazy to set up a playlist. Today I remember hearing Madonna.

They only play christian music at my gym :indifferent: It all sounds the same to me, and it definitely does not get me pumped up lol. Lately I've been working out to a lot of Down. I'm going up to see them play in MD tonight! :drinker:
  • tritepoet
    tritepoet Posts: 119
    Options
    I fracking love Down. I haven't worked out to them...maybe I will now!
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Ohoh! Me, me! I'm a metal fan! Rammstein is probably my favorite though. They inspired me to pick up on learning the German language in '07, so now I no longer have to look up the lyrics! Haha! :D As for what I listen to when working out, music that makes me angry. That gets me pumped up. That makes me wanna punch someone in the frickin' face, lol. I listen to metal mostly when I'm workingout, brings out the beast in me. >=D Mwhahaha.
  • MButterfly8
    Options
    Love me some Rammstein when working out!! Also Linkin Park, Pain, Hypocricy, AC/DC, GNR and RED.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    This is my thread!

Love heavy metal. Just went to see Slipknot, system of a down, ffdp, marilyn manson, in flames, killswitch, trivium, and deftones at HEAVY MTL 2012.

Ultimates include - Machine Head, Lamb Of God, Slipknot

I am really starting to get into In This Moment as well because Maria Brink is amazing.

Music is my saviour.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    By the way, Manson needs a profile on here. That mofo got FAT.

:laugh:

I guess I need to google what he looks like now.

Somebody should post a pic because I can't find one of him looking fat.

BFlNZ.jpg
    ntFvc.jpg

Oh GAWD! He was such a stick before. The face is really telling!

Has anyone checked out Manson's new reworked songs? Classics such as 'Eat Brie Drink Tea' 'Tainted Falafel' and my favourite 'The Beautiful Trifle'. Lest we forget he was on 'Cooking Vinyl Records (label) for a while \m/

I JUST seen Marilyn Manson on August 12th, 2012 on Montreal - and he is definitely not fat. He was thin...this picture is either old, or he gained about 100lbs since August 12th.
  • elcyclista
    Options
    Trivium \m/(>_<)
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    I saw the Zombie/Manson Twins of Evil tour last night. Zombie is f'ing amazing!
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Just finished listening to Testament's latest album, Dark Roots of Earth. Very good album and definately has some good workout tracks.
  • tattedchic
    tattedchic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My workout playlist is mostly Rammstein and some Amon Amarth. Yea I get some wierd looks when I don't realize I'm singing out loud in German at the gym. :P
  • AnexRavensong
    AnexRavensong Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm all for the metal, especially the European variety.

I like Doom, Power, Symphonic, Melodic, Death etc etc.

Favorite bands are: Draconian, Nightwish (with Tarja, but Floor is filling in nicely), Tarja (solo), Amberian Dawn, Xandria that kind of thing. I usually like when a clean female voice is added to growls/grunts. It shows the beauty of metal.

I was singing in a melodic death metal band for a while, that was fun too.
  • tritepoet
    Options
    We need more on this thread! Let's keep adding friends! Rock on!