HEAVY METAL

Options
12345679»

Replies

• logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Into old school Thrash mainly. Anthrax, older Metallica, Testement, Slayer, Suicidal Tendencies. This was the music I grew up with. While my tastes broadend as I got older, and as I started plaing music (into Funk and Soul), my heart always lies with my metal roots!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Good Charlotte and Green Day are my favorite metal bands!! yeeeeah!!

HARDCORE GIRL!!!!!! I'm so hardcore I went to the Green Day Broadway Show with my mom.
  • shahendrickson
    shahendrickson Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Pantera, Metal Church, old Metallica, Slayer, Dio,, & Chiodos just to name a few. \m/
  • jgollnick
    jgollnick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Never been a huge metal fan but I do enjoy Korn, NIN, definitely Rob Zombie. Lately I like to listen to Rage against the Machine. Last year I went to see Marilyn Manson live and I was hooked. Pretty big fan of Staind too but I'm not sure if thats heavy metal.
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Seeing Opeth and Katatonai next Saturday! A friend turned me onto Kamelot recently. Im in love swoon. Yay for metal!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    just finished my training...i did it while listening to testament - first strike still deadly album
  • tmgibson
    tmgibson Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    oh and Godsmack...yyeaahhh buddy!!!!

My absolute fav!!
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I don't know a lot about heavy metal music, and somehow I thought this was going to be a thread about the animated movie "Heavy Metal", which I've loved ever since I was a small child. Probably not the most appropriate film for children, buuuut, lol.
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    By the way, Manson needs a profile on here. That mofo got FAT.

:laugh:

I guess I need to google what he looks like now.

Somebody should post a pic because I can't find one of him looking fat.

BFlNZ.jpg
    ntFvc.jpg

Oh GAWD! He was such a stick before. The face is really telling!

Has anyone checked out Manson's new reworked songs? Classics such as 'Eat Brie Drink Tea' 'Tainted Falafel' and my favourite 'The Beautiful Trifle'. Lest we forget he was on 'Cooking Vinyl Records (label) for a while \m/

Jesus Christmas, I can't believe Manson looks like that now, He was SO thin! :noway:
  • chopzgurl05
    chopzgurl05 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    FFDP, Mushroomhead, Static X, Otep are my go to favorties. Recently discovered viking metal, such as Bathory. Anyone else into that genre?
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Ok I need some friends from this group! Add me if you are an active member!! Metal MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    When you all listen to heavy metal, death metal, extreme metal, or whatever you want to call it, are you able to understand the words that they are saying? I find that I can't ever understand any of them but if I get out the lyrics and read them and then play it back I can hear it. Does this happen to anyone else?
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    By the way, Manson needs a profile on here. That mofo got FAT.

:laugh:

I guess I need to google what he looks like now.

Somebody should post a pic because I can't find one of him looking fat.

BFlNZ.jpg
    ntFvc.jpg

Oh GAWD! He was such a stick before. The face is really telling!

Has anyone checked out Manson's new reworked songs? Classics such as 'Eat Brie Drink Tea' 'Tainted Falafel' and my favourite 'The Beautiful Trifle'. Lest we forget he was on 'Cooking Vinyl Records (label) for a while \m/

Jesus Christmas, I can't believe Manson looks like that now, He was SO thin! :noway:

I went to High School with him. No lie. He was pretty dorky then!
  • DearlyDemented
    DearlyDemented Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Metallicas kill em all has been a good album to run to. But i think the harder stuff will actually get me going, like Death, Absu, Amon Amarth, Nile......cant wait for Iron Maiden and Megadeth this fall!
  • tritepoet
    Options
    You know what guys? I've gotta say....

WYLD STALLYNS!!!