Whats for BREAKFAST, LUNCH, AND DINNER.....SNACKS....PART 2

Options

Replies

• Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies, I had a minor set back last night. I was out of my house much longer than anticipated and as a result ate what was available (Tostitos w/hint of Jalepeno - absolutely love these chips) BUT I did not go over my calories so I consider that a small victory. Wouldn't you know the minute I bust past this plateau and lose 3 lbs the devil is knocking on my door trying hard to make me slip up and lose focus. As my mother use to say "the devil is a liar" I will not regain those three pounds that I have recently lost.

As it is is freezing cold in GA and the GA Dept of Transportation has stated to stay off the roads unless absolutely necessary I decided to skip the gym and kickboxing class (which means no sauna and protein shake yet again ) . Instead I did 30 minutes of the Biggest Loser "Cardio Max" dvd and 15 minutes of my "Melt it off" dvd for a total of 45 minutes and approximately 350 calories burned .

Here's Saturday's meals:

Breakfast: 1 cup of Quaker oatmeal w/ 1 cup of strawberries

Lunch: 6 inch turkey breast and pepper jack cheese on a whole wheat bread packed w/lots of veggies (lettuce, spinach, tomato, onions, pickles, black olives and banana peppers) and 1 cup of apple slices

P.M. Snack: Light and fit vanilla yogurt w/ 1/4 cup of granola

Dinner: Healthy Choice complete meal - lemon pepper fish, rice pilaf and broccoli

Total calories: 1129
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Breakfast - Yogurt (carb control lite) with Fiber One cereal and green tea

Lunch - grilled 4 oz chicken breast and 8 oz of roasted :heart: :heart: asparagus :heart: :heart: and green tea

Dinner - spaghetti sauce with venison 1 1/2 cups, over 1/2 cup dream field elbow pasta, 1 TB parm cheese and 3/4 a bottle of red wine.

Snacks - 1 marshmallow roasted over the fire for dessert :smile: (yeah - I'm a four year old at heart) during the work day, 5 sugar free peppermints, 1 square 80% dark chocolate and 2 TB peanut butter.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!!

B'fast: Peanut butter cookie Luna bar (woke up late)

Lunch: spanish saffron rice, diced tomatoes, onions, lettuce, 2 tbs. salsa, 1 tbs. sour cream, all in La tortilla wrap (13g fiber!!)

Dinner: Not sure, but probably out with friends. If not, then just a sandwich or something fast I can fix up.

Snack: Banana before going to the Cats bball game :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: ,
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Chocolickkyss , your sandwich sounds great. I just love Pepper Jack Cheese I used a sl. on about everything/
    Last night I had a Hambeuger with PJ cheese and lots of veggies on a homemade flax bun. Congrats on your wight loss.

now for my meals today!!!!!!!!

:heart: Breakfast ----Home made flax muffin with 1/2 banana 2 cups of coffee.

:heart: Lunch ----chopped turkey , eggs and 1 sl. of PJ cheese microwave in a large cup with sour cream on top with Salt and pepper

:heart: dDnner--- making a pot of homemade soup so will have a large boul with a flax roll

:heart: snacks---veggies and fruit

Good eating everyone and have a nice weekend

Marie
  • donna56
    donna56 Posts: 412
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 cup honey nut cheerios, 1/2 cup 2% milk, 3 cups coffee with creamer and equal
    Lunch: 2 slices white bread, crust removed, 1tsp. mustard, 3oz. deli cooked ham, 1 slice colby cheese, water
    Dinner: Not sure yet
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    breakfast: 1 egg plus one white scrambled, on a tortilla with jalapeno pub cheese and avocado (350 cal)
    Lunch: family lunch at a chinese restaurant.
    dinner: garlic shrimp w/ brown rice tomatoes & spinach
  • allahone
    Options
    1/2 cup all bran cereal, 1 cup soya milk and .5 cup forzen berries and 5 almonds .

Lunch : 2 slices of weight watcher's bread, 3 oz salmon, 1 teaspoon butter(light version) 5 slices of cucumb er and 1cup of lettuce.

Supper: 1 cup of lentil, 1 cup of rice and 1cup lettuce .
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee, brown cow plain yogurt w/ loaded fruit and nut granola

Lunch: Salad w/chickpeas, cottage cheese,cranberries,beets and salsa as the dressing
    1/2 cup of Acorn squash and mango soup

Dinner: Buttternut squash and maple ravioli w/ 2 cups spinach

ohh and water water water:drinker:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Breakfast 2 scrambled eggs
    Second Breakfast 1 flax muffin w/ 1 tbsp peanut butter
    Snack greek yogurt
    Lunch tilapia , spinach and flax muffin
    Dinner salmon and cabbage or peas
    Snacks yogurt
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    Breakfast Egg Sandwich ( 2 egg whites 1T chive cream cheese 2 slices of light toast)Coffee
    Lunch Moroccan Chicken
    Dinner Tofu Shirataki Noodles with Grilled Chicken and Veggies
    Snack Frozen peaches whipped with Ricotta
    Wow I love the sound of your dessert. I am a nut for desserts. Big problem.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hi Chowhound--- Good seeing you here.
    i love dessert too.
  • will4change
    Options
    B- one scrambled egg, two ww waffles, with1Tsp lite syrup and coffe
    L- Oven baked turkey breast, baked sweet potate,2 Tsp chicken stuffing broccoli, and pepsi
    D- cup of cottage cheese and pinaple
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning! How about them Cowboys Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Be back after iIget my food chart work up.

Marie
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Plain yogurt w/ loaded fruit and nut granola and Coffee

Lunch: Breaded eggplant sandwich (recipe on MFP) 288 cals per sandwich

Dinner: Chinese Buffett? If I go I will only have sushi :love:
  • will4change
    Options
    Break. 2 nutri grain ww waffle, 1 TSP penut butter, Coffe with skim milk and1 Laughing cow chees-water
    Lun. Jennie O oven bakedTurkey breast, broccoli and 1/2 cup augratin potaoes. Water
    dinn. tomatoes soup and ritz-crackers- water
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: veggie & cheese omelet (1 egg, tomato, green/red pepper, onion, less than 1/4 cup of fat free shredded cheddar) and a medium pear

Lunch: Turkey burger w/1 slice of pepper jack cheese, spinach leaves and carmelized onions, baked sweet potato fries and a spinach salad

Snack: 14 apple slices w/1 tbsp of simply jiff peanut butter

Dinner: Baked tilapia and 1 cup of broccoli
  • trottola
    Options
    Hi I've just restarted after Christmas (no point ruining the festive season calorie counting!). Logging calories really helps, and all the meal ideas on this thread are great!
    Breakfast, multi grain toast with dark marmalade and tea, lunch bacon and mushroom sandwich, supper cold sliced ham, baked potato, big mixed green salad and homemade chutney.
    Exercise - walk on the beach in the snow with my dog
  • nicandjim0315
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Breakfast:1 Cup Fat Free Milk with 1 packet of carnation Instant breakfast packs(dark chocolate)
    :flowerforyou: Lunch: 2 cups of graden salad with 3tbsp of balsamic 1tsp garlic powder and half a splenda packet (dressing)
    :flowerforyou: Dinner: Chicken Stir Fry with lots of Veggies (lite soy sauce, garlic clove, and a splenda packet!-sauce)
    :flowerforyou: GREEN TEA ALL DAY, LEMON IN WATER both speed metabo. and also spice everything also speeds up metabo!
    By the end of the day Im good and full! Good Luck
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Saturday:
    Breakfast - small green apple
    Lunch - lentil soup
    Dinner - roast beef, mashed potatoes, corn and apple sauce (small portions!)
    The good - LENTILS
    The bad - mashed potatoes
    The ugly - a bottle of red wine and 4 oz of smoked cheddar (oops)

Sunday:
    Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon 2 small green apples
    Lunch - 8 chicken wings (oops)
    Dinner - 2 green apples
    The good - Love my apples!
    The bad - 2 glasses of white wine
    The ugly - WINGS (so worth it!)