Is MFP a hookup site?

Options

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I think some of the women on here are pushing the envelope a bit too much. Some of the comments are GROSS....and they should really think more of themselves............

I'm one of those women....

and I think highly of myself...so do all the people in my friends list....

but I have FUN....i spend my days being serious in a leading corporate position...

if I don't have fun somewhere I'm gonna end up with the same stainless steel rod some other people have shoved up their.....

yeah......i'll take flirty with a side of fun please?

^ Yup :smile:

My husband would divorce me if I stopped being an inappropriate hobag.

this seriously is awesome
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Yeah if this a hookup site for married people to have affairs then shame on u mfp

I seem to only get hit on by married men on this site. Sigh. I don't want any part in ruining someone's marriage.

You're not ruining their marriage.
    That journey has been decided upon before you came along.
    You're just making their journey more enjoyable.
  • keasarge
    keasarge Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    totally :p
    i mean.... ah screw it you cant put a buch of awesome attractive men and women togther with out flirting its inhuman
    hookups happen on every social network site
    plus its a good boost for your spirt!
  • NaEl1
    NaEl1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    No different then any work place *shrug*
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    You people disturb me. I come here only for fitness guidelines, healthy eating, and encouragement.

Oh, yeah.... and all the hot *kitten*........
  • mindirella
    Options
    You people disturb me. I come here only for fitness guidelines, healthy eating, and encouragement.

Oh, yeah.... and all the hot *kitten*........

Ha ha ha!!
  • jasonr1009
    jasonr1009 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    i have some serious crushes on MFP..... seriously lol
  • falcon367
    Options
    It's not unlike any other board out there ... unless rules apply otherwise, message boards for cars, boats, home improvement, pets, etc, etc. are all the same. There's always people flirting. It's ever so easy for anyone to hide behind a keyboard and have fun ... but when push comes to shove, I think very few would ever act on their trash talking ... this is the cyber world we live in. Just my opinion.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Yeah if this a hookup site for married people to have affairs then shame on u mfp

I seem to only get hit on by married men on this site. Sigh. I don't want any part in ruining someone's marriage.

You're not ruining their marriage.
    That journey has been decided upon before you came along.
    You're just making their journey more enjoyable.
    Agreed. While I don't have a whole lot of experience with married men, in my youth I was quite the cougar hunter and I would assume it works the same way for everyone. They know what they're doing and made their decision already.
  • deejayblitz
    deejayblitz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    At the end of the day, the concept of the site is social media with the added extra of being able to document your diet and fitness regime. People will use the site for whatever purpose suits them. I don't see anything wrong with people hooking up. Hooking up could be seen as intimate or can be seen as resourceful, for example hooking up with new running partners or gym buddies. As for flirting, if you put a group of people on a website to chat freely, people are bound to end up flirting and something maybe become of it. I see nothing wrong with it, you never know you might meet your perfect match.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    66awbkn.gif

I forgot what the original post was about, because this killed me......ahahahahaa...

Oh wait...I remember now, I think it's natural, personally I didn't sign up for it to be a dating site, and it's not what I use it for. However, the flirty topics don't bother me either, I think it's to be expected. *shrug*
  • RzRzRzR
    RzRzRzR Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    If something happens, it happens - no big deal - either way I'm losing weight and feeling better..
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    **** if I could be the single most reason someone's marriage broke up I'd give myself props. I'm a realist enough to know that's not how it happens.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Okay,am down for this...friend me ladies. :smokin:

:laugh:
  • oker673
    oker673 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    People flirt around here?

This is news to me!

I must not be on the forums enough, because I have yet to see this other than the rate the person above you topic.
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Well, it could lead to exercise that doesn't feel like a chore ;-)

"Marc713 burned 790 calories doing 77 minutes of *cough* "Cardio" *cough* & yoga *cough* with MFP member ********"
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Totally agree, its a weight loss site and people are using it to hook up, i find it hilarious as well!

...says the married girl....

Methinks someone is jealous she doesn't get the attention that these "other women" get.

<<<<<<<One of those "other women". Sup?

Howdy there up in the Big D! I'm over due for a trip to Dallas to see my old school buddy *wink* *wink*
  • coffeeQ2hrs
    coffeeQ2hrs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well, it could lead to exercise that doesn't feel like a chore ;-)

"Marc713 burned 790 calories doing 77 minutes of *cough* "Cardio" *cough* & yoga *cough* with MFP member ********"

LOL
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Yes, massive hook up site. Its like one big orgy
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Pfft...I have yet to hook up with anybody. *pouts*

LOL

Soon Mari....soon....*lick*