Options
    even flirting at
    times with a few!!
    So you SAY. . .

A select few. :p
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I have not hook upped with anyone on here.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    If it is I suck at MFP
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    If it is I suck at MFP

lol

QFT
  • DarcyGibbs
    Options
    Imagine the girl your tuning being able to see every diet and workout detail of yours. I don't know about anyone else, but that sounds like a ****ing nightmare. Sub me out coach!
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    I think I might have a shadow ...
  • DempseyWRX
    DempseyWRX Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Imagine the girl your tuning being able to see every diet and workout detail of yours. I don't know about anyone else, but that sounds like a ****ing nightmare. Sub me out coach!

Especially when you start replying to threads like "how do I log sex on MFP" and she's like "so what the **** was that about?"

...Yea that could be a problem lol
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I think my problem is having MFP's who don't live within 200 miles of me lol. Where are the locals!

200 mi? mine don't even live in the U.S
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Well I've sent 18,548 requests to men to try to hook up, and both of them refused , I really don't know what I'm doing wrong

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Well I've sent 18,548 requests to men to try to hook up, and both of them refused , I really don't know what I'm doing wrong

You didn't ask enough.
  • catwomun
    catwomun Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I agree with the person that said that all social sites become a hook-up spot. At least this one is more positive, in that we're all trying to uplift each other.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I agree with the person that said that all social sites become a hook-up spot. At least this one is more positive, in that we're all trying to uplift each other.

"uplift" being the key word in that statement, literally lots of mounting for sure :huh:
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Why not? If you're single, you have a bunch of people with common interests, with a high degree of self confidence. It is only natural.

It's a multi-faceted website, to each their own right?

This.
  • catwomun
    Options

"uplift" being the key word in that statement, literally lots of mounting for sure :huh:

:P I knew that would be a joke.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    You'd LIKE that now, wouldn't you. . .
  • catwomun
    Options
    Well, my ex seemed to find a woman on MFP to start seeing while we were together and it didn't matter to him that she lives across the country. So there you go.