Girls with Man Calves

Options
1234568»

Replies

• runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    I came across this photo of a cheerleader's legs while browsing the web. It appears some cheerleaders do have big legs. Whether or not these legs are a result of cheerleading, genetics or weight lifting is another story.

5096132264_dbc6ccdaba_b.jpg

LOL I think that might be a prostitute in a cheerleader costume. I'm a former cheerleader, and there aren't many moves you could pull off in those heels :laugh:

OMG you're probably right. I never thought about that. I saw the photo on Flickr and the person who posted it claimed it was a cheerleader. I guess you can't believe everything you see on the net. But you have to admit though. Those are some incredible legs.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    The way I see it they're not "man calves" unless they're on a man. :laugh:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i love muscular girl legs.

i want to see a girl, and wonder if she dead lifts and squats more then i do.

man that's hot.
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    i think i fit into the category of men with girl calves..
  • bluechip777
    bluechip777 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    don't worry about it, just think how flippin amazing they will be at goal! they're awesome!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    calfback.jpg

That's what my calves looked like after losing 60 lbs and BEFORE I started lifting weights. Today was leg day and I did calf raises. Because I actually want them to be more muscular. The only time they bother me is when I can't fit into a pair of boots I like. Other than that, I'll be able to stomp some zombie heads in when the apocalypse goes down, amirite?!
  • runner2runner
    Options
    calfback.jpg

That's what my calves looked like after losing 60 lbs and BEFORE I started lifting weights. Today was leg day and I did calf raises. Because I actually want them to be more muscular. The only time they bother me is when I can't fit into a pair of boots I like. Other than that, I'll be able to stomp some zombie heads in when the apocalypse goes down, amirite?!

When was this picture taken? They were still quite muscular even then. I wonder how they look now.
  • runner2runner
    Options
    I'm filipino so mine are permanent. :( Forever cows of steel. e_e

Philipino women are definitely blessed when it comes to calves. Almost every Philipino woman (probably 1 in 3) I've met or come across has big shapely calves and they're always solid muscle. It must be something you guys eat over there, or maybe something in the water, lol!!
  • faboysmiles
    Options
    very sexy
    I also have large calves, and been trying to slim them down for months already. :( I refrain from running on the treadmill, I use the elliptical instead.

Untitled-1-1.jpg
  • Qski
    Qski Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i was called "mens legs" in primary school already (grade 6-ish) I remember being mortified at the time my legs are naturally muscular when I am thin... but then in high school, I was told that guys would wait at the corner store for me to walk passed so they could follow behind to check out the legs.

that was all a long time ago...
    thigh muscles are now hidden but my calves are still defined even 70-ish pounds overweight. I wouldn't say cut, but definition is very evident.

So same with me and boots... I'm 5ft2, wear an Australian size6, UK 3-4 and EUR 37 and when your feet are that tiny shoe makers expect the calves to be tiny too... I have bought boots though and got a shoemaker to put in an insert so I could do them up :)