MyFitnessPal Newbie says: Rum & Diet Coke? Gimme A Break!!

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• JessLLoser
    JessLLoser Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    It`s a start down the road. :flowerforyou:
  • MikesterAZ
    MikesterAZ Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Don't bother posting anymore, OP.

It's my hot body!!
    I do what I want!!
  • MikesterAZ
    Options
    I'm not "afraid" of the fruit, I can't stand the taste of lime in my drink ... I don't know why but it gives me a headache!! Spiced rum does the same thing. It's not my fault I'm so picky, don't hate me!! :-(
  • gjbaackers
    gjbaackers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thats just like eating a huge fatty hamburger a big bag of fatty fries then have a diet drink, lol.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    So you could have a piece of orange or lemon or pineapple, or a cherry.
  • MikesterAZ
    Options
    So you could have a piece of orange or lemon or pineapple, or a cherry.

Very true!! A cherry sounds good actually!!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Thats just like eating a huge fatty hamburger a big bag of fatty fries then have a diet drink, lol.

I do it all the time. And I lost over 60lbs and have been in maintenance for over a year.
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    It's not about calories if I'm drinking I'm getting trashed which usually ends in drunk munchies. I just think rum tastes better with diet same for Jim Beam with regular coke it's way too sweet for me.

Don't come around where I live and order Jim Beam and anything!! you will get laughed right out of whatever bar you're in. I live on the bourbon trail and everyone drinks whiskey on the rocks or in a shot. I can sit outside my house and get a good contact high from all these bourbon distilleries lol. No calories consumed :o)
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I do rum and diet because I don't like regular coke. It is too sweet. I was like this long before working out and dieting... In all reality... I would just prefer a beer thanks...
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options

I do it all the time. And I lost over 60lbs and have been in maintenance for over a year.

I had a diet coke with my Double Double from In-n-Out. :drinker:
  • MaskedFitness
    Options
    LOL grown adults aruging and getting angry over words on the internet by someone they'll probably never meet.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    LOL grown adults aruging and getting angry over words on the internet by someone they'll probably never meet.

Seriously? This is the most tame thread argument I've seen so far.

Just people chit chatting.

You should one of the "Do Men Prefer _____ or ________" threads.
  • MaskedFitness
    Options

Seriously? This is the most tame thread argument I've seen so far.

Just people chit chatting.

You should one of the "Do Men Prefer _____ or ________" threads.

Dont venture too deep in the forums to read those but I should, maybe one day
  • country91
    country91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Why bother with the coke at all :drinker:

Exactly
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Surely the salient point here is encouraging sustainable healthy living. Banning everything that is unhealthy makes for a miserable life or a diet doomed to failure.
    It's all about moderation and in that vein, I like a drink so I'll have a drink. I will limit how much and how often and I'll have diet mixers and that way I can enjoy the finer things occasionally without ruining my diet or feeling bad about myself. If I hated the taste of diet mixers, I would have full fat and just try to have fewer but I would still drink.

But yeah, I don't think I want to be your friend
  • viclaw81
    Options
    Has NO ONE mentioned Sailor Jerry? For shame!!!

I sometimes like my Sailor Jerry with Cherry Coke Zero... Sailor Cherry ;)

Anyone that doesn't like it doesn't have to drink it.

My favourite.....with Pepsi Max and lime!