The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Just getting back to the original KOD theme of this thread, I don't seem to have it any more. Hoorah! Think the trick is to just choose your topics. My favourites are WW v MFP and cheat days.

Might join you :flowerforyou:

I usually say that MFP is better than WW, and that there's nothing wrong with cheat days but they should be random and not regularly planned for. And I say it over and over and over. Sometimes I also comment on recipe threads but people seem to need actual recipes and calorie counts rather than my usual "just roast some peppers and chuck them in a pan". Oh and the OP often doesn't even bother to acknowledge anyone's comments.
  • BernadetteChurch
    Has anyone ever got naturism and naturalism mixed up? It would certianly make walks in the woods more interesting!

What's naturalism?

Study of nature, walks in the country taking a special interest in the fauna (animals, insects etc) and flora (plants)

Can't see why any of that can't be done naked.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Has anyone ever got naturism and naturalism mixed up? It would certianly make walks in the woods more interesting!

What's naturalism?

Study of nature, walks in the country taking a special interest in the fauna (animals, insects etc) and flora (plants)

Can't see why any of that can't be done naked.

That's the spirit! Multitasking.
  • BernadetteChurch
    Also in keeping with today's theme? Since we're not allowed to be nice to each other and talk about language any more.
  • SeaRunner26
    No, we don't have to follow rules! For example, smutty is an adjective. Streaking is a verb. Dogging is just a bad idea.
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    No, we don't have to follow rules! For example, smutty is an adjective. Streaking is a verb. Dogging is just a bad idea.

Haha :laugh:
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Dogging is just a bad idea.
    Depends if you are watching, partaking or walking the dog being morally offended but can't take your eyes off the action :wink:
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Dogging is just a bad idea.
    Depends if you are watching, partaking or walking the dog being morally offended but can't take your eyes off the action :wink:
    Car crash viewing you mean?
  • BernadetteChurch

Yes, I see what you've done there.
  • SeaRunner26
    I try to sneak one past you and I just can't do it!
  • BernadetteChurch
    I was also going to say streaking's a bad idea, but if it gets you to the dogging faster ...
  • BernadetteChurch

It probably got past the others, though!
  • SeaRunner26
    I was also going to say streaking's a bad idea, but if it gets you to the dogging faster ...

I'm all about smut efficiency. Pack it all in as tightly as possible. (Hougt is gonna have field day with that last line.)
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member

It probably got past the others, though!

The pair of you are certainly on form today :wink:
  • hougt
    Well of course you want it tight, but too tight could cause loss of function, too much friction and pain..........
  • BernadetteChurch
    Well of course you want it tight, but too tight could cause loss of function, too much friction and pain..........

You just sit there waiting to pounce, don't you?
  • Bex2Bslim

We're all hard core
  • hougt

Yes, Yes I do! Nice pair of melons you have there...........
  • BernadetteChurch
    Actually they're grapefruit.
  • Bex2Bslim
    Actually they're grapefruit.

Yay, you have a face :)