The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Morning all!!!

Can I just say, Hougt, your pic is giving me the massive creeps, I HATE facepaint!!! :'(

Sorry for being AWOL, had Friday off work and yes I was hungover, the gig was amazeballs!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Morning, I'm slightly depressed, no loss this week, but on the up side no gain either. I gave in to temptation :devil:

I've put on :sad: Back to WW for me on Wednesday!!!
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Morning, I'm slightly depressed, no loss this week, but on the up side no gain either. I gave in to temptation :devil:

It happens to the best of us, Chris. I always try and look at no gain as a win. And look at my overall weight loss rather than just one week in isolation.
  • BernadetteChurch
    I've put on :sad: Back to WW for me on Wednesday!!!
    [/quote]

Bex, do you follow the WW points or do you just need to go to the meeting? I used to be a WW helper!
  • Bex2Bslim
    I need the meeting at the minute, can't get the kick start I need
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    I need to get back on the fitness/eating well wagon. I have fallen completely off it :(

The face paint was done at Knowsley Safari Park on a day there I got for free ;) I will change it though so Cousin It doesn't get freaked out
  • BernadetteChurch
    It's kind of ironic, isn't it?
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Hougt, that's pretty fancy for free at the state fair. I figured you had done it for halloween and spent hours. Pretty cool.
  • SeaRunner26

Given where you started and where you are, I think you're doing a marvelous job. As Bernadette pointed out, no gain is a success.
  • SeaRunner26

Do whatever makes you happy, Bex. I hope you'll still stay a member of MFP as well. Hate to lose you.
  • Bex2Bslim

Do whatever makes you happy, Bex. I hope you'll still stay a member of MFP as well. Hate to lose you.

Of course I will, couldn't desert you guys :)
  • Bex2Bslim
    It's kind of ironic, isn't it?

Yes HAHA
  • Bex2Bslim
    I need to get back on the fitness/eating well wagon. I have fallen completely off it :(

The face paint was done at Knowsley Safari Park on a day there I got for free ;) I will change it though so Cousin It doesn't get freaked out

Thanks :flowerforyou: And sorry, I just think it's creepy :noway:
  • BernadetteChurch

Of course I will, couldn't desert you guys :)

Not after everything we've done for you!
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Thanks for the advice, it was a positive weekend in terms of seeing if i could fit in some off the peg suits (just about, particularly if I have a waistcoat to hold it in :smile: ) , then a downer as our allotment is flooded so we had to rescue our veg and sepnt the rest of the day blanching and freezing.

Still, this is a new week
  • chrisa8170
    Had a blast from the past moment with my kids and using a calculator. I told them to put 0.553 in to it and see what happens, blank faces from them, then i said turn it upside down, hey presto you get ESSO.

I did stop at showing them 55378008 though :wink:
  • BernadetteChurch
    It's even funnier if you change the 7 to a 1 and drop the first 5!
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    50337 = Leeds

You can get boobless with a story too:

A girl aged 13 went to the doctors with breast sizes 84 and 45. The doctor said 0, take these pills 2 X a day but she took them 4 and ended up Boobless

13844502x4=55378008
  • chrisa8170
    Nice one, I also remember a joke address that went round school involving a young lady, residing in a pub in hertfordshire
  • Bex2Bslim
    50337 = Leeds

You can get boobless with a story too:

A girl aged 13 went to the doctors with breast sizes 84 and 45. The doctor said 0, take these pills 2 X a day but she took them 4 and ended up Boobless

14844502x4=55378008

Does the girl not need to be aged 14???