Things a decent woman shouldn't make her man do...

Options

Replies

• Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Everything?
    Come home from a blummin' hard day at work, cook dinner, clean the house and put the kids to bed , cos your 'too tired' and stay in bed for an extra hour every morning, when making you get up and do everything, make you pay for every single bill, mortgage, her car, fuel, phone, groceries, organise everything and have to give up all your hobbies and pastimes so she can continue to follow hers....

shall I go on?

Your chick sucks.

or not, amirite? wait...maybe that's why...

You are right. She prolly doesn't... I feel so sorry for this guy. She is suppose to be the other half, not a parasite.

Yeah I've seen this situation a few times, sad to say but it's never lasted, always ended messy, he gets lumped paying child support and having to jump through hoops to see his kids and she sits on her *kitten* forever happily blaming him for how crap her life has turned out. Sorry.
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Everything?
    Come home from a blummin' hard day at work, cook dinner, clean the house and put the kids to bed , cos your 'too tired' and stay in bed for an extra hour every morning, when making you get up and do everything, make you pay for every single bill, mortgage, her car, fuel, phone, groceries, organise everything and have to give up all your hobbies and pastimes so she can continue to follow hers....

shall I go on?
    Sounds more like what I do for my husband. lol jp...
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I buy my wifes pads and don't even hesitate....it's not like the checker thinks its for me....plus if it's a cute checker, I like to see them blush when I ask "does these have wings or not?"

:flowerforyou:
    HAHA
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    a decent woman wouldn't make her man do anything ...
    a decent man would do anything anyway ...
    Riigggghhhhtttt.....
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Get rid of his dog.

Wow.....get rid of her and keep the dog.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Push the buggy once you've put your purse in it...

Wow both these threads have made me feel super spoiled.

My guy not only waited outside of a store for two hours to get me my perfect purple purse, but if he notices it being burdensome to me while in the store, he will tell me to add it to the cart he is pushing so I don't have to carry it anymore (sometimes he asks me to hold his phone, keys, and such in my purse for him as well).

After he's insisted on opening the car door for me and giving me a smooch before he starts the vehicle.

May I never complain again. :smooched:

he just want's to get laid, don't feel too special...

We've lived together for two years - it's by his own volition, I swear. :wink:

Sometimes, guys like that come along. I'm 7 years in with mine, and he still holds the door for me. It's all give and take and give some more.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    My husband buys my pads for me every month...LOL!! He said "Why should I be embarrassed, anybody with sense knows that they aren't for me!" He's so funny, I love him!!

plus people at the checkout have a lil sympathy for ya when you SIGH and say "it's going to be a loooonnnggg week" :laugh:
    I've just learned that when it's time to buy pads, I'm also supposed to buy chocolate and gummy bears. They should just come pre-bundled.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I have never made my b/f buy my TOM stuff by himself, I have bought it with him and he insisted on carrying the basket.
    I have never told my b/f to stop playing so many video games... because I'm a video game freak.
    Have never asked him to get rid of anything unless it was the bag full of smelly garbage in his room.

But to answer I'm gunna go with hold my purse. Lucky for my guy I don't bring my big purse most of the times and if i do bring it I hold it. Otherwise I just grab my wallet (that is brown and not all girlie) and carry that around or he will take it and shove it into his back pocket, but only did that a couple times and then he lost my wallet because it fell out so he isn't allowed to do that anymore.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I've just learned that when it's time to buy pads, I'm also supposed to buy chocolate and gummy bears. They should just come pre-bundled.

This made me lol.... A missed marketing opportunity for a collaboration of Kotex and Hersheys. :laugh:
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    A man should be willing to do anything for his woman.

However.....

A good woman doesn't test that just for the sake of testing it.

Its like any other relationship with people that I care about. There are people in my life that I would always go to bat for, and since they care about me in return, they operate with good sense and not capriciously pushing the envelop.
  • genefabes
    Options
    ...a decent woman won't cry to her man about how her wallet got stolen out of her purse because she put it in the cart... if its too heavy to carry, you have too much **** in it.
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    RE: Unhooking bra and comment about some men consider it a skill ...

Some women consider it foreplay!
  • RunnerInVT
    RunnerInVT Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I don't make mine give up things that make him who he is. Mine is out hunting for the week. He takes time with the guys to go on motorcycle trips and to go to Canada snowmobiling. I have no problem staying home with the kids.
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    my husband better damn well hold my purse for a few minutes if I ask him to when half the **** in it is his.

... seriously.

But I honestly don't ask my husband to do too much he is uncomfortable doing because he is too much of a MAN!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Be nice to her parents
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Shave his balls.
  • chrlslove7
    chrlslove7 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Shave his balls.

Oh girl, things are so much easier and funner when they do that (not a fan of hair balls lol)....kudos to you for liking it au naturale ;).
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Buy tampons or any other feminine hygiene products

^^
    Hold her purse or make his own sammich. I taught my one daughter how to make really good sammiches. "Honey, these are good girlfriend skills... and you can expect good boyfriend skills" hahaha.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Wait on her while she's shopping for herself.

It's fine if the guy's into it, but sheesh. I feel sorry for the poor, bored guys I see at department stores while their girl looks through everything.

nahhhhh I think it is totally fair.. I go with my guy shopping everywhere and he goes with me..
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Buy tampons or any other feminine hygiene products

I've got no problem with that. Heck, at least it means there's a woman at my place.

My boyfriend loves buying them because the cashiers always tell him what a sweetie he is for doing it.

My husband is too much of a man to do this. (insert sarcasm) He doesn't even like to buy rubbers...and that means he's getting some! It's annoying...