Things a decent woman shouldn't make her man do...

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Bolthouse26
    Bolthouse26 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Make them do dishes, My boyfriend hates to do dishes but sometimes just does it to make me happy =)
  • emmeylou
    emmeylou Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    HIlarious, I see a bunch of cynical people on here with really bad matches for mates. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for my wife. Ever. Period. Sad if you are with someone that you aren't willing to sacrifice looking like an idiot in front of other people who don't mean squat for, maybe keep looking...

Do you have a brother???? LOL. That's awesome :) Your wife is a lucky lady; I hope she realizes it!
  • LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Amen, girl. I've got a great marriage and we both totally spoil the other one rotten! My man has been sick so on the last day of dove season I even went shoot doves for him so he could eat them. lol
  • LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    A man should be more than willing to do anything and vise versa :)

Amen, girl. I've got a great marriage and we both totally spoil the other one rotten! My man has been sick so on the last day of dove season I even went shoot doves for him so he could eat them. lol
  • JephaMooi
    JephaMooi Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I work at CVS and oh man, the buying fem products thing just kills me. Super sweet of the guy and everything, but still, that's your business to purchase. I'd like to see that same lady purchasing his jock itch cream!
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    make travel plans of any sort....

although that's more of "things a decent woman shouldn't TRUST her man do" hahaha
  • steven_goldilocks
    Options
    I never realised a man buying pads and tampons for his partner was an issue until the day a cute girl saw me picking them off the shelf and said, 'Please tell me those are for your sister.' I told her they were for my (then) girlfriend and she gave me this slow up and down look and said, 'Damn, why are the good ones always taken?' and walked off. Weird.

Also, not sure what the fuss is about with making sammiches. There are too many variables in the perfect sammich for my wife to be able to get it right, so why would she even try? Although I will make a sammich for her. Perhaps I just have unrecognised skills in sammiching...
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Hilarious stuff and bitter in equal parts

Well sorry all, but my OH has bought tampons - twice now - once when I'd had stomach surgery and once when I had a miscarriage (it's a part of loking after each other surely?), changed ****ty nappies, makes me lunch and tea before I go to work, I come in from a night out with friends and he's there in the garden having set up and aligned my telescope for me. Actually the list would be sooo long - he does everything dfor me, and his kids, and we do it for each other. That's why we're a dream team.

re: surgery - you know what, not only did he buy me tampons but as the surgery was on my stomach and I couldnt move for the pain - he even held a bed pan under so I could pee. But I couldnt, because it felt like I was peeing the bed!!

That's a bloody good man I have. And even more, when we had our baby, I expressed milk for the night time feeds and Matthew took care of the baby every night, all night - I didnt have to wake at all for 6 weeks unless I wanted to. And he still went to work in the mornings at 5am before comings home at 10am.

And this makes his less of a man? or me a less than decent woman? lmfao!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Take him shopping with her.
    Yesterday I went shoe-shopping and my boyfriend actually suggested coming with me, sweetest thing. I guess he never went shopping with a woman.
  • Marie294
    Options
    load mags

I totally load mags for my boyfriend! hehe :)
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Dunno if this has been said already but make him stand outside the fitting room of a clothes store and ask for his opinion on an outfit - you know he's just going to give you the answer that will let him get out of there the fastest.

I always had sympathy for those guys...and their sons when they were with them
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Dunno if this has been said already but make him stand outside the fitting room of a clothes store and ask for his opinion on an outfit - you know he's just going to give you the answer that will let him get out of there the fastest.

Plus, there's no correct answer that won't get you in trouble.
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    My man goes shopping with me and waits outside the dressing room.while I try on clothes. Sometimes he even pays for the clothes. Know what? I expect him to! Because I go with him to book stores and video game stores where he sometimes spends hours looking and not buying anything (or buys it bc it feels obligated after being unto the store for so long) I treat my man like I expect to be treated. It goes both ways :-)
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Oh, and he gives me an honest opinion. If he don't like it, hel let me know. I love that about him
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

I used to hate that...then my wife lost 100 lbs. Now she comes out of the dressing room happy to be in an 8 and we always are able to find something she likes.
    You need to be open to genuinely enjoying something just because your mate enjoys it.
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    Get a "Kitchen Pass" for things they want to do!!

My husband plays poker 2x per month and a lot of the guys he plays with can only go once a month because they have already used their "pass"

My husband was invited to a fundraiser for Children Cancer with a bunch of his AF buddies, he came home and told me that they couldn't get 7 guys to commit because they were going to be pulling a plane with the Hooter Girls and the wives didn't like it.
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Make him sit to pee.
    Definite no no. Total emasculation move.
    (Feminists in Denmark got urinals banned from public restrooms. At least one Eurotrash country contemplated making it illegal to stand while peeing)
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Buy tampons or any other feminine hygiene products

I've never MADE my guy do this, he's offered though.

I think worse yet would be make him change your feminine products...yesterday my MIL told me that her step mom broke both her hands a few years ago and made her husband change out her....stuff.

I almost threw up.
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Buy tampons or any other feminine hygiene products

I've never MADE my guy do this, he's offered though.

I think worse yet would be make him change your feminine products...yesterday my MIL told me that her step mom broke both her hands a few years ago and made her husband change out her....stuff.

I almost threw up.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway: