What gamers do we have on here?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• jazzii98
    Options
    Wouldn't cal myself a gamer, but I'm a huge minecraft addict. I also play quite a bit of civilization :)
  • Mama_Lyn
    Mama_Lyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Nerd flag raised- I've been a gamer since Super Mario Bros. came out, and have been exclusively playing MMOs (and the occasional Facebook game) since '07. I've played all of the major ones except Warhammer (WoW post-BC, GW, AO, AoC, LotRO, Rift, Tabula Rasa [RIP], DAoC, EQ2, Tera, SW, and more I can't remember), and have existed in Second Life since 2007. I've never quite found "my game", so I got to max level on a bunch and just moved on to the next. I'm almost always a carebear (non-pvp'er) who plays ranged deeps toons. :P

After having my second baby I don't really have a lot of time for games, but I REALLY miss them, a whole lot.
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I've only been gaming for about a year on Xbox 360. I started off on black ops and now playing Modern Warfare 3. I have black ops 2 pre ordered! My BF says he trained a monster... but no where close... just better than him HAHA
  • MonkeyBars
    MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've been gaming since 7! Old skool...through the years (Grandstand, Commodore Vic 20, Nintendo SNES, Commodore 64, Atari STE, PC 286/386/486/Pentium/PII,PIII,PIV, Core 2 Duos, Core i7, Sony PS3, Android)!

I'm 42 and still like a blast on MW2, BF3, LFD2! I find console games are better for fighting/driving & PC games for 3rd person/strategy!

I only get 2-3hrs per week, so 3rd person fit my window best!

When am I gonna get plugged into the matrix?
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    WoW (87 DK, 85 Pally, and one promising up and coming lvl 69 BE Rogue).
    Minecraft (PC)
    Call of Duty X (currently MW3 but whatever happens to be the latest)
    Battlefield 3

On the non electronic side (which you may or may not count)
    Various Euro board games and deck building games such as but not limited to the following:
    Settlers of Catan
    Dominion
    Thunderstone
    Ticket to Ride
    Small World
    Kingsburg
    Kingdom Builder

YesI count non electronic gaming!!! Have you tried Pandemic?!
  • OliLloyd
    OliLloyd Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm into all RPGS, specifically MMOs (Ferentus before it shut, WoW since BC, tried Aeon, tried Everquest II, tried Rift, looking to get into Guild Wars 2, etc.). I feel lame that I've fallen off the gaming wagon--I fill my gaming time now with fitness D:... although I do lots of Just Dance, DDR, etc. for fitness, lol. Been trying to finish Skyward Sword on Wii though.

You should definitely get GW2. It is incredible.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I'm with all the Sims 3 addicts, am completely addicted to that game. I tried getting into Amnesia: The Dark Descent, but unfortunately my computer doesn't have the proper video card to run the game, may have to upgrade that cause the game looks way to good to just have the disc sit there on a shelf.
  • OliLloyd
    Options
    I'm with all the Sims 3 addicts, am completely addicted to that game. I tried getting into Amnesia: The Dark Descent, but unfortunately my computer doesn't have the proper video card to run the game, may have to upgrade that cause the game looks way to good to just have the disc sit there on a shelf.

Amnesia: TDD is one of the best games I have ever played. Play it with your headphones on, lights off, on your own. It's great
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Didn't know so many babes played video games.

wGoye.gif

PS3 for me.
  • crazyivan19
    crazyivan19 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It's good to see a lot of Witcher gamers here now, the lore in that game is next to none.

I was definitely impressed by the depth of the story and found myself spending almost as much time reading the journal style quest entries as playing the game. I guess it helps that the game is based on books, eh? Speaking of... have you ever read the books? I enjoyed the game enough that I'm thinking of picking them up.

My only complaint is the ending, which I won't spoil here for those that haven't played it. The entire Chapter 3 just felt rushed, and the fact that the game ended came to me as a complete surprise. I thought I was, at most, halfway through the chapter, and BOOM, it's done. Very abrupt, although a great setup for Witcher 3 (which hopefully comes out on the Xbox the same time as PC).
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    The only game I ever really play is one that I started in 7th grade (I'm 21 now) and is pretty 'lame' as far as most gamers are concerned lol. Runescape.

ETA: I may or may not still use my Neopets account from when I was younger too.. :laugh:
  • OliLloyd
    Options
    It's good to see a lot of Witcher gamers here now, the lore in that game is next to none.

I was definitely impressed by the depth of the story and found myself spending almost as much time reading the journal style quest entries as playing the game. I guess it helps that the game is based on books, eh? Speaking of... have you ever read the books? I enjoyed the game enough that I'm thinking of picking them up.

My only complaint is the ending, which I won't spoil here for those that haven't played it. The entire Chapter 3 just felt rushed, and the fact that the game ended came to me as a complete surprise. I thought I was, at most, halfway through the chapter, and BOOM, it's done. Very abrupt, although a great setup for Witcher 3 (which hopefully comes out on the Xbox the same time as PC).

I have heard some decent things about the books, I may pick them up too as I seriously enjoy reading. The ending was a bit meh, I must agree, but I think it was done intentionally as I expected The Witcher 3 to be a huge game. That being said, some of the DLC for TW2 was great!
  • elishazf
    elishazf Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I play PS3. For the most part I play fps. Mainly Battlefield 3. I just wish they'd make a Battlefield Bad Company 3. And I play a lot of sports games. Just bought NCAA 13 and FIFA 13. Feel free to add me if you ever want to play sometime. My tag is CrazedGreekRebel
  • TheKatatron
    TheKatatron Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I play xbox 360 and PC. Mainly WoW, lately. Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Fables, Halos, Half Lifes, Left 4 Deads, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Borderlands, etc. ^_^
  • Palio75
    Palio75 Posts: 72
    Options
    XBOX 360 Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I've primarily been a PC gamer for decades.

Started out with Battle Chess, then onto Myst. After a few years without a decent computer I then managed to get my hands on Diablo, then Diablo 2. I stuck with that game far longer than I probably should have, and didn't move on to WC3 and WoW until 2008.

Currently playing Eve Online, and honestly, I wish I would have found it back in 2003 instead of 2012.
  • AnexRavensong
    AnexRavensong Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    XBox 360 and PC. Right now on 360 mainly Skyrim and Music games like Rock Band and Rocksmith. I also bought Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 since I'm too poor for a gym membership and I prefer the privacy of my own home.

I post game play videos on youtube and blog about gaming.

http://anex-unnecessaryblogage.blogspot.fr/

I am also a MMORPG addict (EQ, EQ2, LotRO, Age of Conan, RIFT, WoW). I haven't had anything good to play for a long time now. I had played WoW since the Vanilla days and done all sorts of hard core raiding. Around the end of WotLK I started to feel the game becoming too "easy" (and dumbed down for players), characters able to do every class role, no real commitment or team work, it really killed the game. I beta tested Cataclysm and quit WoW.

I'm eagerly waiting for The Elder Scrolls Online! I'm hoping it won't go the route of WoW and trying to please everyone.. or make it to where people who don't even know how to play reach end game content...
  • SomerAngel
    SomerAngel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I play runescape.. :) have for 7 years haha I did play the original guildwars up to the 4th series... for a little while and got bored of it