Is there anything you miss about being fat?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    At times I find myself missing the unhealthy foods...but I don't miss being fat. :happy:

8488541.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I miss some of my clothes that no longer fit me the same. I still wear some of the shirts, but they're all baggy and shapeless :(

I have a similiar situation. :smile:
    8488541.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    when i carry heavy things i used to cushion myself balancing boxes or whatever using my fat...now it just hurts lol.

Oh! You just reminded me... and now I have to take back what I said :)

Both of my sons play hockey, and I usually didn't get that cold in the rink - well, hockey season has started again and I am frickin' freezing!!! Plus, I have NO padding on my butt sitting on the hard, cold bleachers....
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I miss not worrying about calories & eating whatever the heck I want lol

me too. i know i just have to be more aware now. and it's ok, just wish i didn't have to be so aware. every time i start trying to say "well i guess i'm at maintenance, i can let go of some of this" i end up slowly gaining some of teh weight back and realize i have to start tracking again. i think i'm one of those people that is just not good at figuring out what quantities of whatever i should eat.
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    my clothes, women who preferred the big teddy bear types, being able to eat what i want

You can still eat what you want, just not as much as you want. Unless that fits your macros, then go for it!

not true for me, as i've realized if i eat certain things it does actually trigger me, and i'm best to stay away from them. such as things with loads of sugar and fat.
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Being bloody warm, last winter I had a layer of blubber to keep me toasty, winter is deffo not a good time to be slimmer lol:bigsmile:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Honestly for me it's the other way around... I was fat in my teens, got fit in my early twenties.... then got fat again.... I miss being thinner and fitter... I know I won't miss a damn thing about being fat, because I wish I hadn't got back here in the first place.... but lack of self-control got me here and is essentially keeping me here...