What food is a real turn off?

Options

Replies

• NextChapter60
    NextChapter60 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    liver
    sauerkraut
    peanut butter (not the flavor, but the texture)
    any candy/cookie that includes a marshmallow
  • thathockeychick23
    Options
    Any kind of organ meats. I just can't handle that.
  • Inebriated
    Options
    Turkey bacon. tofu. olives, asparagus, durian :sick: , meat with a lot of fat on it.
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    blood sausage
    head cheese
    tripe
    ANY organ meat (Oh gawd that sounds gross/looks gross just to type it

artichoke anything....OMGunness that is pure slime
    hominy
    grits (are these two the same thing?)
    cornbread (like chewing a mouthful of sand)
    most sea food

pancakes
    french toast

rice
    creamed tuna (OMGunness this is beyond nassssssssy)

frozen yogurt (go figure....I love actual yogurt)
  • queensturg
    Options
    Fatty meats. Bacon is alright if you cut the rind off, but still, for the most part I've lost my taste for it, that and other types of pork or red meat. I'll have a little now and then, depending on what it's cooked with, but I definitely tend to prefer chicken and fish now.
  • MauiSue
    MauiSue Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    In my humble opinion... LIVER! No matter how you or your Mother (or Grandma's favorite recipe) cooked it... I DO NOT LIKE IT AND THE TEXTURE MAKES ME GAG!:sick:
  • wheels5894
    wheels5894 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sorry, is this a trick question? I'm not keen on cooked cheese but am otherwise stuck for an answer here! perhaps I'm more like a "seefood" diet - anything I can see i can eat!
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Anything McDonalds, Burger King or KFC produces. The buns in particular are like no other bread I've encountered. The smell makes me nauseous.

Oh, and my mother-in-law makes something called 'congealed salad'. Nuff said.
  • skellyness
    skellyness Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Seafood, all of it..
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    pork, sugar.
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms.

YUCK
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Anything McDonalds, Burger King or KFC produces. The buns in particular are like no other bread I've encountered. The smell makes me nauseous.

I'm with ya. I have never ever tried any of their hamburgers or sandwiches in general (I was offered money to do it but I still didn't want to). Since i was a kid, every time our parents took us there (because of my brother) I used to order happy meal, get a toy and french fries and give the rest to my brother.
  • underthecherrytree
    Options
    Peanut butter. I overate it so much as a kid that the thought is disgusting!
  • aforange
    aforange Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    for somebody that suffers from trypophobia (warning, do NOT google it)

ksgjsjg sgklsgsk lkjsdiful

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Why does "not" always translate to "do immediately".
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    for somebody that suffers from trypophobia (warning, do NOT google it)

ksgjsjg sgklsgsk lkjsdiful

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Why does "not" always translate to "do immediately".

ditto... :/
  • Stevensno
    Options
    Mushy Peas...they come direct from Satan's nostrils !
  • whitewhisper
    Options
    What are pork scratchings? What an awful name.. My answer would probably be any chunky loaf from a deli.

Take the skin off a pig; chop it into small pieces - being careful to leave the hairy bits on; deep fry it in dirty oil; dip it in a vat of salt. Package in a small bag with a cheery label and sell at an extortionate price.

Thats about as good as it gets - yuck :sick: :sick: :sick:

No way! Pork crackling as we call it here is the BEST! I mean, it's not good for you but it's delicious. Love it, and no, there's no hair or dirty oil or vat of salt? - dunno what product you're describing, but homemade crackling is DELISH.

Also love celery, and pate - which is liver, and seafood, you guys are seriously missing out.
  • nicleed
    nicleed Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Pie Floaters - a peculiarly South Australian dish that consists of a meat pie and sauce sitting in pea soup.

Gag.

Apart from that, like most things - don't like the texture of liver by itself, but love pate!
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options

Oh, and my mother-in-law makes something called 'congealed salad'. Nuff said.

Congealed salad?! I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

I can't stand
    Liver
    Anchovies - why has no one said this one yet?!
    Milk (but I love cheese)
    Beans
    Any blood suasage/products
    Head Cheese
    Most processed food. Used to love kraft shells and cheese. Now it tastes like the saltiest most disgusting thing ever
    Fish sticks - ate way too many of those as a kid.