The number one reason I wont date someone

Options

Replies

• Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    ... is because the last time I dated someone she ended up in 15 different plastic bags which I dumped over the side of my boat off the coast of Miami.

Dexter much?
  • Expatusa
    Options
    I won't date someone unless they are smarter than me. I guess that is sort of strange.
  • apachetear1710
    Options
    I wouldn't date someone who smokes or is shorter than me when I'm in heels or for that matter when I'm not lol!!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Full blown AIDS.

Family guy "full blown AIDS" song come to mind?
    LMAO! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I won't date, period. I have found that at my age, it is like I lost at the game of musical chairs. All that are left are broken ones or mended ones. I don't want the broken ones, and I don't trust the mended ones. But then, I do have PTSD from my abusive marriage, so maybe I am just absolutely terrified at the thought!
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Not being attracted to them.
    tumblr_m8jdj8AMux1qc55zpo1_400.gif
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I actually enjoy an intellectual woman. It's nice to have conversations that actually stimulates your mind. Keeps things new and fresh, especially when our way of thinking clash. Too bad they're so far and between, or just completely uninterested. Damn you height. Damn you to hell.
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    taller than me and too guy-ish (those are like a tie for 1st place).
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Smokers. That's a deal breaker for me. I love to kiss way too much. Now, I can tolerate someone that may smoke 3-4 a month when out drinking....I even frown on that, but I'm not perfect and don't expect perfection....but I will draw the line and tell them to kick rocks if it becomes too frequent or they start lying about it.
    I wont date someone that is 2 out of the 3.

1.) Taller
    2..) Smarter
    3.) Makes more money

One is fine but my ego can't handle two.

I've done 3/3 and it didn't bother my ego at all. I’m pretty confident and secure. I’ve only dated one lady that was taller, but she was 6’3”! She was a mathematician that did geological analysis and made mid 6 figures. None of it bothered me and it was nice to be able to just book a trip on a whim and head off to New Orleans. It was really sweet when she surprised me with a couples massage one day followed by an excellent fine dining experience later that evening. It was really nice to get pampered and have a nice chunk of money spent on me for a change, as I can tend to drop a lot of money on some dates as I really enjoy fine dining and wine.
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I actually enjoy an intellectual woman. It's nice to have conversations that actually stimulates your mind. Keeps things new and fresh, especially when our way of thinking clash. Too bad they're so far and between, or just completely uninterested. Damn you height. Damn you to hell.

Yes, smart women are sexy! It's awesome when you can have a "good" conversation that can last for hours and touch on a variety of topics.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options

1.) Taller
    2..) Smarter
    3.) Makes more money

I guess we wont be going out for drinks.
  • njitalian
    Options
    She absolutely can't be a smoker and should at least lead some resemblance of a healthy lifestyle. I used to only date Italian women (which I still prefer) as I had promised my mother I'd marry an Italian girl but been there, done that lol.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    1. if your not manly,then your a no go in my book.
    2. you gotta be taller than me,im 5 ft,so,that cant be hard to acheive.
    3. and you have to have good taste in music.

and lastly and more importantly,if your a jerk, see ya! lol
  • chsmith79
    chsmith79 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm married
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    If he is not a RAVENS fan :)
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    If he is not a RAVENS fan :)
    Do you mean the Baltimore Browns?
  • njh2008
    njh2008 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The number one reason I wont date someone :

1. because i am married.
    2. if they are overly muscular
    3. if they are younger than me
    4. if they think willingly living off benefits constittutes a job, hence wont look for work.
    5. If they are generally stupid/uneducated.

:-)
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options

1.) Taller
    2..) Smarter
    3.) Makes more money

that would be a trifecta of the worst kind.

1. I am 5'11'' (or just under) barefoot. And I'm a heels kind of girl.
    2. I like to think that I am intelligent (think 1600 SAT- when it was out of 1600, 4.0 through college, and I can change the oil in my own car)
    3. I don't make money but I HAVE money (family money).

I would like to think these things are GOOD things in the dating realm. but damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess. :-)

ETA: I wouldn't date someone who didn't have a sense of humor. I love dry wit on a man.

Congratulations!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Not being attracted to them.
    tumblr_m8jdj8AMux1qc55zpo1_400.gif

I won't date someone with better tits that Jenna Marbles.
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Smokes, bad hygiene & does not know how to treat a girl properly.