Why are you here if your not logging food ??

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I don't care if people log or not. 99/100 times I never look at a food diary. There is a .01% chance I will even comment on a food diary.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I started using it for food logging but now I like getting on for friends and forums. Some people just want other fitness oriented people to chat with. Helps with motivation, ideas, etc I'm sure. It's amusing how people on here get so uptight and upset about how other members use the sight. :laugh: "Why don't you log?, why keep your diary private?, Why are you here if your trying to gain?" and so many other topics.... Why do people really care about it all?
    If the only good purpose of this site is to log foods, then why are you on the forums? XP
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    69LbR.gif
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options

Thanks ;) Still amusing!

Fixed it for you. ;)
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    WOW...a lot of hostility here....
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxKllEWV4golycFDgXEi5WOLBKlV67fLkh8Nz8wnQCTt3XdcUE4McJmyk

To answer the question though...I logged religiously for a year, but have gotten sloppy now. I do not post shirtless pictures and am not here for attention from the opposite sex...but I think a lot of people are!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I logged my food for five years, now I can do it in my head. Is that ok with you?
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Also, I didn't take his post as misogynistic. It was apparent he was noting the presence of the particular females that are looking for drama, not the people contributing to valuable conversational exchange.

:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
  • moseler
    moseler Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    LOL why do you care so much what other people do.

Keep your mind focused on yourself, not what other people are doing. It's none of your business why THEY'RE here.

(Btw- there, their, they're....they're all different.)

Funny that you are giving him grammatical advice... he used "there" correctly in his statement about stupid responses.

There - A multiple meaning word that either states a place of being or defined as "in that respect" or used to introduce a sentence or clause

Their - A form of ownership. Something that they have with them, replace their with a name or proper noun. It could show one or more than one person's ownership, whichever pronoun (he, she [singular], they [plural] needs it.

They're - A contraction meaning, "they are".
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Maitenance to make sure I don't regain. Keeping me focused on my workouts, eating healthy.
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    As soon as I remembered about this site, I started logging everything down to the gram, and weighing every single thing I eat. It also makes me more apt to workout, and workout for longer. I get what you mean, I wouldn't be here everyday without using the food/exercise diary. But some just want the camaraderie, to be "with" others that are working towards the same goal of health.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    Do you even realize how annoying you are? Nobody gives a **** about grammar right now you just look like a *kitten*. Sorry, but it had to be said. I hate when people do that
    *hands dawn a period* :happy:

seems to me she's already got her period...

i-see-what-i-did-there-meme-generator-what-i-did-there-i-see-it-66abc2.jpg?1305731784.jpg
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    69LbR.gif

I like this.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA THISS ^^^^ and wait where fighting???? takes glasses back off ;-)

Can't. Don't have the spare strikes.

But let me see if Tyler can...

strikes???? are they what people get for acting dumb on these forums lol ... never really knew what they where

*were

Do you even realize how annoying you are? Nobody gives a **** about grammar right now you just look like a *kitten*. Sorry, but it had to be said. I hate when people do that

You are the only person in this entire thread with her panties in a wad about this.

And while your grammar seems intact, your sense of humor is MIA.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I don't log my food all that much anymore. I'm not really dieting. I do log my exercise though, which I do a lot of, which is why I don't need to track my food like I used to.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    A lot of times I get frustrated by logging so I only do it if I really am wondering why I'm not losing weight. Usually, it's pretty easy to deduce whether you're logging or not (gee, I guess that 3rd piece of pizza and 6pack of beer really was a bad idea!). I mostly lurk on the forum and record progress.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    How dare you try to learn more about humanity! This ain't no school! If we don't already know info, we must not need it! And anyone seeking to understand why people do the things they do should be made fun of with all the rage and ignorant stabbings possible.

Come on, guys. He's not saying he thinks they should do it any differently, he just asked why. Goodness. "Because I don't feel I need to" is an appropriate answer, why does it have to be more? If this is what you people call support.....

Agreed...

Sorry to revive this one... I log everything all the time.. And yes sometimes it feels a bit obsessive. Ultimate goal is to eat intuitively, while maintaining goal weight. Im doing this right now by logging because it helps me to stay accountable. But its kinda sad that I feel I can't eat unless I log it. Aaaah. I mean what if I don't have my computer or cell ph or piece of paper and pen. Does that mean I don't eat? So the ultimate goal is to be reasonable everyday & intuitively eat and not spend my time being obsessive about logging. Guess this is another form of Facebook for some. I came here originally to log and keep track.. But discovered how fun it is to have friends here. But right now I have to log to keep track. Still trying to lose the last 15-20.

I don't think people here.. needed to jump on this guys *kitten* so badly thou.