Why are you here if your not logging food ??

Options

Replies

• BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    I love all the women defending a guy who basically told them to shut their mouths 3 pages back...

You'll forgive a hot guy anything, won't you ladies?

Who's the hot guy who told all the ladies to shut their mouths? I miss everything! time to put the glasses on and go look for him

I'll save you the trip.
    BY FAR THE BEST ANSWER I GOT AND MORE OF WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR,,,,, but instead got all the women who just like to talk ;-)

If that ain't a way of saying "shutup ladies there are men talking here" than I don't know a misogynist when I see one.

Hey man you can take it how ever you want ;-) but yeah not what i was saying ... but like you said already , I don't care what you think. so assume away bud
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Maybe they are here to witness people getting owned by homonyms

Once in college but that doesn't make me gay damnit!!

Just a little curious?
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I recently became a foster mom to two wonderful kiddos, so honestly my mind is on other things. I still log in and check with people and once my routines are established and we get to know the kids better, I'll return to logging.

Honestly everyone is different. If you really are annoyed by this, you may be better off posting a topic asking for people who are in your situation who fill out their food logs to reply so that you may request them as friends and/or just look at their food logs. People are here for different reasons, and we are all in different places in our fitness / healthy lifestyle.
  • jbaca9602
    jbaca9602 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    So... if someone's bored, they can't use the time to learn something? What are you supposed to do with your time?

Oh, right - watch TV. Read fiction novels. Go drink and do dumb stuff and hope nobody took pictures. Just DON'T learn anything that doesn't relate to an imaginary character.
  • jbaca9602
    jbaca9602 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Also, I didn't take his post as misogynistic. It was apparent he was noting the presence of the particular females that are looking for drama, not the people contributing to valuable conversational exchange.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    So... if someone's bored, they can't use the time to learn something? What are you supposed to do with your time?

Oh, right - watch TV. Read fiction novels. Go drink and do dumb stuff and hope nobody took pictures. Just DON'T learn anything that doesn't relate to an imaginary character.

He wasn't trying to learn anything. Read his post. He wanted to fight.

He got it, he just doesn't like the way it's going.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    ^ Hahaha. yeah why the feet?
    People on my FL understand. Why is yours of your child?
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Once in college but that doesn't make me gay damnit!!

I've warned you about putting this in the main forums, Brett!
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    If you don't log the days you eat like crap you don't gain weight cause it ain't in your log. Duh!

emoticon_shocked.gif How come no one told me this before now. Crap! I have been doing it wrong. kickcan.gif

What they said! Wait, I DON'T log anyway and I RARELY cheat. I have a basic menu that I follow. I'm a finicky eater and I know what I can and can't have. After doing my food long enough now, I know what I am doing. I make adjustments where I need. I will log some exercise to give me a total for the day and week but even then I do more walking and that , which I don't typically log.

I am here for the additional support and camradery. No one else in my family has to do this. I eat quite differently than they do and get up at 4 to work out so my requirements don't make them have to sacrifice any more than my working two jobs. Sometimes this site helps remind me that I am NOT alone because there have plenty of times where I have felt like it even though my family supports me 100000000%.

Plus, my diary would do you no good, I'm on the opposite journey you are...
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

Just stop trying to be the voice of reason. Stop, you. STOP.
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    LOL why do you care so much what other people do.

Keep your mind focused on yourself, not what other people are doing. It's none of your business why THEY'RE here.

(Btw- there, their, they're....they're all different.)

And since you mentioned it. So are your and you're :drinker:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I see so many people on here that log on everyday, comment and talk about eating right, yet I check there diary's and they never log there food, but have it all set up like they planned on logging food.... Was trying to see some healthy diarys for some of these guys trying to gain correctly but to many empty diarys.... are you just here so you can take shirtless pics and not feel like a tool like you would if you had them on facebook? whats the deal!

Less worrying about someone else' diary and more worrying about yours. Unless of course they ask for your help or are your friend.
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    This is why we can't have nice things. :sad:
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options

HAHAHA THISS ^^^^ and wait where fighting???? takes glasses back off ;-)
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

Great. now I have to go f'n off myself. :grumble:
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll give a real response to this. I stopped logging for over a month. I kept logging in, though, because I knew it was what I should be doing. Because I kept logging in, participating, and seeing my friends' progress I am now back to it faster than I would have been normally after a slip-up. So I'm back to logging now even though I was one of those people who logged in and went to the forums but didn't log food for like a month. Was it a good idea? No. But without committing to at LEAST logging in every day I might not have come back at all.

Welcome Back! I just came back from not logging in at all not long ago. :) IT does help to have other people going through the same battle
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Can't. Don't have the spare strikes.

But let me see if Tyler can...
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    It's not any of your business, but, I don't expect to have to log my calories every day for the rest of my life, but right now I do, for me - not for you. I tried to take some time off from it and I backslid. Meh... it happens, I guess I wasn't ready. I'm back at it, but it doesn't concern you. That's why my diary is set for friends only...

i guess you thought i was calling YOU out!!! relax and breathe ....

Oh, so you weren't doing a study of humanity?!? Wow, I am shocked! You aren't interested in what others have as input! Shocking! You mean you were actually calling people out, not really doing this for human science sake!?! Unbelievable

burgundy_science.jpg!
  • chsmith79
    chsmith79 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I see so many people on here that log on everyday, comment and talk about eating right, yet I check there diary's and they never log there food, but have it all set up like they planned on logging food.... Was trying to see some healthy diarys for some of these guys trying to gain correctly but to many empty diarys.... are you just here so you can take shirtless pics and not feel like a tool like you would if you had them on facebook? whats the deal!
    OP,
    I believe I might be one of those, I do log my food everyday,but I just realized I haven't been clicking "complete this entry". Sorry, I am still learning how this whole site works
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    LOL why do you care so much what other people do.

Keep your mind focused on yourself, not what other people are doing. It's none of your business why THEY'RE here.

(Btw- there, their, they're....they're all different.)

And since you mentioned it. So are your and you're :drinker:

:noway: Am I missing something? Your is used correctly in that post.