BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    The same thing everyone wants really.

To just be loved for who we are.

And sex.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    So are all of yall tryin' to say that men don't need anything emotionally?

emotionally its more like insurance we need it when something happens, most men are just happy to have a woman

So why do men ever leave their mothers?

because BJ's from mom are usually a no no
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    We're either hungry or horny. Look at your husband. If he doesn't have a hard-on, make him a sandwich :drinker:

edit....with bacon
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    You know, I think maybe subconsciously I started this topic to find ways to make sure he's happy AND get his attention. But I'm so tired of trying.:cry:

Maybe you should talk to him about how you're feeling??

I've tried, doesn't ever make a difference.

Then maybe it's time for counseling.

My husband is one of those men that never thinks he needs help, especially from any type of doctor.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Sammiches with Bacon
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Just be yourself...allow him space. Do stuff with him that he likes to do.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    The same thing everyone wants really.

To just be loved for who we are.

And sex.
    yeah, should be pretty obvious....yeah we want 1 thing......is it that hard to figure out? \m/
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I would settle for turning off reality TV shows.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    holeinabox.jpg
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    We're either hungry or horny. Look at your husband. If he doesn't have a hard-on, make him a sandwich :drinker:

edit....with bacon

:laugh:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    So are all of yall tryin' to say that men don't need anything emotionally?

emotionally its more like insurance we need it when something happens, most men are just happy to have a woman

So why do men ever leave their mothers?

because BJ's from mom are usually a no no

que the banjo
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    You know, I think maybe subconsciously I started this topic to find ways to make sure he's happy AND get his attention. But I'm so tired of trying.:cry:

That's exactly what we want!!! To talk about our feelings at all times. And please snuggle with us while we watch Lifetime.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I would settle for turning off reality TV shows.

^ Living the dream up there folks ^
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    You're getting all kinds of responses....simple does he know he is #1 in your life?
    If he does he is happy.
    Now a round for the house:drinker:
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options

My husband is one of those men that never thinks he needs help, especially from any type of doctor.

Join the husband club, my husband seems to be your husband's twin! He does not share his emotions, he never needs help (especially from his wife) and I spend more time trying to get his attention than anything else.

Word of advice.. Stop caring what he thinks and start doing things for yourself, and what you want. Men don't want to be needed, they don't want a big fuss, they just want to do their thing and be left alone. The more we leave them alone to do their thing the more they appreciate us, because they have the freedom of a single man, well having the pleasure of marriage in the bedroom.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options

edit....with bacon

ah, you guys are funny!

:laugh: :laugh:
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    While he is watching the game you walk in without making a sound, hand him a beer, unzip his pants, pleasure him (while making sure not to block the TV) and then walk away.

my life sucks
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Oh God, not again.

If its so very hard to make a man happy, he is not the man for you. Just break up:)
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options

That's exactly what we want!!! To talk about our feelings at all times. And please snuggle with us while we watch Lifetime.

my hubby and I are opposite he gets pissed at me cuz I wont talk about my feelings he wants to snuggle and I dont lol I say hes one good cry away from being a girl… he is not amused by that statement
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

Seems that with every single bit of advice you're being given, you immediately counter with a reason why it won't work or why it doesn't apply to you. Makes it very difficult.