What do men want?

Options

Replies

• Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Men want a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen, and a *kitten* in the bedroom.

WINNER WINNER
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    for real, I want my kids to be happy and health, I want to know at some point I can retire, I don't want to be fat, a place in the keys wouldn't be bad.

If I had a woman share it with!! Thats just icing on the cake.

O and I'd like to make it to 90
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Some genuine appreciation, I think. As wives we are often guilty of taking their contribution for granted.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    How about what we women want?

1cb6b42d3c533f810663bbdb55a4a539cf_large.png

what dreams are made of. hubby and i joked if mans "stuff" tasted like nutella, they would be in trouble! esp if it was sugar free low cal and vitamin filled. Scientists should get to work on a pill for that!
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    How about what we women want?
    Freud asked that question. James Joyce answered it when he had Molly Bloom say that what every woman wants is a really intelligent man to talk to about herself.
  • laylasmommy67
    laylasmommy67 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My man is a manly man..lol...and I get the most attention from him when I fix my hair, wear mascara, and the tightest jeans on the planet.

if I do any more than that, for some reason he turns his attention elsewhere....like guns...or trucks.

and emotions only get talked about when I force it out of him...usually after sex, or use sex as a plea bargain.....its just a man thing....I would rather him be manly than a wimpy man.. :)

**edit*** and have your boobs hanging out most of the time helps with the attention thing. ^_^
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Well, yall aren't helping a whole lot, some say always look your best, some say not so much makeup. That was one of my concerns, because I'm just a country girl, love my boots, jeans and tees. Don't normally wear any makeup, but I do maybe once a month or so.

Sweetheart, country girl to country girl. This is about to get real.

Its time to take your man camping!
    1. Pack up the truck with all the camping gear! Dont foeget the tent! And axe to cut fire wood!
    3. Pack yall some clothes! And you something fun! ;)
    4. It's hunting season now, so get the guns. And fishing poles!
    5. Leave your phones at the or in the vehicle/house! There's no wifi in the woods anyway!

Guess what! Now you have all his attention! Take advantage of it ;)

Oh p.s you might wanna run by walmart and get some groceries! Lol
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Men want women who care about them and pay attention to them. Someone who'll listen when theyre telling the stories nobody else cares to listen too... I know its kindof a sucky job LOL
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter what other men want. If you want to please your husband, you need to ask him what he wants.
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    be fun and spontaneous.

don't make sex a chore

don't nag
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    The vast majority of men do not want high maintenance ladies.

Ladies, if you're going to insist on being high maintenance, you should be prepared to justify it. He's going to need a lot of convincing to believe it's worth the effort.

You know what I mean....

ummm you think that we just wake up in the morning and look so fabulous?

i never get it when guys who go for women who obviously put in a lot of effort, then say this! if low-maintenance is what you want then go for the girl in sweats and a t-shirt who's happy with no make up and nevr does her hair.

i take pride in how i look, not FOR YOU, but because i want to look my best every damn day!
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    More Oral.

This seems to be a widespread problem.

Ladies, just suck a d more often...literally. Christ!
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    make him a bacon sandwich, and bring him beer, naked.
  • frj85
    frj85 Posts: 62
    Options
    Give me my space, dont be a nag, let me have friends night when I want it
    you do the inside cleaning, ill do the outside work, this means, please dont ask me to fold clothes or do the dishes
    dont try to talk feelings with me, cause im not about to talk about it
    have drinks and watch a game with me
    look sexy, but dont go out looking like a clown all the time
    plan a nice get away for the 2 of us doing something I would like way more than you
    feed me once in awhile
    sex more than once a week
    and an occasional BJ would be nice :laugh:

if this happens, you wouldnt here one complaint from me
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    a girl that's loyal....and wants lot of sex and butt secks :)
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Give me my space, dont be a nag, let me have friends night when I want it
    you do the inside cleaning, ill do the outside work, this means, please dont ask me to fold clothes or do the dishes
    dont try to talk feelings with me, cause im not about to talk about it
    have drinks and watch a game with me
    look sexy, but dont go out looking like a clown all the time
    plan a nice get away for the 2 of us doing something I would like way more than you
    feed me once in awhile
    sex more than once a week
    and an occasional BJ would be nice :laugh:

if this happens, you wouldnt here one complaint from me

Not to nag but......dreaming big aren't we? Lol.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I would happily provide all of these services, now where do I sign up for a man?
  • KravMark
    Options
    Totally agree w ya PhotoNerd.. it goes both ways brother, do the dishes once in a while and maybe you'd get sex more than once a month LOL.

Letting your woman talk about her feelings is key to the bedroom bro, just saying. And you have to really care, fakin it doesnt work in this department
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Men20s20Feelings1.jpg
  • KravMark
    Options
    Lachesisss, dont do it !! Its a trap !!! You want the men who start by telling you what theyre willing to do for you. Just saying