What do men want?

Options

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    BACON.

I don't know if it's been said yet, but Bacon.
    I'm pretty sure my husband wouldn't even noticed if I switched out with some other woman as long as there was still bacon being cooked.
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Give me my space, dont be a nag, let me have friends night when I want it
    you do the inside cleaning, ill do the outside work, this means, please dont ask me to fold clothes or do the dishes
    dont try to talk feelings with me, cause im not about to talk about it
    have drinks and watch a game with me
    look sexy, but dont go out looking like a clown all the time
    plan a nice get away for the 2 of us doing something I would like way more than you
    feed me once in awhile
    sex more than once a week
    and an occasional BJ would be nice :laugh:

if this happens, you wouldnt here one complaint from me

Not sure if trolling, but

Those feelings are a pain. At least if she complied with this list of demands, she wouldn't "here" a complaint, but what if she hears one?

that would be awkward.
  • frj85
    frj85 Posts: 62
    Options
    you do the inside cleaning, ill do the outside work, this means, please dont ask me to fold clothes or do the dishes
    plan a nice get away for the 2 of us doing something I would like way more than you
    feed me once in awhile

Not to nag but......dreaming big aren't we? Lol.

for sure!! haha thats probably the hardest one LOL
  • Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Peace and quiet at times
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Well, yall aren't helping a whole lot, some say always look your best, some say not so much makeup. That was one of my concerns, because I'm just a country girl, love my boots, jeans and tees. Don't normally wear any makeup, but I do maybe once a month or so.

its hard to generalize men want different things, i like a woman who is comfortable around me but sometimes its nice to be wowed just because.

I try this, but there is usually a remark like......"You goin' to see your boyfriend?"

If he says things like this to you, he sounds like a douche bag. I'm sorry you are feeling this way, but, sweetie, I doubt your doing anything wrong...Sometimes it's NOT your fault. Maybe HE needs to think about making you more happy. I wish I could be of more help, but if I knew what men wanted, then maybe I wouldn't be single! Hugs!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    More Oral.

hahahaha yep. This is what my boyfriend would say too.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    feed me once in awhile

This is actually what I would like...meaning....I would do this for my man. I'll admit sometimes I talk feelings, but everything else is right on point.
  • likearadiowave
    Options
    feed me once in awhile

This is actually what I would like. I'll admit sometimes I talk feelings, but everything else is right on point.

You would like to date someone who wants you to plan a getaway that he would like way more than you?

lol
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    feed me once in awhile

This is actually what I would like. I'll admit sometimes I talk feelings, but everything else is right on point.

You would like to date someone who wants you to plan a getaway that he would like way more than you?

lol

haha if I loved him and he treated me well (which I wouldn't be with him if he didn't)...then sure.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    So i asked my husband this question this question.. (told him i was reading it off a forum) and he said.. (and i quote)

"we want you to stop friggin over analyizing everything. If we are unhappy, you will know it. We will be short, probably throw stuff around, not talk alot and go to bed without saying anything. We wont put our clothes in the hamper and will put the glass down a little herder on the table than usual. When you ask whats wrong, we will say "nothing" and walk away. Later, we will blow up, and expect you to listen and not say a word. When we are done, thats that. Everything will go back to normal and nothing will be said of it again. Thats how we work. If we "need" more, we will come to you, but dont expect it. The only time that will happen is if someone dies, like the dog."

And to be very honest with you, thats about it. lol.

If i want to get his attention, I will take cues. If he says something out of the way, like.. "MMmm" at dinner, I will make that dinner the next month with the jeans on that he smacked me on the *kitten* the last time i wore them.. in the shirt he kissed me in the last time...

he DOES notice those things.. its up to YOU to notice what he notices. =)
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    feed me once in awhile

^^ this is my daily life with my husband. LOL except i feed him 3 times a day including waking up early to feed him beforee he leaves for work, and the BJ is twice a day. LOL
  • likearadiowave
    Options
    feed me once in awhile

^^ this is my daily life with my husband. LOL except i feed him 3 times a day including waking up early to feed him beforee he leaves for work, and the BJ is twice a day. LOL

you wake up early to feed him?

is he one of those gremlins
  • Hellguy76137
    Hellguy76137 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Be clean, make up not needed daily. Dress decent, not slobbed out. Be confident and attentive. Allow me to be a gentleman.
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    My son told me, "all dad really wants is for you to be happy and us to be happy as a family". I guess that explains 27 years and no end in sight!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    feed me once in awhile

Yeah, this isn't so hard to do. But it's a two way street. Which is where life get's in the way sometimes.
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    quill, that is super sweet!! thanks for sharing
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Wow, after reading some of these replies, I can only feel totally thankful for the husband I have. He communicates, he respects me, he treats me well and doesn't expect me to be the only one who puts any effort into our marriage. It's all give and take for both of us. He certainly doesn't have the "me caveman" attitude that I am reading about in this thread. We are a partnership, not a relationship where he expects me to wait on him hand and foot and does nothing in return.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    My son told me, "all dad really wants is for you to be happy and us to be happy as a family". I guess that explains 27 years and no end in sight!

Love this!
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options

ACTUALLY! they say that the "happy wife, happy life thing is TRUE!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/03/07/new-study-happy-wife-happy-life/

according to a study, when we are happy, men are. prob the lots oh smiling, less nagging thing.
    another study suggested men are more attracted to smiling women than women are to smiling men......whats that about ladies? I pref happy fellas myself!

SO BE HAPPY!
    But nothing wrong with keeping them happy too!
  • likearadiowave
    Options
    Wow, after reading some of these replies, I can only feel totally thankful for the husband I have. He communicates, he respects me, he treats me well and doesn't expect me to be the only one who puts any effort into our marriage. It's all give and take for both of us. He certainly doesn't have the "me caveman" attitude that I am reading about in this thread. We are a partnership, not a relationship where he expects me to wait on him hand and foot and does nothing in return.

^ also this

He actually RESPECTS you? weird!