Boob Jobs-

Options

Replies

• uahorsegirl
    uahorsegirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I will never understand why someone would want bigger boobs. I'm a 36H, and I kinda hate it. I can't fit into pretty clothes, they increase my dress size at least twice, and the back pain... I'm not even gonna go there.

Save the stress of having to buy more expensive bras and bigger shirts.. It's not all great having a big chest :frown:

I have to agree. I actually went the other way with a reduction and feel so much better. I didn't realize how much my back was compensating for my large chest (42DDD) until after I had the surgery. So much better. I am now a 42D and love it. And once I lose some more weight, I'll look great (at least that is what I am hoping :happy: )
  • ShoeloverPearl
    Options
    You can have some of mine

For free

^^ I would happily accept a donation. Fab cleavage doll! :love:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I don't care for boob jobs, because they make my awesome natural rack seem less spectacular, and that hurts my feelings.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I don't like fake boobs..

I find this ironic.
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    You can have some of mine

For free

^^ I would happily accept a donation. Fab cleavage doll! :love:

Thank you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I would NEVER do that unless I needed reconstruction after cancer or something like that. I scar easily and I think most fake boobs look really ridiculous. Someone I know looks like she has two volleyballs in her sweater and she is like 5'4". Not fooling anybody.
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I will never understand why someone would want bigger boobs. I'm a 36H, and I kinda hate it. I can't fit into pretty clothes, they increase my dress size at least twice, and the back pain... I'm not even gonna go there.

Save the stress of having to buy more expensive bras and bigger shirts.. It's not all great having a big chest :frown:

I have to agree. I actually went the other way with a reduction and feel so much better. I didn't realize how much my back was compensating for my large chest (42DDD) until after I had the surgery. So much better. I am now a 42D and love it. And once I lose some more weight, I'll look great (at least that is what I am hoping :happy: )

There is a difference between going from a 34B to a 34C and being a 42DDD. Everytime I see a fitness model or women who compete 95% of them have fake boobs. I've thought about it.
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I think fake boobs look awful. You were born with the ones you have for a reason. Why go and waist money? Why not use that money and donate it to a starving child? They need it more than your boobs do.
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Mine are Home Grown! I don't see why anyone would want to put themselves through the back and shoulder pain when they get the larger breast.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been discussing it now for several months. My 2nd consultation is next week. I'm about 90% certain I'm getting it done. And they won't be huge either, I'm considering a C cup on my frame. Should be just right.

Do you research, find the justbreasimplants.com forum, talk to a few docs to get multiple opinions/angles. Don't worry too much about what your friends or acquaintances say... everyone seems to have their opinion. Search your heart and be honest with yourself about WHY. Know the risks. And realize 2nd surgery is likely.

I started the search at around age 24-25, talked to my first doc then... I'm now mid 30's and finally deciding. So don't jump the gun. Make sure :)

ETA: They can look VERY nice & real if you don't go too large ;)
  • blackbeauty43
    blackbeauty43 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    There are doctors that can make them look real and there are different types of fake boobs....hint, the ones that look fake are the ones that wanted them to look fake. If you ask for the natural look and not the bolt-ons no one will even know they are fake. There are the health risks and the possibilities of botched surgeries though so this is really something you need to review and study for yourself, no one should be making this decision for you.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Augmentation: Personally, I wouldn't do it and I don't understand why anyone would want bigger boobs (except in rare cases where certain women are almost completely flat, like my sis in law). If you're a B cup or bigger, I don't see the point. My SIL was an A cup and bottom heavy, so she always felt disproportioned and was very selfconscious about it. She had a REASONABLE augmentation (went up to a full C), and she's been very happy with them. However, she did wait until she was about 27 years old because she wanted to be sure it's what she really wanted. Sometimes we make decisions at 21 years old that we wish we could take back. You're pretty young yet. I'd wait a few years before making that kind of commitment. You may feel differently about it in a few years.

Reduction: I have wanted to do this for years, but have never had the money to do so. I've been a DD-DDD since my early twenties and it's caused alot of physical pain (headaches and back pain) and embarrassment over the years. I have decided that, if they don't shrink considerably by the time I have reached my goal weight, I'm going to try to get financing to have a reduction.
  • Tallblondechick
    Options
    Personally, I prefer natural. I don't care how small or large they may be, a woman is perfect as she is so far as I'm concerned. If it is something that truly causes you to feel "less than" and affects your self esteem then perhaps so. Just please don't do so believing yourself anything less than a complete and wonderful person just as you are now. Lastly, and most importantly in my opinion, please don't do it for any attention you may be seeking from anyone. You are worthy just as you are and anyone not seeing you in that light should get a boot through the door ASAP.

^^^^5 to you sir! I really like your way of thinking....there should be more like you...js
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Another thing... find as many women who have them already and talk to them about it. That's your best source of info. And ask them what their men think about it :) 98% of my friends said "hell no" but the ones who matter to me... my husband, grandfather, dad... they all now understand. My grandfather bought them for my grandmother. She loved hers. And never had a 2nd surgery... nearly 30 yrs. No leaks were detected and she had plenty of MRIs.
  • chickentunashake
    chickentunashake Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I love mine and would do it all over again. It was so worth it. They look great, feel great. Just find a trustworthy doctor, get yourself consultedyou can decide what you want to do.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Have them, Love them!
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    We all know Scooby-Doo is fake but we all still love him… Same thing for a nice rack. Maybe not admitted in public or when the wife or girlfriend can hear, but in private conversation I’ve never “never” heard a guy say “oh those boobs are so big and fake…. gross”

Just answer for the male population why don't you.......

For the record, I hate them. there.

I don't like big fake tits, I think they are gross. I'd rather a small real pair.
  • MakeitAWFUL
    Options
    I would not do it.
    However, I am a DD
    And I would and want to get a reduction.

Even if I had small boobs tho I feel like I wouldn't
    I don't like plastic surgery.
    A lot of women I've seen who have plastic surgery it looks fake
    I want to look real.
    Even as I get older I feel I would rather look natural than fake.

But that is my opinion
    Some people like them, get them and are happy with them
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on what you get and who the surgeon is. A size up isn't bad, but getting ddds when your body isn't made for that size is ridiculous. My fiance refers to that as "clown tits". Also, if you get implants from a terrible surgeon, it can just be disastrous.

I might consider them, but only because I'm a bit lopsided so I would only get them to even things out a bit and maybe go up a cup size.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on what you get and who the surgeon is. A size up isn't bad, but getting ddds when your body isn't made for that size is ridiculous. My fiance refers to that as "clown tits". Also, if you get implants from a terrible surgeon, it can just be disastrous.

I might consider them, but only because I'm a bit lopsided so I would only get them to even things out a bit and maybe go up a cup size.

That just sounds ignorant and kind of mean. There are plenty of women with small frames and very large naural breasts, does your fiance call them names too? I am glad I don't have a husband that degrades women and call them names based on their breast size.