Boob Jobs-

Options

Replies

• blueduckie
    blueduckie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    There are doctors that can make them look real and there are different types of fake boobs....hint, the ones that look fake are the ones that wanted them to look fake. If you ask for the natural look and not the bolt-ons no one will even know they are fake. There are the health risks and the possibilities of botched surgeries though so this is really something you need to review and study for yourself, no one should be making this decision for you.

^^^ agreed! Mine look totally really and not big/huge :)
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I will never understand why someone would want bigger boobs. I'm a 36H, and I kinda hate it. I can't fit into pretty clothes, they increase my dress size at least twice, and the back pain... I'm not even gonna go there.

Save the stress of having to buy more expensive bras and bigger shirts.. It's not all great having a big chest :frown:

HI FIVE.... My boobs are almost as big as yours... I was just saying this past Friday how I wish I can work away my boobs... I will love to be able to wear a shirt w/ no bra... Now that's sexy to me... Push ups and certain strapless dresses and shirts have my boobs practically choking me... UGH....:grumble: Let's not EVEN speak about going to the gym trying to run and do certain exercises... Way to :embarassed: for me...
  • Lindsay_N
    Lindsay_N Posts: 100
    Options
    Ive got 'em & love 'em :)

Went bigger than the average girl too, because thats just the look I like. Couldnt care less if some people think they're unattractive, everybody has their preferences.

ETA: Btw the people here might be slightly biased on the subject, seeing as this is a health and fitness forum and generally lots of people who promote healthy living arent big supporters of cosmetic surgery. Just my own observation.
  • makkman
    makkman Posts: 212
    Options
    Great answer Lindsay!! Gotta b happy for u
  • vcferlita
    Options
    Hmmm...no pictures on this thread.:ohwell:
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    If a guy I'm dating wants me to get fake boobs it tells me he wants a fake girlfriend.

If I were to consider surgery it would be to help the part of my body that exercise won't, which is my baby apron that I've been told won't go away.

But push ups and chest exercises will build up the muscles under my boobs so they will not be larger but the shape will be nicer.

Fake nails, fine. Fake boobs.. forget it.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt get them bigger, only thing i would do is to put them where they used to be lol.. but once again, im a coward, and i avoid doctors/surgeries...
    But if you dont mind the temporal pain and if u have the money, go for it!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    If you're vain...go for it.
    If you're not...don't.

The only one you need to listen to is yourself
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I would like to have them back up where they used to be. As I have aged and put on weight and had babies and nursed, they have increased in size. I went from a B to a DD over time) I would like to have them smaller. They may very well get smaller as I lose weight. Time will tell.

Its hard to tell a small breasted woman what she should do because have always felt feminin with what I have and never wanted them bigger.

I do however feel like I would like them smaller. If I could get rid of the sagging and the weight I would like that. At this point they are just going to give into gravity more and more.

WIth surgery gravity never takes over, right?

To actually go through with the sugery? I don't think I could. I've had so many other required surgeries and been sliced and diced enough.

I hope you end up happy no matter what you decide. But I think you are beautiful the way you are.
    (Who knows, pregnancy in the future may make them grow. There's always that hope)

On edit: In my profile pics I am a B cup in the white shirt at 18 yrs old. And a DD cup in the blue and pink shirts in my 40's. I'd rather be the B cup again.
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    hmm... Everyone has their opinion and that's all it is.

If you want it do it! im doing it or i think i am.. idk yet.. lol.. not all crazy and all but hell go for it if you want it!
  • O2271956
    Options
    I wouldn't, just take care of the important things, your mind, your honestly, and just be real. If you have it done, you will start attracting losers that will like you for the wrong reasons. Personally my opinion on the physical side, I just like sexy, friendly, happy and fun! Oh yeah, if your wondering, I'm more about a nice *kitten* more so then big boobs. Had to be said! Sorry!!
    -Rich
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of them. My reason is that women are beautiful the way they are, all different shapes and sizes.

I'm not picking on the original poster of this msg here... because I've seen multiple men say the same. And you are so very kind and sweet to say so, and probably well meaning...

So why don't YOU try and be the chick with AA tits that don't match her a** and walk around for the rest of your life "content" with being the "small tit chick" and be happy with that... cause after all, we're all beautiful the way we are, all shapes and sizes.

Or think of this way... men have small penises and large ones and all sizes in between... all men are beautiful and come in all shapes and sizes... be happy with what YOU have... yeah right!

So how about one of you small **** guys (and truly, no offense intended here... making a point) come on here and tell the small breasted chicks (myself included) to be happy with our small tits :laugh:
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    This thread is comical. Full of ignorance.
  • HaySpencer
    Options
    Take some of mine
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    DO IT!

I love implants! I like their look and feel MORE than regular boobs. =)
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    This thread is comical. Full of ignorance.

I love your boobs too!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I personally wouldn't. I've considered it though. I've always been very ample so it's not a size thing, I'd be interested in having them reshaped maybe. But after having more than my share of non-elective surgery particularly on my chest- HELL NO am I going to have an unecessary surgery. I've experienced quite enough surgical pain, thanks.

I do understand why women get or want them, it's just not something I'd personally do. I certainly wouldn't look down on someone for doing so.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    This is the best creeper thread ever.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    I'm not a fan of them. My reason is that women are beautiful the way they are, all different shapes and sizes.

I'm not picking on the original poster of this msg here... because I've seen multiple men say the same. And you are so very kind and sweet to say so, and probably well meaning...

So why don't YOU try and be the chick with AA tits that don't match her a** and walk around for the rest of your life "content" with being the "small tit chick" and be happy with that... cause after all, we're all beautiful the way we are, all shapes and sizes.

Or think of this way... men have small penises and large ones and all sizes in between... all men are beautiful and come in all shapes and sizes... be happy with what YOU have... yeah right!

So how about one of you small **** guys (and truly, no offense intended here... making a point) come on here and tell the small breasted chicks (myself included) to be happy with our small tits :laugh:

I like small tits. But I like big tits better. If you want implants, I support it completely.

I have a small **** and if for $3000, I could have a bigger one, I'd be in the OR tomorrow.
  • ybft
    ybft Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have about 200 lbs to loose, so if the boobs go with the weight, I would like to replace them!

I would love perky little ones that look cute under a tank top.

So tired of the double D's I have been packing around forever!