Boob Jobs-

Options

Replies

• emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    We all know Scooby-Doo is fake but we all still love him… Same thing for a nice rack. Maybe not admitted in public or when the wife or girlfriend can hear, but in private conversation I’ve never “never” heard a guy say “oh those boobs are so big and fake…. gross”

Just answer for the male population why don't you.......

For the record, I hate them. there.

I don't like big fake tits, I think they are gross. I'd rather a small real pair.

I've said many times in the company of friends that I don't find certain women with fake breasts attractive. Some women it really works for, some it REALLY doesn't.
  • ybft
    ybft Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This is the best creeper thread ever.

lol!!!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Imagine when you are older, say 70+ your boobs will still be all perky & fake looking while the rest of you looks wrinkly. Much like this

20111004-fjcipy2hacbyyrp4i3xq3accrt.jpg?9d7bd4

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Good enough reason yet?
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I think it's a personal reason. If the girl's not happy with herself etc... She can do whatever she wants but the opinion of the others is pointless. Do it for you, not for them...
    I like the girl behind them..not the boobs itself (my opinion).

I always said..they were the heavenly doors of a girl's heart....Small or big, they still cover the main source.

Be happy with yourself and If you need to get fake ones... Do it.
    If it's for the others, DON'T!

It's only my point of view...
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I don't think I would ever get implants, I'm pretty content with my B cups. I do want a breast lift...which I suppose would be considered a "job" of sorts. My weight gain and loss and gain and loss has not been kind to my body.

So when all is said and done, I may look into getting a lift.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I like small tits. But I like big tits better. If you want implants, I support it completely.

I have a small **** and if for $3000, I could have a bigger one, I'd be in the OR tomorrow.

:flowerforyou:
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Do whatever you want but looking at your profile I've got to tell you that many women would love to have a body like yours.
  • ladybug114
    ladybug114 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I will never understand why someone would want bigger boobs. I'm a 36H, and I kinda hate it. I can't fit into pretty clothes, they increase my dress size at least twice, and the back pain... I'm not even gonna go there.

Save the stress of having to buy more expensive bras and bigger shirts.. It's not all great having a big chest :frown:

^ This. I would love to finally get a swimsuit that I'm not spilling out of. Or a dress that I don't have to adjust. They're heavy, they hurt when you run, and even sleeping sometimes is uncomfortable... I have lost one cup size since starting my weight loss, and I can't wait to hopefully lose another size.
  • Audiejude
    Options
    Pushup bras can add a cup size or more at a fraction of the cost. I've always subscribed to a truth in advertising policy, so I can relate to feeling hesitant. But I've always thought boobs looked gross after surgery.
    Besides, there are ways to dress to make being small work for you.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I like small tits. But I like big tits better. If you want implants, I support it completely.

I have a small **** and if for $3000, I could have a bigger one, I'd be in the OR tomorrow.

:flowerforyou:

you're dangerously close to a FR.
  • souperficial
    souperficial Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm of the personal opinion that if you want a boob job, get a boob job. If you want a breast reduction, get a breast reduction.

Once I'm done losing weight, I'll definitely consider it. The amount of time I spend a day staring at my chest and wishing it was at least proportionate to the rest of my body is kind of ridiculous. I wouldn't be doing it for someone else. I'd be doing it for me. So basically as long as someone's doing it for themselves and their happiness, it can't be a bad idea.
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Once I get to my goal weight, if my boobs are ridiculously small ( which they probably will be ) I wouldn't mind getting a nice size B or small C implants. Boobs jobs aren't bad as long as they don't look really fake! Most girls who get them, go for the bigger the better and in my opinion that is gross.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    Once I get to my goal weight, if my boobs are ridiculously small ( which they probably will be ) I wouldn't mind getting a nice size B or small C implants. Boobs jobs aren't bad as long as they don't look really fake! Most girls who get them, go for the bigger the better and in my opinion that is gross.

I don't mind them looking fake, as long as they are at least well done. I love me some huge fake boobs. <3
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    Imagine when you are older, say 70+ your boobs will still be all perky & fake looking while the rest of you looks wrinkly. Much like this

The problem in this picture isn't the implants... it's her lack of muscle development. It leaves her all saggy and bone. If she lifted weights routinely, her skin wouldn't be so saggy, there would bemuscle mass between her bones and boobs, it would add smoother contour to her form and it will look 1000 times better than a lady the same age with droopy bean bag boobs.

Implants for the win!
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hi ok your 21, when I was 21 I was a B cup naturally very slim, similar to you. I had my daughter at 30 after breast feeding I now have DD cups. Just thought Id point that out that your still young and your body is still changing, its allways changing lol.

Anyway second point if you really want them and your miserable depressed and having social issues because of it, disscuss with your DR get prefessional advice.

3rd point is Im an RN and worked for 5 years in cosmetic surgery untill last year now back in the public system, in recovery/theartres. So we used to do about 4 boob jobs a week, first thing post op, you'll throw up a lot be in a lot of pain, more IV pain relief etc you will have bilateral drains that you have to carry around with you for a few days. Most of the cases returned for nipple realignment about 6-12 months later. It costs a lot of money and it is a serious operation with all the risks and pain that all operations entail. If you still really want it see your GP, and find a cosmetic surgeon with a great reputation, google them, research them.

4th point, a lot of those boobs we did have had a problem with the implanst(manufacturers fault) theres now a number of court cases going on but the company that made the implants has liquidated, and so the patient now if they want them removed, have to pay themselves or choose to live with the risk of rupture.

Also if you do decide to do it, Id advised not to do the nipple way you lose sensation and will be unable to breast feed. Go under the arm.

ok thats it, Goodluck :)
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    well looky there: another 4 years with the biggest boob of all.
  • PhatAv8r
    PhatAv8r Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Give me your opinions, before/afters, why you would/wouldn't do this.

This is something I have considered for about 8 years now, and I am thinking about whether I should get serious.

Guys, what are your thoughts? Are fake boobs nice/awesome/gross/turnoff?

Does anyone think this is a permanent mutilation of your body?

ANY THOUGHTS ON BOOB JOBS- I wanna hear them!

Wife had a radical masectomy in 2001... 2002, had the breast reconstructed and the other altered to match.. we now call them BEAUTY and the BEAST...

I say, work with what you have... my wife HATES her breasts.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I don't want them - my boobs are perfectly fine - smallish but fine. If I did not think they were, then maybe, but only if they were very flat.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options

My 72-year-old mother got implants last Friday after a double mastectomy. She doesn't look like that, idiot.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    well looky there: another 4 years with the biggest boob of all.

haha ^_^

I love you