Replies

• jhalluk10
    jhalluk10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Don't do it! You look great as you are.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I can tell you right now, you can't even tell mine are augmented.

Are they usually covered up more? Looks pretty obvious to me... :bigsmile:

Naked they look and feel100% natural. A push up bra like the one I am wearing there can make anyone look fake. ;)
  • sizzle92
    Options
    OP bottom line is NOBODY can tell you what you should do to your body. This is YOUR decision!
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I can tell you right now, you can't even tell mine are augmented.

Are they usually covered up more? Looks pretty obvious to me... :bigsmile:

Naked they look and feel100% natural. A push up bra like the one I am wearing there can make anyone look fake. ;)

I'll believe it when I see it, so for now I'll have to take your word for it.

OP - don't get fake boobs because you think it will make you more desirable. It will to some, and make you more undesirable to others. Do it for yourself.

Personally, I :heart: fake boobs :bigsmile:
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    Fake elbows FTW. No more natural elbows for me. Once you go fake elbow, you'll never go back.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    If i choose to do it...it will be for me only. it's one of the only things on my body that despite hard work and effort I can never change. Please keep in mind that it isn't that i only have "smaller breasts". I have UNDERDEVELOPED breasts. I look extremely unproportional.... This is NOT to get attention from men. This is not to look like i have huge boobs. If i were to get them they would probably only be a B-C cup.

I'm not sure the surgery is worth it. It's something i'll have to weigh. I really really appreciate everyone's comments negative/positive about getting them done. :)
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Even if it IS because you want men to look/admire you or you want to have big boobs.....it is YOUR choice. :) One thing you will need is to have peace and confidence in that choice.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Mine are huge already. Men will never look you in the eyes again if you do it.

Except those of us with excellent focus, and even better peripheral vision. :bigsmile:
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    Mine are huge already. Men will never look you in the eyes again if you do it.

Boobs > Eyes.

EDIT: Fake eyes > Fake boobs
  • MonicaLee92
    Options
    I personally would never get a boob job. I like mine to be natural no matter how much I wish I had bigger ones! I'm not against them though, i'll admire a nice pair of boobs real or fake any day.
  • somebizzare
    Options
    Being an A, or even a B, there are some clothes that don't look good on you, especially with lingerie.
    Who says they don't look good? The fashion/beauty industry? The INDUSTRY that has a vested interest in making you feel insecure about your appearance? The industry that is doing so well at making normal people feel insecure that none of us even really thinks this is a weird thread.
    Or from another angle if the clothes don't look good surely it's easier/cheaper/physically and mentally healthier to change the CLOTHES not your body?
    Also, very few stores carry small A bras. I still have to buy mine in the kids dept. :/
    So, by that logic, since my feet are small and I have difficulty getting my size in adult shoes ... I should have my feet enlarged?
    No!
  • MonicaLee92
    Options
    Also reading more into this my nickname throughout highschool was misquito bites as well. I hated it.
  • longhorndaniel
    Options
    don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ShoeloverPearl
    Options
    <--my fried eggs need a little boost.
  • SexyGenessa
    Options
    boob jobs look hot, but I personally do not need one
  • MrDelts
    MrDelts Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I don't like fake boobs..
  • miss_asho
    Options
    I wouldn't do it. Research about implants there are many health issues associated with implants like every 10 years you have to switch them out, implants can pop, bacteria grows around the implant, etc.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    If I had extra money lying around for elective procedures, I would get lasik or get braces for the second time around or try to laser some age spots off :laugh: !! I've had a small chest for over 40 years and I don't think I would get used to having bigger breasts. :blushing:

That said, I don't have an issue w/ other people getting boob jobs - just make sure you have a reputable doctor!!
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    You can have some of mine

For free
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Here is my question?

Have you had kids? If not...but plan to... I would wait. Things happen to the Ta-Ta's during and after pregnancy. Some women report growth that stays...some say they shrunk. If yours grew and kept some of their new found man-magnetism, then no need to get the work done except to maybe perk them up a bit.