Harsh opinions wanted!!!

Options

Replies

• StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    If you need an example, look at many male idiots who put up with "controlling obsessive,

verbally abusive" women simply because they are hot.

And/or the trophy wife.

Are the men who do that dumb? Yes. Why? Because men primarily make their decision on physical attraction.

Ahem. I don't know that I agree with this...I was a bartender for years and I witnessed some unlikely "pairing off" admittedly, everyone was usually intoxicated, but still. Then, again, my definition of "hot" perhaps didn't match any of theirs.
  • Nina1007
    Nina1007 Posts: 150
    Options
    I'm being conscious about who I am and trying not to become a *kitten*

....uh oh too late
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I would ask, "Then why do you think they are trying to take you home, if you don't think it's because you are attractive?"
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You should just put on 12 pounds of fat again to fix your terrible Beverly Hills 90210 problem. But I understand. When I lose 10 pounds, I can't get the b*tches off of me! It's crazy. I walk down the street and these women just flock to me like zombies on Walking Dead. Except they are hot women. Everywhere! I can't get them off of me! The more I try, the more flock to me. All women want is what's between my legs. And they only want it because I lost 10 pounds. Ugh, I'm thinking of hiring a body guard next time I go out just to keep me safe. Women are like "OMG THAT'S SOFAKINGRAD HE LOST 10 POUNDS IM GOING TO GET HIS STICK WET!"" Then all their friends join in the hunt. I feel so used.

<swoons> I love you!!!
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    don't know how harse it is but no wonder people try and take you home...your body is smokin hot and your face is gorgeous
    Something tells me she knows this.

She may but this is what I can see, I don't know this person to be able to put a harsh judgement, therefore...I won't
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Chances are that at least half the guys that pick you up are just looking to get laid? Haha IDK if that's harsh? It's just fact But that's why I don't normally feel all that flattered when a guy flirts with me or tries to take me home at a bar especially when he doesn't know me. Basically having female reproductive parst is half the battle here
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Stop hanging out in the meat market and you probably won't get treated like a piece of meat.

LOL!

Lolz ^2. Seriously!

med Rare with blue cheese, baked potato on the side sour cream and butter

Thanks for making me hungry at midnight....:grumble:
  • BrownEyedGrrl
    Options
    ... Why did I read all of this?

Because it's entertaining and some of these posts are freakin hilarious. I needed a good laugh! :laugh:
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Would you like some cheese with that wine? "I'm so gorgeous that everybody wants to take me home! But even ugly fat girls get taken home. How can I be sure he'll respect me in the morning!!??"

You can't. Go home, ride the bologna pony and wait for him to call you. Or you can call him. Ain't brain science.

AHH I just died! So funny.:laugh:
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    On a scale of 1-10 your about a 3 but don't worry with some hard work and a little luck you could get as high as a 3.5.

Seriously, you should just close this thread it makes you out to be a pretty lame person...
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Opinions about what? Guess I somehow missed the question.
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Normally when you are a super attractive woman and you go out guys are going to try and bring you home. It's not that big of a deal. Just start going with them more often. Nothing keeps a person grounded and down to earth like a good walk of shame :glasses:
  • wheezybreezy
    Options
    I knew I recognized this chick

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/649679-lost-weight-and-now-i-never-get-hit-on

Oh how the tables have turned.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Oops... Lol!
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    oooh ooh ooh i think i figured it out!.......they want to take you home - not to have sex with you, but to see that glorious bathroom mirror that you take your pictures in front of.

That is hysterical. Why can't she get one of her butter-faced friends to take a picture of her instead?
  • blackbeauty43
    blackbeauty43 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm so cursed. Everyone wants to take me home. I'm need a harsh opinion to ground me. Really? How about you sound vapid, shallow and narcissistic. Someone needs a reality check.

This
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/649679-lost-weight-and-now-i-never-get-hit-on

You. Are. My. Hero.
  • wheezybreezy
    Options

You. Are. My. Hero.

Wait, don't go hitting on me because I'm all heroic and stuff. I gotta stay grounded.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options

You. Are. My. Hero.

Wait, don't go hitting on me because I'm all heroic and stuff. I gotta stay grounded.

Oh snap. Maybe I'll just see you in a bar sometime.
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wait...you want people to try to pick you up for your dazzling intellect and sparkling personality? :noway: