Harsh opinions wanted!!!

Options

Replies

• crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Wait...you want people to try to pick you up for your dazzling intellect and sparkling personality? :noway:

....but whats up if they also have a beautyful face and body....like I have....:bigsmile: .....how would you know the reason you´ve been picked up????? :laugh:
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I knew I recognized this chick

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/649679-lost-weight-and-now-i-never-get-hit-on

Oh how the tables have turned.

:laugh: :drinker:
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    whatever you decide in life, let contraceptives be involved.
    Best advice ever.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    If this is what happens when you get that thin I am going to McDonald's for breakfast in a minute. Nothing uglier than arrogance. Puke puke puke. I get hit on all the time...blar blar blar....:huh:
  • crazy_ninja
    Options
    If this is what happens when you get that thin I am going to McDonald's for breakfast in a minute. Nothing uglier than arrogance. Puke puke puke. I get hit on all the time...blar blar blar....:huh:

Awwwww yes, I know what you mean....its so hard to look good :bigsmile:
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Why has this thread gone on as far as it has? (And yet here I am posting another reply) sigh..

:huh:
  • crazy_ninja
    Options
    Why has this thread gone on as far as it has? (And yet here I am posting another reply) sigh..

:huh:

Its like an accident.....you wont...but you have to look :laugh:
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

When I worked there a customer once asked me if working there was how I got my fat a** without missing a beat I asked him if eating here is why he can't see his own **** anymore so had to make up for it by acting like one

I don't know what this has to do with this thread but your comment just made me think of that story, haha I got written up for the at one for obvious reasons but he deserved it.
  • donnabayliss76
    donnabayliss76 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    dont let people treat u like a peice of meat, feel flattered that they wana take u home and take it as a complement. if they really want u for u they would take u out on a real date and get 2 know u xxx
  • marisablakley
    marisablakley Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Dang....most of you are being super mean. Is it really necessary to treat someone like this even if you think they are dumb or trying to get attention or whatever? Wow. Im afraid to ever start a thread because the mob with the pitchforks might come after me for using the wrong word or for having bad grammar. I know she said be harsh but SHEESH! Just sayin.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    i'm all for being nice but sometimes...meh!

she had to start ANOTHER thread to get even more attention?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/649679-lost-weight-and-now-i-never-get-hit-on?page=5#posts-11330868

something aint right with this girl.
  • crazy_ninja
    Options
    Maybe she need some more supportive answers.....I´ll try my best :devil: :laugh:
  • jesz124
    Options
    Dang....most of you are being super mean. Is it really necessary to treat someone like this even if you think they are dumb or trying to get attention or whatever? Wow. Im afraid to ever start a thread because the mob with the pitchforks might come after me for using the wrong word or for having bad grammar. I know she said be harsh but SHEESH! Just sayin.

That was me being super tactful and restrained as well. Just had my wrist slapped after the last thread I posted on...I'd like to be sweet and nice in nature but I just can't be. It's too hard. And besides, some people are just post trollish stuff that requires a response. It's hard to resist.

I'd like to think the majority of us are helpful when it comes to fitness and diet questions, but hey this is chit chat....free rein hahahaha....evil laugh echos round the room..ll
  • jesz124
    Options

When I worked there a customer once asked me if working there was how I got my fat a** without missing a beat I asked him if eating here is why he can't see his own **** anymore so had to make up for it by acting like one

I don't know what this has to do with this thread but your comment just made me think of that story, haha I got written up for the at one for obvious reasons but he deserved it.

Awesome reply, I hope you left work smiling about that one.
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    i'm all for being nice but sometimes...meh!

she had to start ANOTHER thread to get even more attention?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/649679-lost-weight-and-now-i-never-get-hit-on?page=5#posts-11330868

something aint right with this girl.

Check the date.
  • senami632
    senami632 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I knew I recognized this chick

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/649679-lost-weight-and-now-i-never-get-hit-on

Oh how the tables have turned.

Hahahah ooops! So what exactly does she want? To get hit on or not? Smh!
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should get fat again?
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Maybe she felt better after people were kind and supportive to her in the last thread and the increased confidence and happiness made her more appealing to people she met.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    And if you're worried about becoming one of those *kitten* while you lose weight, I'd suggest running your posts past an honest friend (preferably an overweight one) before you put them on MFP. Because you really are coming off as an incredibly shallow, narcisistic person with zero self esteem looking for someone to tell you how pretty you are.

Honestly? I'd rather be me fat than you skinny. And that's my harsh opinion................................................................................................

She asked for it, love.

Yup that about sums it up!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I'm lost, your ticker says you only lost 11 lbs.