Anyone went from size 24 to around size 8?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Michelle060413
    Options
    BUMP - LOVE THIS THREAD!
  • migdalp
    migdalp Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    At my biggest I was a 22-24 and am now a 4-6. You can see pics in my profile. My "before" pic is actually taken at about 30 lbs under my heaviest.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    was at a 20... but I had no business being in a 20, should have been in a 22. Am now 12/14 (depending on brand, grrr). Goal is size 8. Woot :)
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    i was a 22 and got down to a 6,,, pics on my profile of both sizes
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    really dawn? me and my husband were talking about that he has lost his weight but needs more to lose and he wants to bulk up but he said hes going to lose the fat then do the weights because when you have a large amount of weight to lose doesn't the weights going to conflict with that?
    absolutely... It's a myth, sort of, unless you are vey near your optimum physical shape.. I promise if you lift weights you will notice bigger improvements in your overall body shape than if you wait... DONT WAIT, honestly... Muscle helps boost your metabolism and helps you burn more with every activity you do , from working out to sleeping!
    "Gain muscle and lose fat at the same time!
    Yes! You can simultaneously gain muscle and lose fat, especially if you are beginning or intermediate bodybuilder – its tougher for advanced bodybuilders. Don’t believe those bulker/cutters who claim that you have to get fat to gain muscle, that’s a myth! To gain muscle at the same time as you are losing fat follow exactly the same nutritional advice as above – no difference. To add muscle, all you need to do is add a good resistance training program." See the link attached from where this quote came..
    http://scoobysworkshop.com/losing-weight-and-building-6-pack-abs/

Were you able to gain muscle on a significant calorie deficit or have most of your gains come from a smaller deficit? Everything I have read says that you cannot build muscle with big deficits, it is counterintuitive. If you are living proof that's false, please let me know. Just curious:)
  • beachblonde_22
    beachblonde_22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bump. This is the best!!
  • suicidewatch
    Options
    my starting weight and size was 215 and 14/16. i've only gone down five pounds so far, but 14 is much more comfortable now and 16 is definitely too big. i'll post pictures in this thread when i've made more progress!
  • cookiemomlane
    cookiemomlane Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    started at size 22/24 stretch, currently size 12 @ 188#. Single didgets are so close :) See my progression pics
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I went from a 22 to a 10. Goal size is a 6. Here are 2 pics:

E1C2CC4A-D6F7-4B6D-A401-489816595E50-872-00000095AE348610_zps4469ccba.jpg

F77BFD7D-3D4F-41A0-BFF9-DCBEBE1629DE-651-0000005792C67BCD.jpg
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Started in a 20 Top or XXL, now in Mediums.

Started at a 24, now in a 14 pant

Started in a 22 dress, now in a 12

Started at 260, now 177.6

17.6 to go, and maybe a bit more :)
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I started in a 24 pant and 3xl tops a year ago 2/1/12 and currently wear 8/10 pants (depends on the brand/cut) and S or Med tops. Started at 270 and currently at 142.6, 5'4" height. Wanna get to 130 for my personal weight goal.
    Good luck everyone!
  • mitziku
    mitziku Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was a 24 and am now a 12. I have 45lbs left to lose and hope to be 6 or 8 by that time. The picture on my profile is me "wearing" my size 24 jeans. I was a size 14 in the picture.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!