Anyone went from size 24 to around size 8?

Options

Replies

• cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    awesome post.....everyone is so motivational. Im currently 16/18 and want to get back to a size 10. Seeing everyone really has inspired me....great work everyone!
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    I went from a 22 to a 10 (dropped 90 lbs)
    I'd love to get down to an 8. But, at my height (5'10") and build that's probably as small as I'll get.

You look so much like my favorite actress Zooey Deschanel. Oh, and congrats on the weight loss!
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    This is a size 24 to 14. I'm at 12 currently and hope to hit an 8. I'm 5'6".

tonyaweight.jpg
  • tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I originally went from a very VERY tight 17(I should have stopped living in denial and bought a sz 20) to a size 10. 250 pounds down to 158 pounds. 98 pounds lost

I got pregnant with our third child and have only been back to eating healthy for about 3 months so I am at a size 15 now, which is getting baggy! YAY! lol So I have a few sizes to go to get back to a size 10. I'm 183 pounds now and working hard to get back to it and eventually my final goal is 120!!
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Will you settle for down from size 30 to size 8? I know I hit a 24 at some point along the way, but not sure I have a picture of it.

beforesmaller.jpgMeSept_2_2012.jpg
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I went from 20/22 to 4/6. It can be done. LOVE shopping now. I think you can see the pics on my profile. You can do it too. Good luck.

Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment!
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    OMG So many inspiring before and afters. You guys are all doing awesome! As to the original poster, 7 pages was far too many to read but I can say this:
    I started at an 18W, 217 lbs. Currently 169 lbs and a very comfy size 12. I am 25lbs hevier than the last time I wore 12's. I workout... lifting weights and toning along with cardio. I firmly believe the working out has so much to do with the sizes I have dropped (along with the weight, of course). My tummy isn't nearly as "jelly-roll" as it was before. It's flatter now than in my avatar, which was taken about a month ago. After Halloween I will post another photo update because we will be done with our 30DS challenge. But seriously, lift weights. Women fear bulking but the truth is we won't "bulk" the way men do because their builk has more to do with testosterone and lifting...
  • _lizzie_
    _lizzie_ Posts: 130
    Options
    what exercise did u guys do? I'm currently doing the elliptical machine 5x a week at home for only 20mins since i just started..then i plan to go longer.
    my main exercise has been weight lifting 3 days a week. i do strong lifts now and but also did new rules of lifting for women. i also do some cardio (running, rowing or versa climber) twice a week for 60 minutes

i think my working out with the crazy weights is why i've only lost 32 pounds but 4/5 pant sizes. i'm personally OK with being the world's heaviest size 6 as long as i'm in a size 6 :laugh:

You are awesome! I also feel this weigh (teehee). I have lost 2-3lbs but gone from a size 8 to a 2, which is a big difference for me because I'm really short-less than 5ft, while lifting. No one believes me when I tell them I almost weigh 120lbs!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I went from an 18 to an 8.
    You can see pics in my profile :)
    (i'm at work and can't link any or I would)
  • Kebby83
    Kebby83 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I went from 24 to size 4.
    I don't have any good pics apart from on my profile
  • katie070563
    Options
    I started at a size 24 currently a size 10, I have lost 105 lbs .......YOU CAN DO IT , just stick with it and concentrate on 10 lbs at a time

here are my pics
    this is right before starting MFP I am in the red top
    BQjUQl.jpg

this pic was taken a couple months ago
    pQi92l.jpg

What an amazing transformation......congratulatlions, you look fabulous!
  • katie070563
    Options
    Oh, I didn't add my photo & it will not let me edit my previous post, but you can see in this pic clearly. From a size 20/22 to 9/10 from 260 to 180

SORRY!! I'm not good at posting photos. Idk how to make it smaller!

4639A16C-AFF5-43E1-A457-26939CBBDA07-16709-00000A3745D51285_zpsef157726.jpg

6FDF275E-5F2E-40D7-B07B-AB9C05F4DDBB-17011-00000A51FD1A6F23_zps3ec10433.jpg

I am so inspired by people like you.....what an amazing change, you look fantastic....well done!!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes I was a 24 and am now an 8. but I still have about 30lbs to lose. I'm 5'3"
  • katie070563
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for sharing your amazing successes and photos......there are soooooo many amazing and insprirational people on here!"!
  • kaytbaggs
    kaytbaggs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    check out my profile pic, it is a size 16/18 to a size 4/6... hope that helps, i'm 5'3" started at 222 and i'm down to 150 now...
  • kaytbaggs
    kaytbaggs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    sorry, i can't figure out how to put up the picture
    but i went from a 16/18 to a 4/6 5'3" 222lbs to 150lbs
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 20 to a size 8.

This is me in May of 2012. I'm 5'9" and about 145 lbs in this photo. I wore a size 8.

7161819898_5428539ab8.jpg

I've since lost about another 10 pounds and am now wearing a 4/6.
  • moniquem76
    Options
    I went from a size 26 to a size 10 (now). It took me 2 years, but with the right diet and exercise, it came off. Dont give up, you can do it!! :smile: I would add a picture, but not sure how.
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I was a UK size 26 which was getting too tight.....I intend to get to a size 14/16 UK.....120lbs ish to go!
  • fatcatjack
    Options
    When I started this journey 2 years ago I was all about being a certain size or hitting certain goal weights. Now my goals are in 90 day periods of time. The latest one was - train for a 5K & certify as a water aerobics instructor. I think we can tend to get to spun out about a certain number or size & that may or may not be an ideal, realistic or even healthy goal. Just a thought, not a criticism. Best wishes to you & your husband.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!