List your burning, unanswered life questions here

Options

Replies

• robmcd88
    robmcd88 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    A Halloween?... What happens if you get scared half to death twice in a row?
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    A Halloween?... What happens if you get scared half to death twice in a row?

Good one!!!!!!!! Lol
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I would like to know why people on welfare drive a nicer vehicle than me........how is that possible? When I see someone come in the office/hospital...see their caresource insurance card and I pay for MY insurance...and they pulled up in a Cadillac........a new one......REALLY???? HOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>???????????????????????

...while wearing designer clothes/jewelry and talking on the newest model iPhone.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Who really IS the man?

Me. Honestly, I am. I have other forum posts to prove it.
  • jlapey
    Options
    Why is 'fitness' clothing only made for people who are already fit?
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    how can one 'smoke' a 'rock'?

You can't! hahaha!
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

classic! :laugh:
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Did that owl ever find out how many licks it takes, to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
  • robmcd88
    robmcd88 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Why does Mexican music stations always come in when all others won't?

You drove too far.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    WHY does this make me jump EVERY time I open one

263812490642403357_BnKXxM1v_b.jpg
  • jlapey
    Options
    Did that owl ever find out how many licks it takes, to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

THREE!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Why is it taboo for a man to like his nipples played with? Seriously?!

Is it? I thought all guys liked that.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

Ive noticed nicer cars, perfectly manicured nails, fresh highlights, and shopping spreees. Not to mention full fridges and the super duper directtv package..... meanwhile I'm working my butt off with chipped nail polish, split ends, and a vehicle that hanging on for dear life. :indifferent:
    How does that work?

its stolen??
    Sugar Daddy?

Uh ohhh...sounds like someone has a "friend" they're a little jealous of..lol Don't hate the player...hate the game....or get a higher credit score. With a high score...even poor people can live like a rockstar :-)

I would bet money that this person has "YOLO" written somewhere on her Facebook page.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    WHY does this make me jump EVERY time I open one

263812490642403357_BnKXxM1v_b.jpg
    Probably because you're blonde.
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    Why is YOLO an excuse to do dangerous things, when in reality it should be seen as completely the opposite?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • jlapey
    Options
    Why is YOLO an excuse to do dangerous things, when in reality it should be seen as completely the opposite?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

What is "YOLO"??
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    If you can't drink and drive, why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor, and why do bars have parking lots?

You don't need a drivers license to buy liquor, you need a state issued ID.
    How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings?

Where I am from, they get called in before the snow starts coming down so they are already at work. My friend's dad plows CT roads (or did, he has retired since) and if it was forecasted to snow tomorrow, he'd be spending the night at work.
    If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?

In case of a robbery. If they are robbed, they go in lock down until the cops get there, so no evidence is destroyed.
    If a cow laughed real hard, would milk come out her nose?

If a pregnant human laughed real hard, would milk come out of her nose? No. It doesn't work that way.
    Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?

This always makes me laugh when I do it, but I come to the conclusion that it's less of a distraction and helps highlight the sense you are trying to use.

If someone invented instant water, what would they mix it with?

Ice cubes.
    Why is it called a TV "set" when you only get one?

Maybe they count the controller to make it a set.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?

Yes.
    Why do we call it a hot water heater if the water is already hot?

It's not already hot?
    What was the best thing before sliced bread?

The wooden wheel
    If ATM stands for Automatic Teller Machine, why do we call it an ATM machine? And if PIN stands for Personal Identification Number, why do we call it a PIN number?

I've never called it a PIN number. I've always called it a PIN. So do all my co-workers (bank tellers).
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Who really IS the man?

Me. Honestly, I am. I have other forum posts to prove it.

You're the man!
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out'?

Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say, 'My name is Bob and I am an alcoholic'?

LOL
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    If you can't drink and drive, why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor, and why do bars have parking lots?

You don't need a drivers license to buy liquor, you need a state issued ID.
    How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings?

Where I am from, they get called in before the snow starts coming down so they are already at work. My friend's dad plows CT roads (or did, he has retired since) and if it was forecasted to snow tomorrow, he'd be spending the night at work.
    If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?

In case of a robbery. If they are robbed, they go in lock down until the cops get there, so no evidence is destroyed.
    If a cow laughed real hard, would milk come out her nose?

If a pregnant human laughed real hard, would milk come out of her nose? No. It doesn't work that way.
    Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?

This always makes me laugh when I do it, but I come to the conclusion that it's less of a distraction and helps highlight the sense you are trying to use.

If someone invented instant water, what would they mix it with?

Ice cubes.
    Why is it called a TV "set" when you only get one?

Maybe they count the controller to make it a set.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?

Yes.
    Why do we call it a hot water heater if the water is already hot?

It's not already hot?
    What was the best thing before sliced bread?

The wooden wheel
    If ATM stands for Automatic Teller Machine, why do we call it an ATM machine? And if PIN stands for Personal Identification Number, why do we call it a PIN number?

I've never called it a PIN number. I've always called it a PIN. So do all my co-workers (bank tellers).

stop that :angry: