List your burning, unanswered life questions here

Options
123457»

Replies

• djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Mine:

I would like to know why bottles of water have nutrition facts listed on the side? Really. What idiot would honestly think there are calories, fat or carbs in water?!?

The same reason the words "Caution: Hot coffee" are on the side of Coffee cups. lol :laugh:
    Or why I have a packet of peanuts in my kitchen that says, "May contain nuts" on the back.

I should f***ing hope so!

Or "gluten free" on a package of meat. No kidding!

Sadly, not always obvious when it comes to meat. Think of additives they add to meat, it could easily contain gluten.
  • loriaqui
    loriaqui Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Why is it that I can never think of something clever and witty when needed?
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Woot someone is actually answering them!!! Although you answered the easy ones!
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Mine:

I would like to know why bottles of water have nutrition facts listed on the side? Really. What idiot would honestly think there are calories, fat or carbs in water?!?

The same reason the words "Caution: Hot coffee" are on the side of Coffee cups. lol :laugh:
    Or why I have a packet of peanuts in my kitchen that says, "May contain nuts" on the back.

I should f***ing hope so!

Or "gluten free" on a package of meat. No kidding!

One would think. But you might be surprised how many meat products out there aren't. I have special cuss words when I run into this at the store, something that *should* be gluten free by all standard logic, yet isn't. I mean, tuna salad contains wheat? Really, Target?
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    WHY does this make me jump EVERY time I open one

263812490642403357_BnKXxM1v_b.jpg
    Probably because you're blonde.

nope.. I do it...and I'm a redhead... I think I have a fear of getting exploded dough on me.. messy clean up...:bigsmile:
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Where do the missing socks go???!!!!

The trolls eat them, but only the left ones...

Dammit thats why my feet hurt I am always wearing the left sock on my right foot
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Why is it taboo for a man to like his nipples played with? Seriously?!

Is it? I thought all guys liked that.

Personally, I love when a woman plays with my nipples...TOTAL Turn on.
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    Where do the missing socks go???!!!!

The trolls eat them, but only the left ones...

28252965.jpg
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options

Ive noticed nicer cars, perfectly manicured nails, fresh highlights, and shopping spreees. Not to mention full fridges and the super duper directtv package..... meanwhile I'm working my butt off with chipped nail polish, split ends, and a vehicle that hanging on for dear life. :indifferent:
    How does that work?

^^^^ that sounds like me :)
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    hookers or blow?

Both.
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    WHY does this make me jump EVERY time I open one

263812490642403357_BnKXxM1v_b.jpg
    Probably because you're blonde.

nope.. I do it...and I'm a redhead... I think I have a fear of getting exploded dough on me.. messy clean up...:bigsmile:

Giggity
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I would like to know why people on welfare drive a nicer vehicle than me........how is that possible? When I see someone come in the office/hospital...see their caresource insurance card and I pay for MY insurance...and they pulled up in a Cadillac........a new one......REALLY???? HOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>???????????????????????
    This

Ive noticed nicer cars, perfectly manicured nails, fresh highlights, and shopping spreees. Not to mention full fridges and the super duper directtv package..... meanwhile I'm working my butt off with chipped nail polish, split ends, and a vehicle that hanging on for dear life. :indifferent:
    How does that work?
    ^^^ this

Also, using their food stamps to buy soda and little debbies....
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Do you really exist or am I still dreaming?
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Why does Jimmy crack corn?
  • lookingforsomething
    Options
    Why does it only rain on the days I want to mow the lawn?

Why do I always get the cold/flu bug on a Friday to stuff up my weekend - but am perfectly fine to go back to work on a Monday morning?
  • Spanntastic12
    Options
    If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?

This one just blew my mind lol