What makes you unfriend somone?

Options
schell81
schell81 Posts: 187 Member
I've been active here for about 5 weeks and have acquired some great friends, but I've also unfriended a couple people. What for you is behaviour that gets people removed?

Replies

• schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Is it an inability to spell? I meant *someone*
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Usually, I just unfriend people that never interact with me. I'm pretty hard to offend, so the rest is just entertainment.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Usually, I just unfriend people that never interact with me. I'm pretty hard to offend, so the rest is just entertainment.

This is really the main reason. That or if i add you and you turn out to be a creeper or annoying, your gone
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I friended one very nice person, unfortunately she talked about every two weeks, she was that busy making more friends...300 more at the last count.....
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Not enough smut in my inbox? You're gone
  • JLand918
    JLand918 Posts: 156
    Options
    For me if my "friend" is rarely on...doesnt reply to my messages..doesnt log much etc then I have no reason to keep them. Especially if I send an intro hello message type to you and you dont reply that to me is a huge insult so usually that gets you deleted fast.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    disturbing status posts = immediate deletion
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    when a guy asks what my address is
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    If they havent logged in for more than a few days to a week. Or if they dont talk (in any way-comments, messages, etc.) to me.
  • hellohappylisa
    hellohappylisa Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I don't friend people here because I have real life friends...
    But I imagine if I did it would be because they were jerks, didn't update, complained too much etc.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    i defriend if they havent communicated with me in a while, or have no sense of humor. thats it. i dont defriend if they are logging in regularly and struggling with food issues.
  • pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    When people haven't logged in for weeks -- pretty much shows they've given up. I've been fortunate enough to not run into any seriously disturbing people.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    If they like Nickelback.
  • ninabaz
    ninabaz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I havmt unfriended anyone yet but I had one do it to me with a lovely message in my inbox saying he couldn't be friends with a lesbian.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    An unhealthy approach to eating.

I wouldn't unfriend someone just cos they were't very active - it's not like they're taking up space on my bandwith.
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    when i come in contact with friend collecters. Or the guys who use MFP to date. I have a fiance. I am not here for dating, i am here for support.
  • mandy0688
    Options
    I havmt unfriended anyone yet but I had one do it to me with a lovely message in my inbox saying he couldn't be friends with a lesbian.

Thats pure wrong. Who cares if you are, he is not interacting you on a day to day basis. what a loser
  • mandy0688
    Options
    If they like Nickelback.
    [/q
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    If they are not active and supportive and encourage, would be the main reason.
  • moonglo82
    moonglo82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've only unfriended one person on here, and it was because she was extremely annoying. She even tried to re-friend me a couple of times, so I ended up making her mad so that she wouldn't want to be my friend anymore...

When I say annoying, she was blowing up my news feed with crap like "okay, Bodsquad (her little possie of weight loss buddies)! Stop what you're doing right now and give me ten jumping jacks!" Or she would post reminders for the weekend about how the weekend is not an excuse to slip up... and that SHE would be CHECKING everyone's food diaries. Really?!?

I'm all for being supportive of each other, but that was a bit much IMHO.