What makes you unfriend somone?

Options

Replies

• solyhhit
    solyhhit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Tough guys with shirtless pics in the mirror flexing... and women with over-gratuitous myspace-angle boob shots.

They just scream, "Look at me, I'm an attention wh*re!"

not even those that post boobies only for boobie fridays?

I dunno, this isn't a dating site is it? Seems like it sometimes. But let t me make it clear. I'm all for boobies. I sometimes yell "FREE THE BOOBIES!!!" as I'm walking downtown. But yeah, time and a place.
  • primrosehill
    primrosehill Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I havmt unfriended anyone yet but I had one do it to me with a lovely message in my inbox saying he couldn't be friends with a lesbian.

Wow, that's unbelievable! Did you reply by saying you were happy for him to defriend you as you couldn't possibly be friends with a d*ckhead??! xxx
  • Laner07
    Laner07 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I once unfriended someone for major TMI. Other than that it's usually just if it's someone that doesn't interact with me.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    for me I got a message scolding me because I went over by 150 calories one day. I had been under 3 days in a row because I wasn't hungry and try to average my BMR over the week. Pure annoyance.

Oh I HATE!!!!! those people!!!

So this is something that happens regularly?!? I've never encountered this one... maybe I've just been lucky. Wow...

It is especially frustrating when you are either zig zagging calories or were set low to begin with lol if I go over I can a sure I do so on purpose. Its usually someone that doesnt even look at the food choices, they just see the red and comment. Super annoying.

I can imagine! That would get an immediate "unfriending" in my book... I'm here for support and to support others, NOT give unsolicited advice about eating habits. Ridiculous.

I know right!! I still haven't removed this person lol I think she got the hint and stopped lol After I posted that MFP set me cals too low so I was going to be going over. Now she just says great water intake LMAO!
  • yorkiemom0820
    yorkiemom0820 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    IF SOMEONE DOESN'T LOG IN EVERYDAY. I CAN SEE MISSING A FEW DAYS BUT I AM ON HERE TO HELP MYSELF AND TO BE MOVIATED! I TRY TO ENCOURAGE MY FRIENDS AND I EXPECT THE SAME! HAVE A GREAT DAY!
  • belladonna786
    Options
    Tough guys with shirtless pics in the mirror flexing... and women with over-gratuitous myspace-angle boob shots.

I dunno, this isn't a dating site is it? Seems like it sometimes. But let t me make it clear. I'm all for boobies. I sometimes yell "FREE THE BOOBIES!!!" as I'm walking downtown. But yeah, time and a place.

Lmao!! I like you!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I haven't considered defriending because they don't comment/interact. I dont really need anyone elses encouragement to do this. They didnt get me into this mess and they sure arent gonna get me out. It's nice to get feedback but, meh, not a deal breaker. Also, I dont mind if people comment on my diary, its open for a reason. I dont care if they mention I am over. Again, this is about me, not them.

Friend collectors, now they might have to be culled. And there are defo folks I wouldnt bother seeking out.
  • belladonna786
    Options
    IF SOMEONE DOESN'T LOG IN EVERYDAY. I CAN SEE MISSING A FEW DAYS BUT I AM ON HERE TO HELP MYSELF AND TO BE MOVIATED! I TRY TO ENCOURAGE MY FRIENDS AND I EXPECT THE SAME! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Why are you yelling at us? :(
  • texasgal22
    texasgal22 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Casting my vote for lack of communication but I wouldn't tolerate rudeness, belligerence or insincere on a regular basis either.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Endless negativity.

This. And lots of Shakeology talk.
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    for me I got a message scolding me because I went over by 150 calories one day. I had been under 3 days in a row because I wasn't hungry and try to average my BMR over the week. Pure annoyance.

Oh I HATE!!!!! those people!!!

So this is something that happens regularly?!? I've never encountered this one... maybe I've just been lucky. Wow...

I've only friended people I know IRL. I can't imagine the people who think they're placed on this earth to be the diet police.
  • solyhhit
    Options
    Wow, that's unbelievable! Did you reply by saying you were happy for him to defriend you as you couldn't possibly be friends with a d*ckhead??! xxx

Almost my thoughts exactly... except you using ****head works much better than retarded-moron-bigot
  • solyhhit
    Options

Lmao!! I like you!

I'm a beautiful on the inside kinda guy ;) thanks why I'm here :)
  • caseyjade88
    caseyjade88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I really only delete someone if they consistently eat/net below 1000 calories. That's considered anorexic, and being a recovered anorexic I can't be seeing that, let alone supporting that type of behavior.

I would probably also delete someone if they were rude...but I have yet to come across someone on my friends list that is. Spelling or horrible grammar also gets to me, but I'm not really sure I would delete someone over that -- it's not their personality, so I can't hold it against them.
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    If they don't interact with me, give me support in return, if I feel there are more detrimental than helpful. Also if they were rude or strange - which so far I haven't friended anyone like that thus far.
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    I wouldn't unfriend anyone unless they were personally offensive!
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Posts that make me uncomfortable, or if you CONSISTENTLY talk about getting drunk or messing up on your diet, or if I look at your diary and see you clearly are not even TRYING to eat healthy. If you cry about not losing weight but i see that there was a lack of dedication....it frustrates me. I work my *kitten* off to get in better and better shape. If you want it, you can get it.
  • belladonna786
    Options

Lmao!! I like you!

I'm a beautiful on the inside kinda guy ;) thanks why I'm here :)

lol your not bad from the outside either ;) don't sell yourself short.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    1. inactive with no loss at all
    2. flat out annoying
    3. too many woe is me statuses
    4. too thirsty for hook ups
  • solyhhit
    Options
    lol your not bad from the outside either ;) don't sell yourself short.

It's just my way...