Replies

• marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    If they dont log on for more than 3 weeks
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Usually when they aren't active and miss a week of logging in.
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    If they never log in, or add to their diary, etc. I have goals in mind, and I want like-minded people to share those goals.
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I like people who use this primarily as a 'fitness' website. I've only deleted one person because he posted sexually explicit pics. I'm also not a fan of seeing peoples personal drama that has nothing to do with fitness or 'growing' spewed out on my news feed.
  • solyhhit
    solyhhit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Tough guys with shirtless pics in the mirror flexing... and women with over-gratuitous myspace-angle boob shots.

They just scream, "Look at me, I'm an attention wh*re!"
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    -Or Creed.
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    for me I got a message scolding me because I went over by 150 calories one day. I had been under 3 days in a row because I wasn't hungry and try to average my BMR over the week. Pure annoyance.
  • moonglo82
    moonglo82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Tough guys with shirtless pics in the mirror flexing... and women with over-gratuitous myspace-angle boob shots.

Lol! Yep!!!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Endless negativity.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options

not even those that post boobies only for boobie fridays?
  • belladonna786
    Options
    for me I got a message scolding me because I went over by 150 calories one day. I had been under 3 days in a row because I wasn't hungry and try to average my BMR over the week. Pure annoyance.

Oh I HATE!!!!! those people!!!
  • Christylee76
    Christylee76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I unfriend people that never interact with me..
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    If i never interact with this person, If they have gone MIA for weeks and weeks, if they are actively partaking in an unhealthy lifestyle (ie, anorexia, or bulemia) or if they are insulting to others.
  • moonglo82
    Options

So this is something that happens regularly?!? I've never encountered this one... maybe I've just been lucky. Wow...
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    If they like Nickelback.

HAHAHAHAHAH

I knew we were friends for a reason. :heart: :drinker:
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I don't unfriend if they've been inactive because they might be back! How discouraging would it be to come back fresh and see that everyone gave up on you. I went away for a few months earlier this year and came back in May. That's when I really started using this as a support site and not a calorie counter.
  • belladonna786
    Options

So this is something that happens regularly?!? I've never encountered this one... maybe I've just been lucky. Wow...

It is especially frustrating when you are either zig zagging calories or were set low to begin with lol if I go over I can a sure I do so on purpose. Its usually someone that doesnt even look at the food choices, they just see the red and comment. Super annoying.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    nothing. (yet)
    thank goodness.
  • Ellas_Time_4_Change
    Options
    I've unfriended drama queens, people with eating disorders, creepy guys, people who stopped logging in and people who never make any contact. Sounds picky but I log in everyday and always try to comment and support my MFP's and would like the same in return, main reason I keep my friends list short too!
  • moonglo82
    Options

It is especially frustrating when you are either zig zagging calories or were set low to begin with lol if I go over I can a sure I do so on purpose. Its usually someone that doesnt even look at the food choices, they just see the red and comment. Super annoying.

I can imagine! That would get an immediate "unfriending" in my book... I'm here for support and to support others, NOT give unsolicited advice about eating habits. Ridiculous.