No More Excuses - Week 11

Options

Replies

• sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    LOST A POUND. Yay, i was very happy with these results because its the first weight loss i've had in 2 week and it took me out of the 190'S FINALLY!!!!! This makes 4 and half pounds I have lost for the month. I haven't weighed this much since my junior year of H.S. I am very happy and more deterimined than ever to get out of the 180's. That is going to be my next goal in the next month and a half. See ya all around.

1/01/2010 194
    1/07/2010 191
    1/14/2010 190.5
    1/21/2010 190.5
    1/28/2010 189.5

SARINA
  • tigermom79
    Options
    LOST A POUND. Yay, i was very happy with these results because its the first weight loss i've had in 2 week and it took me out of the 190'S FINALLY!!!!! This makes 4 and half pounds I have lost for the month. I haven't weighed this much since my junior year of H.S. I am very happy and more deterimined than ever to get out of the 180's. That is going to be my next goal in the next month and a half. See ya all around.

1/01/2010 194
    1/07/2010 191
    1/14/2010 190.5
    1/21/2010 190.5
    1/28/2010 189.5

SARINA

Great Job Sarina! I am really happy for you. Celebrate the little things!!!! On this journey, every tiny bit of loss is wonderful!!! :) Keep it up!
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Morning all!

Sorry I've been MIA - things have been pretty hectic around here. I haven't been exercising, but I have been trying to watch my cal intake. I honestly believe, that as a result of not exercising all week, I feel really run down and tired today.

I have my doctors appointment today, that I made a couple of weeks back. Cross your fingers for me!

Amanda - I hope you are feeling better, sweetie!

Congrats to all of you that have lost this week!! I'm very proud of you :)
  • yvonneh
    yvonneh Posts: 64
    Options
    Congrats Sarina. I know it feels good to reach one of your minigoals!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Morning all!

Sorry I've been MIA - things have been pretty hectic around here. I haven't been exercising, but I have been trying to watch my cal intake. I honestly believe, that as a result of not exercising all week, I feel really run down and tired today.

I have my doctors appointment today, that I made a couple of weeks back. Cross your fingers for me!

Amanda - I hope you are feeling better, sweetie!

Congrats to all of you that have lost this week!! I'm very proud of you :)

Keep us posted.....Will be praying for the best!
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Evening all...Had a busy day typing today. I took on some extra work in preparation for my hubby to be out with his upcoming knee surgery. He goes for partial knee replacement on Feb. 10 so I am getting a little nervous. Trying a new chicken broccoli casserole tonight for dinner, will let you know how it goes. Kinda stuck on my weight loss this week. Going to the gym after dinner. Maybe things will move again next week. Patience is not my strong point.:grumble: See ya'll tomorrow.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Evening all!!!

Tammy....Boy can I relate to the patience thing. Me either!!!! Will be keeping your husband in the prayers.

Had a great day today. Stayed within calories....made it to curves and burned (according to my HRM) 411 calories in about 30 minutes. I am feeling it.

Right now am just finishing up dinner and watching the tv. Need to go clean up the kitchen......

The tests all came back that yes.....my brother did have a stroke after his heart attack. He is still in the hospital but is progressing well. Has a little bit of a problem getting out what he really wants to say. Dr feels that will come back. Thanks to everyone for all of your prayers and positive thoughts for him. They have paid off.

Well....everyone have a wonderful evening.
  • dragonfly81
    Options
    Ann, I will keep your brother in my prayers. I'm glad the doc says it will all come back to him. That's a very good thing!

After my exam today, the doctor explained that what happened was NOT a miscarriage, but was strange. She thinks it was a result of my birth control and told me that if it happens again, to call her so she can change my script. *whew*!

Now, to get back in the groove!
  • tamelab
    Options
    Good Friday morning...Missed the gym last night because I was pooped. Hubby and I are going this morning when I finish typing. Scale hasn't moved this week but my cals were very close almost every day. Gonna cut back a little on dinner and see what happens. I'm not snacking after dinner so far this week! Supposed to snow here today. They cancelled our Cub Scout trip to camp on the USS Yorktown in Charleston because of the forecast of snow for the weekend. My youngest is very sad but it looks like me taking him to the monster truck show will make up for it. Yeah me, so not looking forward to that! Have a happy Friday:smile:

Ann...Will be keeping your brother in my prayers.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good morning all!!!!

Dragoonfly!!! So Happy for you that it all turned out okay. I know you must be relieved and can now get back to business!!! ;)

Tammy; Thanks for the prayers. Enjoy the truck show!!! My boys always loved that stuff!

This morning has already had an interesting start. One of my employees got something in her eye or something and have already had to run her up to the ER. She is still there so will see what it is when she calls for a ride back! Hopefully just something minor. Hit her all of a sudden.

Stayed within calories yesterday and my workout was great. It's my TOM so I am craving anything and everything. Had my Shake for breakfast and it just isn't doing the trick it feels like. I am going to have to find some determination somewhere in the day to get me through it.

YEAH.....it is FRIDAY!!!! I told my dh that I truly hope that I get to have a full week-end at home this time. No emergencies, no trips out of town. Just catch up on stuff at home!

Well everyone make it a good day! It is snowy and cold here!!!

Ann
  • tamelab
    Options
    Just a quick shout before lunch. Going to try Applebee's 550 cal menu, not sure what yet. Today is lunch day with DH. This is the day we go hiking or kayaking when it warms up, can't wait. Hopefully he'll be recovered from knee surgery before warm weather.

Nysa...I'm glad things worked out for you. I know you were terribly worried. That was such a long time to wait too.

Ann...Hope it is nothing serious with her eye.

Has anyone heard from Laura, Amy or oh I can't remember her name but she lives in London? I didn't add her to my friend list yet so I can't send her a PM but I will send one to Laura and Amy.

Jack...How you doing this week?

Amanda...Are you there? Hope things are getting better for you.

Happy weekend all.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Just a quick shout before lunch. Going to try Applebee's 550 cal menu, not sure what yet. Today is lunch day with DH. This is the day we go hiking or kayaking when it warms up, can't wait. Hopefully he'll be recovered from knee surgery before warm weather.

Nysa...I'm glad things worked out for you. I know you were terribly worried. That was such a long time to wait too.

Ann...Hope it is nothing serious with her eye.

Has anyone heard from Laura, Amy or oh I can't remember her name but she lives in London? I didn't add her to my friend list yet so I can't send her a PM but I will send one to Laura and Amy.

Jack...How you doing this week?

Amanda...Are you there? Hope things are getting better for you.

Happy weekend all.

Tammy....Thanks...She did have something in her eye and it scratched her cornia. All patched up and I am sending her home to rest it!!!!

I think you were thinking of Amaline! I thought I saw her on here a couple of days ago. Will have to check on her. Will check on Laura and Amy as well. I have Amanda's personal Email so think I will email her.

Take care!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Glad everything is good with everyone and their families. Just did a small workout this morning, did level 1 of cardio max for 320cals, and then did 2 circuits of Jillian's No more trouble zones, for a measley 96cals.

Taking it easy this weekend, won't be counting cals much today and tomorrow, but will get back at it on Sunday. Will try to get a workout in tomorrow as well. So far this week I have burned 2765 cals, my goal is 3000 a week, since I only work out 5 days a week. Will check back in later today. Was out last night at friends, and going out again tonight and tomorrow. Hence no calorie counting, will be drinking to many beers maybe lol.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Just got this message from Amanda!!!

"HI Ann,

I am sorry that I worried you. I am okay just not motivated and life is running me in millions of directions, plus sick kids. I will get back on there soon, I hope. Please let the team know that I am okay and thinking of them. Thanks for checking on me!!!

Amanda"

At least she is okay!!! :)
  • lazygalina
    Options
    HOw can I join you ???
  • tigermom79
    Options
    HOw can I join you ???

You just did!!!!:flowerforyou:

We are just here to support each other. We have all been down the road of loosing only to gain back. Our thread title tells it all...."No More Excuces!"

Glad to have you and just jump right in on all of the conversations. We usually have a weekly challenge, but kind of dropped the ball this week as we have all had different dificulties to overcome. Hopefully next week we will have someone throw out a challenge. If you have a great one, don't be shy and share it!!! ;)

Welcome!
    Ann
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Quote that was just posted on FB.

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent." - Marilyn vos Savant

Thought that was very appopriate for our thread!!!!
  • dragonfly81
    Options
    Ann, I agree 100%

I hope Amanda feels better soon.

I will also email Laura and try to see what's up!

Am hungry this morning. Just ate my granola bars for lunch, and downing some water.

Tammy - I know you are probably already at Applebee's, but we love the 550 menu. I like the Steak, and hubs loves the Spicy Shrimp Diavalo (sp?)

I hope you all do great today!!!
  • tamelab
    Options
    HOw can I join you ???

Hi and welcome...Jump on in.
  • dragonfly81
    Options
    Welcome, Galina!

Ann - I hope your employee feels better soon.

Tammy -- well? What did you have for lunch and how did you like it?