No More Excuses - Week 11

Options
12345679»

Replies

• tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Good Monday morning...In a hurry like always. The boys had a 2 hour delay so I'm getting a very late start. Have a great day everyone. I'll try to check in later.
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Well this weekend as bad, for the body. To much alcohol on Fri night, ate wings, and more beer on Sat, then Chinese food for supper on Sunday. So much salt and cals on the weekend I am up 3.5 pounds from Monday. Hopefully will be back down by Wed.

In abit I will do 2 or 3 circuits of Jillians No more trouble zones, prob the shoulders and abs, 1 core, and then another. I also will be going to step aerobics this evening.

Back on track today for eating. Hope everyone has a good day.

Mmmmmm Beer, Wings, and Chinese food, now your talking my language.

Ok back to the diet, if you like wings, I found a healthy of getting that craving satisfied. Prezel Crisps makes a Buffalo flavored Pretzel Crisps that tastes very similar to Buffalo Wings. They get pretty hot the more you eat, but in small quantities they are very good.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Okay....so I hope a lot of my gain was water.....All I have done this morning is run back and forth to the bathroom!!!! EGADS!!! Sorry TMI!!! ;)
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Okay....so I have decided to make a change. I have changed my weights to match what Curves shows. I was weighing in for this site in the morning and thenCurves at night. I figured what they show at night is probably more my true weight. Sooooo it doesn't look likeI have lost as muuch as it did, but that is okay. I am comfortable to do it this way. We will see how it works@!!!!
  • tamelab
    Options
    Well this weekend as bad, for the body. To much alcohol on Fri night, ate wings, and more beer on Sat, then Chinese food for supper on Sunday. So much salt and cals on the weekend I am up 3.5 pounds from Monday. Hopefully will be back down by Wed.

In abit I will do 2 or 3 circuits of Jillians No more trouble zones, prob the shoulders and abs, 1 core, and then another. I also will be going to step aerobics this evening.

Mmmmmm Beer, Wings, and Chinese food, now your talking my language.

Ok back to the diet, if you like wings, I found a healthy of getting that craving satisfied. Prezel Crisps makes a Buffalo flavored Pretzel Crisps that tastes very similar to Buffalo Wings. They get pretty hot the more you eat, but in small quantities they are very good.

Jack...I just realized you have lost 26 pounds. Fabulous. We started at the same time and you have lost more than twice what I have. Keep up the good work!!
  • tamelab
    Options
    Okay....so I have decided to make a change. I have changed my weights to match what Curves shows. I was weighing in for this site in the morning and thenCurves at night. I figured what they show at night is probably more my true weight. Sooooo it doesn't look likeI have lost as muuch as it did, but that is okay. I am comfortable to do it this way. We will see how it works@!!!!

I hate that my weight is different at different times of the day. I think it would be easier to keep up with one weight. I weigh in on Wednesdays on another group and I started there at a different weight than on this group and it is hard to keep up with.
  • tamelab
    Options

I'm sure it will be back down in no time. You workout hard during the week, enjoy your weekends. It sounds like you guys have a lot of fun!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options

I'm sure it will be back down in no time. You workout hard during the week, enjoy your weekends. It sounds like you guys have a lot of fun!

Thanks. We do.

Well I went to step aerobics tonight and burned 771 cal. Now to curl up on the couch with my apple and yogurt, and watch the bachelor. Hope everyone had a good day.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Good morning all...Have to get started typing. I seem to get later and later. Today is gym day so hopefully I can misplace at least a pound this week. I say misplace because I keep finding it again:laugh:

It is raining here and we are having homemade baked potato soup, first time for this recipe so fingers crossed. Have a great day!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Wonderful Tuesday morning All!!!!

So glad to see you all! I have switched my twirling day to Tuesdays so today is a double wammy!!! Curves after work and then straight to Twirling! Will be a lot of fun!

Gotta get to work for now! Talk to you all soon!

Ann
  • justjack51
    Options

Jack...I just realized you have lost 26 pounds. Fabulous. We started at the same time and you have lost more than twice what I have. Keep up the good work!!

Thanks, I have been seeing some good numbers already this week as well. On my home scale I have dropped below 200 pounds in the mornings. Thats a good feeling. I have been very good staying on the diet, only cheating once or twice a week, but I am so ready for it to be over with.

I think the key to my weight loss was having soooo much fat to lose in the 1st place.
  • tamelab
    Options
    OK, that bacon baked potato soup was great. Next time I will cook it a little less, I had to add back some milk because it got kinda pasty. I used Jenni-O turkey bacon (.0.5 g fat per slice) and regular cheese (didn't have any FF) . You can really make it into a healthy dish. I got the recipe off of Kraft.com if anyone is interested. I have found a lot of good recipes on there, especially for the crock pot. See ya'll tomorrow.
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA. Saturday was my birthday and I didn't deny myself too much at all. lol Since Sunday night, I've been feeling a bit under the weather, sniffles, runny nose, aches, etc. But, I came home today and worked out for half an hour, even though I did NOT feel like it! Managed to burn a few calories, but hey, they are calories!

I hope all of you have an excellent tomorrow!
  • justjack51
    Options
    OK, Amanda is officially off the hook for keeping track of the weigh ins.

I will do the spreadsheet going forward. Send me last Sunday's weigh in results, and I will put together a new matrix.

I don't mind doing it at all.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    OK, that bacon baked potato soup was great. Next time I will cook it a little less, I had to add back some milk because it got kinda pasty. I used Jenni-O turkey bacon (.0.5 g fat per slice) and regular cheese (didn't have any FF) . You can really make it into a healthy dish. I got the recipe off of Kraft.com if anyone is interested. I have found a lot of good recipes on there, especially for the crock pot. See ya'll tomorrow.

Super I will go look it up!!!! ;) Glad it turned out well!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA. Saturday was my birthday and I didn't deny myself too much at all. lol Since Sunday night, I've been feeling a bit under the weather, sniffles, runny nose, aches, etc. But, I came home today and worked out for half an hour, even though I did NOT feel like it! Managed to burn a few calories, but hey, they are calories!

I hope all of you have an excellent tomorrow!

HEY COOL!!!! My youngest's birthday was Saturday as well!!!! ;0 Hope you get to feeling better soon. Maybe you scared all those germs out of there by excercising......We can hope!!!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    OK, Amanda is officially off the hook for keeping track of the weigh ins.

I will do the spreadsheet going forward. Send me last Sunday's weigh in results, and I will put together a new matrix.

I don't mind doing it at all.

You are a good man Jack!!!!