Your first love? How old was you?

Options

Replies

• dawn2313
    dawn2313 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    In grade three, a boy told me I was pretty and I fell in love with him. We got married behind the bookshelf and he kissed me on the cheek!
    I went to get milk for recess, and when I came back he was marrying another girl behind the bookshelf. **** love!

Ha, kidding about the '**** love' part, but for real love doesn't happen for everyone at these young ages- can take forever to find!
  • skinnychef84
    skinnychef84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ok, my story may be a little different. I didn't date or anything until i was older. No I was not hiding under a rock or anything. Guys just didn't/don't pay attention to me. I didn't get up the confidance to talk to guys other than a couple friends untill I lost some weight. I actually didn't have my first kiss until I was 25, only a coulple years ago. My first serious boyfriend was in January of this year till June. I acutally was starting to think that i was in love with him and him with me but he was sending the wrong messages to me. Oh well I learned a lot about myself and what I want in relationships.
  • elcyclista
    Options
    Does an imaginary one count?

Haha jk. :P

I guess around 16. I don't know if it can be called a first love though since I wasn't loved back. </3
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I was 18 when I actually felt those kinds of feelings for my boyfriend at the time, who was 16. Yes, I kind of robbed the cradle. We're not together, but are still friends.
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    I was 19, he was 23 and I still love him to absolute pieces. We've been together a bit over a year now.

I remember being younger and meeting so many guys and thinking they were all idiots (harsh maybe, but I'm picky!) so I've never even really cared for another guy other than him. Bad part is, I think we're about to break up :'( x
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    I was 8,instant friends ,..by 12..crushing hard,..he was 14 & Hot,...dated 'till i was 16,then got the Dear Jane letter,..he's now gay & been w/ his partner 10+ yrs,..it all wrks out 4 a reason!..lol..the big clue,..never even kissed!.lol..awww but he was sweet!
  • Dinamita_TNT
    Options
    I was 4 years old... We were class-mates in Kindergarten. He was superblond with blue eyes... SUPER CUTE :)

We've never been more than friends (you know, we were just 4, hahahaha9. Maybe that's why I don't like blond guys anymore? Hahahahahaaha (so young for a heartbreak like that, lol)
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Mine was when I was 14, I lied to him about my age as he was 19 at the time opps but I though. Lovled him it lasted 5 months fine then 2 years or running after him haha :( I was so young and stupid. I spent a year having fun an not thinking about bOys an met my hunk we have been together 4 years just after Xmas and were together every second we have spare time (not in work) he is my real childhood sweetheart and I thought I new what love was until. Met him but I obvisouly never he is my world and so is our 2 year old princess we moved in together after 5 months and was together all the time from day 1 <3
  • trackstack
    trackstack Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    We were both 14 and were together for almost 2 years.
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I was 20 he was 30 when we started dating, I just knew he was the one for me <3
    After everything life has thrown at us we're even stronger now and I realised I've never loved anyone as much as I love him as much as I might of thought I was in love previously, I wasn't because I was still waiting on the love of my life to come along <3
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 and still waiting for guys to even notice me. Ah well... :)

I'm 22, almost 23, and still waiting for that lol

I'm 29, nearly 30 and still haven't had a first love. Yep, I win. Or lose. Either way, it f***** sucks.
  • abbsjhux
    Options
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    17. She was a complete b***h to me.

17427511.png
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    15, arent together. Were together for less than a year, cant believe I went there.
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    Harry Potter :p
    aged 10
  • Karrrrl
    Karrrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I was 16... We broke up about a week before I turned 18 and I spent 2 years wanting him back! We're still friends but I would never go back think he enjoyed the ego trip a little too much too!
  • amylouize2012
    amylouize2012 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Met him when I was 15, he was 19? Married him at 16. Working on our 39th anniversary. Still the love of my life.

wow that's amazing! x
  • amylouize2012
    Options
    First and only love... I was 15...we are now happily married with 2 little girls! <3

Aww amazing
  • amylouize2012
    Options
    We were both 16 and it lasted almost 9 years, we were engaged and almost got married but it fell apart. I think we both grew up and changed so much that neither one of us was the same person that the other fell in love with.

It's been over 3 years and I am marrying my very best friend and the love of my life in the Carribean Island of St. Lucia in two weeks!! We leave a week from today and I am so excited!! :heart:

We text each other the odd time about major life events and wish each other well all of the time. He has found someone now too and we are both genuinely happy for each other. :flowerforyou:

My hubby-to-be and I were best friends for a year and a half and helped each other through some rough times, then one day we kissed and wondered why we hadn't been all along. We fell instantly in love and 5 months later he proposed (30th October 2011), it was a complete surprise and I was stunned but I knew in my heart that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. We marry on 30th October 2012, exactly year to the day since he proposed.

Now that I have met him I finally know what true love is :heart:
  • Cher2686
    Cher2686 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My first crush was when I was 4 (James) but my first love was when I was 15 (Jared). We were engaged for 3 years. He died in a car accident when he was speeding and wasnt wairing a seatbelt. I lived with my fiance and our best friend. I married my best friend (Jessie) when I was 19 and have been together for 8 years. In fact this is the first time since I was 18 that we have not slept in the same bed due to work hrs. :(